Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

Sashaa08

Thank you all for lifting my student and her family in prayer! I WILL come back with the praise report.

Please pray for a young lady, Shay, she is the youngest sister of a friend. She is having serious health issues to the point where she can barely walk and is also battling depression. I am believing for a complete healing-physical and mental.

Also pray for my oldest nephew. He moved to Florida for school and it is his first time living away from home. Pray that he not only excels in his sport but also academically; that he is surrounded by positive, supportive friends and mentors and that he grows into the young, strong Christian man that God has called him to be.

I can't believe that the prayer line is coming up on its first year. Calling in on Thursday nights is something I look forward to all week. I am always excited to hear praise reports, hear a Word, and experience the love and laughter. Be blessed ladies!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Thank you all for lifting my student and her family in prayer! I WILL come back with the praise report.

Please pray for a young lady, Shay, she is the youngest sister of a friend. She is having serious health issues to the point where she can barely walk and is also battling depression. I am believing for a complete healing-physical and mental.

Also pray for my oldest nephew. He moved to Florida for school and it is his first time living away from home. Pray that he not only excels in his sport but also academically; that he is surrounded by positive, supportive friends and mentors and that he grows into the young, strong Christian man that God has called him to be.

I can't believe that the prayer line is coming up on its first year. Calling in on Thursday nights is something I look forward to all week. I am always excited to hear praise reports, hear a Word, and experience the love and laughter. Be blessed ladies!

Thank you Sashaa08... again and again for your loving faithfulness... :Rose:

Father, we lift up these precious hearts and lives whom your daughter Sashaa has brought before you in loving prayer.

We lift up 'Shay', Father God, we speak healing and freedom from the pain in her body in Jesus' Name. We also thank you for easing her mind, spirit and soul from any measure of depression, fear or worry, and most of all, distractions from you. Thank you being her Shepard and her Guard, keeping her safe and free of distress. Lord you know the path of her healing and we thank you for guiding and securing her there in Jesus' mighty name... in you she will find and keep her rest and peace and healing.... Amen.

Father, we dedicate Sashaa's nephew unto you. We commit his life, his heart, his safety and his care unto you. Father, he's out on a new venture of his life and with you he can never be mis-directed nor rejected from the pure and secure Destiny that you have ordained for him.

Father keep him strong; let his life choice be that from you. Thank you for giving him each day, his daily bread, not only in food and substance, but in your word which is locked and secured in his heart and in his spirit, yielding his life solely unto you. Father keep him abstinent not only from sexual sin and deceptions, but abstinent from the world's view of immorality. Father, let his life be solely unto you and thank you that no other 'god' shall dwell in him... only you, in Jesus' Name.

Father thank you for preserving his wife, a woman of your heart and treasure that you have ordained to be one with him. Secure and protect them both from counterfeits and temptations; let them not be distracted from lonliness during the process of 'waiting', let them be filled to overflowing with your joy and anticipation of the right moment in time when you bring them before one another heart to heart, face to face, love to love, from your heart above.

No evil shall befall them, no harm shall come nigh them, no plague shall come nigh their dwelling. NOR will they be victims of the foolishness and carelessness of others... in Jesus' Name, we pray with all of our hearts. :pray:

In Jesus' name... let him excel in his studies and never fail a single exam. Make it known to him that you are there and that you will bear in his heart the retention of all that he learns and increase his knowledge and skill to your glory. In Jesus' name, we give you all the honour and the glory... :amen: and :amen:

Sashaa08

Wow Shimmie! That was a beautiful and powerful prayer-I prayed it aloud. You covered everything. :yep: Thank you for allowing the Spirit to lead you.

mst1908

Hello Ladies,

I would like to request prayer for my cousin Jonathon. He graduated from Florida State University this summer and is seeking employment in the career field of counseling.

Thanks in advance,
Maria

Shimmie

Staff member
Hello Ladies,

I would like to request prayer for my cousin Jonathon. He graduated from Florida State University this summer and is seeking employment in the career field of counseling.

Thanks in advance,
Maria

:wave: Hi Maria... Indeed we will keep Jonathon in prayer. He is highly favoured of the Lord and his gifts shall be unnoticed. God is leading him to the right place at the right time, in Jesus' Name. Amen. :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
Tonight's Scriptures....

From the heart of Health&hair28

We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves.

2 Each of us should please our neighbors for their good, to build them up.

3 For even Christ did not please himself but, as it is written: “The insults of those who insult you have fallen on me.”[a] .

4 For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope.

5 May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had,

6 so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ

-------- Romans 15:1-6

:Rose: :Rose: :Rose:

Precious Loves...

Fear not when the 'boat' you're in starts to rock and roll with the wind and the rains that beat upon the sails... Jesus sees and hears your fears and is in the boat with you, throughout the entire journey.

The boat will not tip, it will not fall over, it will not sink. It will sail; safely getting you over to the other side.

You will never be alone.

Immediately he spoke to them and said, "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid." Then he climbed into the boat with them, and the wind died down. They were completely amazed, ----------Mark 6:51

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear ... ------1 John 4:18

Thanking God for each and everyone of you, in love and in heart for always, we are one with each other in God.

Sweet sleep Precious Loves... :sleep2: :love3:

mst1908

Hello Ladies,

Please say a prayer from my cousin Kenneth he has a job interview on Wednesday.

Thanks in advance,
Maria

Shimmie

Staff member
Hello Ladies,

Thanks in advance,
Maria

Kenneth is highly favoured of the Lord in Jesus' Name... Amen and Amen.

Tell cousin Ken, he rest assured that his gifts and talents will not go unnoticed. None of his excellence shall be in vain. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

:bighug:

Missy25

Please say a prayer for me, that all tests done (if any have to be done) for me at the doctor tomorrow come back negative.
Hopefully I can call in one thursday when I'm not working.

Shimmie

Staff member
Please say a prayer for me, that all tests done (if any have to be done) for me at the doctor tomorrow come back negative.
Hopefully I can call in one thursday when I'm not working.

:kiss:

Father God, thank you for your peace which comforts and heals Missy25; thank you that she has nothing and no one to fear. Thank you that her body, heart, soul and mind are safe and free from all manner of sickness and disease. Whatever it is that has been affecting her body and her thoughts is under your control and none other.

Thank you that all tests necessary will be performed and that Missy will have a 'good report' because truly there is a good report, for you have perfected all that concerns her regarding her health and the symptoms and their cause shall diminish and return no more. Father you are right there with Missy and you will not leave her today nor any day in Jesus' Name.... Her life and heart are whole, because of you.

Missy shall be free and full of your peace and joy; able to return to her happy and active self fearing nothing in Jesus Name, we pray and thank you with all of our hearts.... Amen and Amen.

Father we praise you for being God and none other shall ever be... Amen.

Missy25

Thank you Shimmie! :rosebud: I am very grateful for you. That is a powerful prayer and I have faith and believe it 100%! :blowkiss:

Sashaa08

Looking forward to dialing in tonight! Please cover my students in prayer as they seek employment and continued prayer for my nephew in his new endeavors-that he continues to excel, perform inside and outside of the classroom, and that he is surrounded by love and support while he is away from home.

Missy25, hope everything went well!

BlackHairDiva

Please pray that this saturday ,I can move into my new apartment without any issue. Pray that I can transition out of my old apartment without any issues.

Also pray that my older brother, my mom, granny and nephews' move to the new house goes smoothly.

pray that my director can see through the lies of both of my supervisors and of my colleague.

Pray for my nephews who both started school.

Shimmie

Staff member
Tonight's Scriptures:

:rosebud:

Jeremiah 32:27 (KJV)

Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Jeremiah 33:3

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Jeremiah 46:27

But fear not thou, O my servant Jacob, and be not dismayed, O Israel: for, behold, I will save thee from afar off, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and be in rest and at ease, and none shall make him afraid.

For Students (All ages and levels of education--Children returning to school and Students who have graduated seeking employment).

Daniel 1:4

Children in whom was no blemish, but well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the Chaldeans.

Daniel 1:17 (Added)

As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams.

Daniel 10:21a

But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth...

Every promise that God has given you from His Word, He is going to prove it true to you. God is bringing His Word (His promises) to past in your life.

God bless each of you. God is with you and He has gone before each of you to prepare the path and has made total provision for all of your needs and heart's desires.

Love and blessings to TraciChanel and Health&hair28 for your love and faithfulness to the Prayer Ministry. It would not have lasted this long without you and your faithful and endless labour of love and sacrifice. :love3:

Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday weekend. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Praying for all who have been affected by the storm 'Isaac'. God will restore all that the enemy has stolen. Love and prayers are with all and your loved ones. In Jesus' Name, again and again. Amen. :Rose:

In Jesus' Name... We give God all thanks and glory forever and ever, Amen. :Rose:

Last edited:

mst1908

PRAISE REPORT!!!!!

My cousin Kenny got the job!!!!! Glory be to God!!! Thank you everyone for your prayers and PLEASE continue to keep him lifted up in prayer.

Thanks in advance,
Maria

Kenneth is highly favoured of the Lord in Jesus' Name... Amen and Amen.

Tell cousin Ken, he rest assured that his gifts and talents will not go unnoticed. None of his excellence shall be in vain. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Hello Ladies,

Thanks in advance,
Maria

TraciChanel

Hi Ladies,

Please say a prayer for me and my sister as we take our final exams next week (1st part) and the week after (2nd part). Pray in agreement that we make excellent grades on our finals. I'm so tired and sleepy from staying up studying all night, so I pray for strength to continue (I have another long night ahead). I won't be able to call in tonight, but I look forward to joining you ladies again in a few weeks.

God bless...

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi Ladies,

Please say a prayer for me and my sister as we take our final exams next week (1st part) and the week after (2nd part). Pray in agreement that we make excellent grades on our finals. I'm so tired and sleepy from staying up studying all night, so I pray for strength to continue (I have another long night ahead). I won't be able to call in tonight, but I look forward to joining you ladies again in a few weeks.

God bless...

We miss you Traci...

You and your sister have the mind of Christ and will prosper in all that you set your heart and mind to do. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Can't wait for you to come back to us. :love2:

Shimmie

Staff member
Tonight's Scripture: :love3:

From Health&hair28 :love2:

Psalm 118:21-29

I will give you thanks, for you answered me;

you have become my salvation.

The stone the builders rejected

has become the capstone;

the Lord has done this,

and it is marvelous in our eyes.

This is the day the Lord has made;

let us rejoice and be glad in it.

O Lord, save us;

O Lord, grant us success.

26Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.

From the house of the Lord we bless you.a

The Lord is God, and he has made his light shine upon us.

With boughs in hand, join in the festal procession up to the horns of the altar.

You are my God, and I will give you thanks; you are my God, and I will exalt you.

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

:Rose: :Rose: :Rose:

From Shimmie ...

Personalized in 'Italics', to encourage you. God will not forsake His promises that He has made to you. He will bring them to pass.

Psalm 89:19-29

Once you spoke in a vision, to your faithful people you said:

“I have bestowed strength on a warrior; I have exalted a young man from among the people.

I have found David my servant; with my sacred oil I have anointed him.

My hand will sustain you;

surely my arm will strengthen you.

No enemy will subject you to tribute;

no wicked man will oppress you.

I will crush your foes before you

and strike down your adversaries.

My faithful love will be with you,

and through my name your horn will be exalted.

I will set you hand over the sea,

your right hand over the rivers.

You will call out to me, ‘You are my Father,

my God, the Rock my Savior.’

I will also appoint you my firstborn,

the most exalted of the kings of the earth.

I will maintain my love to you forever,

and my covenant with you will never fail.

I will establish your line forever,

his throne as long as the heavens endure.

Renewed1

I would like to add my grandmother to the prayer list.

We thought she was dying - sidenote: IMO there's something morbid sitting in a room waiting for someone to past. I don't see how anyone can do it.

Anyways, the doctor said she was brain dead the third day we were with her. She opened her eyes (she didn't do this before) and the nurse wasn't in the room. We thought it was just part of what brain dead people do -- a reaction or nervous system, etc.

Why is it, after we left the nurse saw her open her eyes and she started talking. The doctor confirmed that she was getting better, but not be too hopeful.

Each passing day she was talking, recognizing people, eating etc. The doctor was now saying she may have been comatose and usually people her age (90) don't wake up from it. The nurses are saying its a miracle and its very rare anything like this has happened.

I went to visit her this weekend and my grandmother just stopped eating and drinking. She just sleeps all day.

I don't know, what to think of it all.

Just please keep her in your prayers.

Shimmie

Staff member
I would like to add my grandmother to the prayer list.

We thought she was dying - sidenote: IMO there's something morbid sitting in a room waiting for someone to past. I don't see how anyone can do it.

Anyways, the doctor said she was brain dead the third day we were with her. She opened her eyes (she didn't do this before) and the nurse wasn't in the room. We thought it was just part of what brain dead people do -- a reaction or nervous system, etc.

Why is it, after we left the nurse saw her open her eyes and she started talking. The doctor confirmed that she was getting better, but not be too hopeful.

Each passing day she was talking, recognizing people, eating etc. The doctor was now saying she may have been comatose and usually people her age (90) don't wake up from it. The nurses are saying its a miracle and its very rare anything like this has happened.

I went to visit her this weekend and my grandmother just stopped eating and drinking. She just sleeps all day.

I don't know, what to think of it all.

Just please keep her in your prayers.

:kiss: Whatever the 'presence' you sensed in her room, has been replaced by the presence of God. From now on, it's the peace of God that flows. Only the peace of God in each heart, body and soul. The Lord knows what's best, obviously not the doctor's leaning to his own understanding.

We just thank God for further miracles, and we praise Him for it with all of our hearts. Praise the Name of Jesus.

In Jesus' Name... Amen and Amen.

Rainbow Dash

Scriptures for tonight's prayer....

Philippians 4:6-8

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Praise God for the praise report, reminding us that God is our Provider!!!

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Please stand with me in prayer for Rosalina, whose dad almost died at the pulmonary rehab center. We ask God to strengthen her as she goes though such a stressful time in her life...

Thank you.

Shimmie

Staff member
Please stand with me in prayer for Rosalina, whose dad almost died at the pulmonary rehab center. We ask God to strengthen her as she goes though such a stressful time in her life...

Thank you.

Father, thank you for embracing Rosalina and securing her heart in peace, replacing the fear and her tears with your calming presence.

Thank you for calming her father's body, easing the pain in his lungs, heart, allowing his body to relax and heal with the flowing presence of your healing power in Jesus' Name.

Father, hold this family in your loving arms, allowing no further distress to minimize their awareness of you and resting in trust.

Heal their faith and trust in you. Let them trust in all that you do. In Jesus' Name, we pray, Amen and Amen. :Rose:

Shimmie

Staff member
Scriptures for tonight's prayer....

Philippians 4:6-8

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Praise God for the praise report, reminding us that God is our Provider!!!

Health&hair28...Thank you for your faithfullness to the Prayer Line. :kiss:

TraciChanel

Thank you ladies, SO MUCH for your prayers. And most of all, I PRAISE GOD...

PRAISE REPORT...

On one of my finals, I needed a 90 to pass my human gross dissection lab...God blessed me with a 95! He is GOOD. I'm SO thankful...had to share :reddancer:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Just want to take the time to thank you Shimmie --- and all who agreed in prayer --- for standing in the gap for this young lady. Her burden is great and I know God has already made a way for her!

Father, thank you for embracing Rosalina and securing her heart in peace, replacing the fear and her tears with your calming presence.

Thank you for calming her father's body, easing the pain in his lungs, heart, allowing his body to relax and heal with the flowing presence of your healing power in Jesus' Name.

Father, hold this family in your loving arms, allowing no further distress to minimize their awareness of you and resting in trust.

Heal their faith and trust in you. Let them trust in all that you do. In Jesus' Name, we pray, Amen and Amen. :Rose:

Shimmie

Staff member
Just want to take the time to thank you Shimmie --- and all who agreed in prayer --- for standing in the gap for this young lady. Her burden is great and I know God has already made a way for her!

Still praying for this precious family in Jesus' Name... Amen. :Rose:

:Rose: :Rose: :Rose: Roses for Rose :Rose: :Rose: :Rose:

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you ladies, SO MUCH for your prayers. And most of all, I PRAISE GOD...

PRAISE REPORT...

On one of my finals, I needed a 90 to pass my human gross dissection lab...God blessed me with a 95! He is GOOD. I'm SO thankful...had to share :reddancer:

:yay: :congrats: :yay:

So Happy for You, Precious TraciChanel

Rainbow Dash

This was sent to me by a friend....

"Please be praying for a teacher that works with me. Her name is Linda W. and she found out that she has breast cancer. She had lumpectomy, but they weren't able to get all the cancer, because it had spread. She wears hearing aids and when they put the breathing tube down her throat during surgery, the fluid leaked in her inner ear and now that ear is completely deaf. They are contemplating a masectomy, but don't know yet. The doctors are meeting. Please be in prayer."