Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

star

Congrats Shimmie on Anniversary!!!

Prayer Request For:

1. god son's upcoming court case end of month asking God to grant him Favor
2. Seed Promise for our project
3. Family & love ones to maintain covering of blood of Jesus
4. World Leaders especially President & family
5. All those praying for this request & their families.

Thanks ladies and God Bless to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Congrats Shimmie on Anniversary!!!

Prayer Request For:

1. god son's upcoming court case end of month asking God to grant him Favor
2. Seed Promise for our project
3. Family & love ones to maintain covering of blood of Jesus
4. World Leaders especially President & family
5. All those praying for this request & their families.

Thanks ladies and God Bless to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave: Hi Lovely star... We will indeed pray for you and your loved ones. Thank you for posting.

Love you much... Woman of God... :grouphug2:

Renewed1

I will be on Thursday night (hopefully, this job is wearing me out.....adjustment period). I will definitely say a prayer and be in agreement with you ladies (as always).

Much love to all of you ladies!

Nice Lady

One day, when I can, I would love to join this conference call prayer that you guys done. I read the testimonies above and you are doing an awesome work. I just thought I would stop by and leave my thoughts.

Shimmie

Staff member
Tonight's Scriptures...

From TraciChanel :Rose:

Ephesians 6:18

Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.

From Shimmie ...

Jeremiah 32: 37-41

37Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:

38And they shall be my people, and I will be their God:

39And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:

40And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.

41Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul.

Mini Message Recap:

Dedicating our men unto the Lord. Asking God for planting them into their Destiny.

Whatever we dedicate unto the Lord, no one can take it out of His hands.

Hannah dedicated her son Samuel unto the Lord, even before he was 'conceived'.

In spite of the fact that Samuel was living with Eli, whose sons were sinning in God's Temple, Samuel was protected and guarded from the 'influence', let alone the aftermath, consequence of their sin.

Samuel was in God's hands, dedicated by his mother, Hannah...living to fulfill his Destiny.

When praying for our men, we pray for their Destiny into which they are planted so that they will not 'flip/flop', become unstable in a place where they do not belong. In their Destiny, they will prosper and give Glory unto God.

In Jesus' Name, Amen... :Rose:

Shimmie

Staff member
One day, when I can, I would love to join this conference call prayer that you guys done. I read the testimonies above and you are doing an awesome work. I just thought I would stop by and leave my thoughts.

Thank you for being so 'Nice'... Nice Lady :bighug:

We will be very happy to have you join with us. :love2:

Shimmie

Staff member
Please pray for me. I have a very important Job interview tommorow and having trouble in school.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Peace... God has ordained 'Peace' for you, in Jesus' Name.

The trouble in school, is rendered null and void in Jesus' Name. :love2:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Word of God shows many times how when Jesus freed people from their sins or bondage (diseases, etc) they couldn't keep quiet. One man Jesus told not to say anything but he ran to town. The zeal of knowing what God can do in our lives is uncontainable and is to be shared. It's beyond emotionalism...this level of gratitude. OK and I'll be quiet...

NOT!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the Lord is doing marvelous things, and he wants to do more but we must stay faithful

he wants to blow our minds ...

Amour

I can't participate in the call because I am abroad, but ladies if you could pray for me regarding a job I am waiting for; I would be more than grateful.

Thank you all :) xx

Shimmie

Staff member
the Lord is doing marvelous things, and he wants to do more but we must stay faithful

he wants to blow our minds ...

Word of God shows many times how when Jesus freed people from their sins or bondage (diseases, etc) they couldn't keep quiet. One man Jesus told not to say anything but he ran to town. The zeal of knowing what God can do in our lives is uncontainable and is to be shared. It's beyond emotionalism...this level of gratitude.

OK and I'll be quiet...

NOT!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember the woman at the well after Jesus ministered to her heart?

"Come See a Man... Come See a Man... Come See a Man"

His name is Jesus...

Jesus is a 'Friend' of Mine...

And yours and yours and yours and yours.... AND YOURS... ! ! !

He's the Son of David, A meek and humble Lamb, He's the Stone hewed from the mountain, He's the Great.... 'I Am... that 'I Am'...

-----------

This is my 3:00 Praise... gotta post it in Laela 's Praise Thread. :cowgirl:

Iwanthealthyhair67

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!

Amen!!!!!

Remember the woman at the well after Jesus ministered to her heart?

"Come See a Man... Come See a Man... Come See a Man"

His name is Jesus...

Jesus is a 'Friend' of Mine...

And yours and yours and yours and yours.... AND YOURS... ! ! !

He's the Son of David, A meek and humble Lamb, He's the Stone hewed from the mountain, He's the Great.... 'I Am... that 'I Am'...

-----------

This is my 3:00 Praise... gotta post it in @Laela 's Praise Thread. :cowgirl:

Shimmie

Staff member
Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!

Amen!!!!!

Jesus Healed the Sick...

And He raised the dead...

5000 hungry mouths, from a little boy's lunch, this man fed...

Upon the Cross, this Man, Our God... He died and bled...

His Name is Jesus...

Jesus is a Friend of Mine and Thine... each of you.

star

:wave: Hi Lovely star... We will indeed pray for you and your loved ones. Thank you for posting.

Love you much... Woman of God... :grouphug2:

Thanks for all the hugs and kisses I really felt them and I am praying for you as well and working on getting on the call as I am changing my schedule. Thanks again for all your spiritual support.

CelineB

Tonight's Scriptures...

From @TraciChanel :Rose:

Ephesians 6:18

Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.

From Shimmie ...

Jeremiah 32: 37-41

37Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:

38And they shall be my people, and I will be their God:

39And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:

40And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.

41Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul.

Mini Message Recap:

Dedicating our men unto the Lord. Asking God for planting them into their Destiny.

Whatever we dedicate unto the Lord, no one can take it out of His hands.

Hannah dedicated her son Samuel unto the Lord, even before he was 'conceived'.

In spite of the fact that Samuel was living with Eli, whose sons were sinning in God's Temple, Samuel was protected and guarded from the 'influence', let alone the aftermath, consequence of their sin.

Samuel was in God's hands, dedicated by his mother, Hannah...living to fulfill his Destiny.

When praying for our men, we pray for their Destiny into which they are planted so that they will not 'flip/flop', become unstable in a place where they do not belong. In their Destiny, they will prosper and give Glory unto God.

In Jesus' Name, Amen... :Rose:

Thank Shimmie for this Word,

Dear God

I am dedicating my husband and sons unto your hands like Hannah place his son Samuel unto you.

Please Lord, plant them into their destiny.

In Jesus' name. Amen

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank Shimmie for this Word,

Dear God

I am dedicating my husband and sons unto your hands like Hannah place his son Samuel unto you.

Please Lord, plant them into their destiny.

In Jesus' name. Amen

:amen: and :amen:

I'm in total agreement with the prayers for your husband and sons. God placed us here for HIS good pleasure; so truly He will welcome with an open heart, the prayers and the loving dedication of the men in your life and in your heart unto Him.

Whosoever will.... let him come. :love3:

Amour

I can't participate in the call because I am abroad, but ladies if you could pray for me regarding a job I am waiting for; I would be more than grateful.

Thank you all :) xx

Thank You to all that prayed for me

Praise be to God despite many things I've been offered the position :)

God is soo faithful and true!!!

TraciChanel

Congratulations and praise God!! I am very happy for you :yep:

Amour said:
Thank You to all that prayed for me

Praise be to God despite many things I've been offered the position :)

God is soo faithful and true!!!

Yes, He is faithful!

TraciChanel

Hi Ladies/Prayer Warriors,
Please pray in agreement with me for God's protection of my mom while she is traveling interstate tomorrow. Pray for traveling grace and a safe trip home. Also, pray for traveling grace for my dad as well in the upcoming week.

Lastly, pray in agreement that me and my sister will do well on our finals in the upcoming week.

Thank you. God bless. :amen:

Shimmie

Staff member
Tonight's Scriptures...

Psalm 103-1-5

1 Bless the LORD, O my soul:
and all that is within me, bless his holy name

2 Bless the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits:

3 who forgiveth all thine iniquities;
who healeth all thy diseases;

4 who redeemeth thy life from destruction;
who crowneth thee with loving-kindness and tender mercies;

5 who satisfieth thy mouth with good things;
so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

The overflow...

For Cordell ... :love2:

6 The LORD works vindication and justice for all who are oppressed.

7 He made known his ways to Moses, his acts to the people of Israel.

8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.

9 He will not always chide, nor will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He does not deal with us according to our sins, nor requite us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heavens are high above the earth, so great is his steadfast love toward those who fear him;

12 as far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions from us.

13 As a father pities his children, so the LORD pities those who fear him.

14 For he knows our frame; he remembers that we are dust.

15 As for man, his days are like grass; he flourishes like a flower of the field;

16 for the wind passes over it, and it is gone, and its place knows it no more.

17 But the steadfast love of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon those who fear him, and his righteousness to children's children,

18 to those who keep his covenant and remember to do his commandments.

19 The LORD has established his throne in the heavens, and his kingdom rules over all.

20 Bless the LORD, O you his angels, you mighty ones who do his word, hearkening to the voice of his word!

21 Bless the LORD, all his hosts, his ministers that do his will!

22 Bless the LORD, all his works, in all places of his dominion.

Bless the LORD, O my soul!

---------------------

Jeremiah 42:11

Be not afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom ye are afraid; be not afraid of him, saith the LORD: for I am with you to save you, and to deliver you from his hand.

Do not fear, what you fear... God is with you before, during and after and all the way to the end of it. God is with you to 'stay' and He will save you and deliver you from the enemy's hand.

Glory to God... Forever!

The Overflow...

Praise You JESUS! We will not back down from our faith in you. For you are the God of our hearts, the God of our lives, the God of our children, the God of our Covenant, sure.

For Babygirl Natalia... Sweet sleep Baby Princess. God is watching over you and you have angels stationed by your side. We love you and you are healed Little Princess. You are healed in Jesus' Name. Amen. :love2:

Kieran... Be strong, be of good courage, for the Lord your God is with you, wherever you go. In Jesus' Name.

TraciChanel and Health&hair28 ... Pursue and Excel in all that you do, for you have the mind of Christ and the peace that God has ordained for you.

To all who have prayers, who spoke not... "Nothing shall by any means hurt you..." For God is on your side and you cannot be denied.

Love to all... :love3:

Lissa0821

I am looking forward to prayer tonight!!!! I would also like to request prayer for a new job in the accounting field. For the last year and half I have focused my time on my masters degree and will graduate in December. Now its time to get back in the workforce to put this degree to work.

Thank you for your prayers. I got a job offer today. I interviewed for this job on 10/20/2011 and the offer was made today.

Thank you again for your prayers!!!!!!

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you for your prayers. I got a job offer today. I interviewed for this job on 10/20/2011 and the offer was made today.

Thank you again for your prayers!!!!!!

:congrats:

I'm very happy for you Lissa, and I wish you all of God's best... :love2:

You are a true woman of God and you are down to earth, real and honest; and your Light will shine into the hearts of those you work with.

God bless you and please keep us posted... okay?

Last edited: