LiciaB

LiciaB

You're going to be okay... :yep: Actually, 'way beyond' okay. God is making your stronger than ever and the pain is just weakness leaving your body. The edges are somewhat sharp, however once they pass through, they are gone for good and you will never have to deal with that pain ever again.

You are in the strong Covenant with God and He will see to it that you will not be shamed nor will you be looked upon as a failure. For there is no failure in God and you are surely one of many who live in His heart.

Your babies will come through this joyful and complete in Jesus. Have no fear and take no thought for any of your needs and the future that lies ahead. God is right there with you and will see to it that you will lack in nothing, and that His love for you will replenish all that was taken from you in blessings abounding far more than you could ever imagine or hope and pray for.

You are too blessed to be stressed by anything that someone else has done or not done. The blessings of God are upon you replacing everything that has given you grief, suffering and pain.

Be healed and receive your joy.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

:bighug:

Thank you Shimmie! I really appreciate your prayers and encouragement. This is one of the hardest things I've ever had to deal with. I just don't know what to say...but thank you.

LovelyLouboutin

Thank you so much Shimmie. I am going to keep praying and rest. Tomorrow I'm going to actually leave work on time and I'm not going to bring home one case with me!

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Thank you so much Shimmie. I am going to keep praying and rest. Tomorrow I'm going to actually leave work on time and I'm not going to bring home one case with me!

:yep: Just rest in God's loving arms. Total Peace is yours... and God's Wisdom flows freely in your spirit, soul, mind and body.

Rest... :sleep2:

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

LadyBugsy

Please pray for me and my academic efforts. I have to write a petition to the Advisory Board for re-admission. Getting my MBA is a goal of mine and this would be my last hurdle before I can go back to classes. I am very nervous that I could be denied reentry into the program. I am very vulnerable right now and ... I am scared of receiving a negative outcome. There are other things going on in my life right now as well and I am trying to find something positive to focus my energy on. I really want and need to get back into my program.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Please pray for me and my academic efforts. I have to write a petition to the Advisory Board for re-admission. Getting my MBA is a goal of mine and this would be my last hurdle before I can go back to classes. I am very nervous that I could be denied reentry into the program. I am very vulnerable right now and ... I am scared of receiving a negative outcome. There are other things going on in my life right now as well and I am trying to find something positive to focus my energy on. I really want and need to get back into my program.

LadyBugsy.... :giveheart:

YOU...Dear Love are God's Light shining in the darkest of places, bringing the answers to all of your prayers from God.... into full view.

Holy Soirit, thank you for showing LadyBugsy the answers that she needs and thank you for infilling her heart totally with your peace and comfort that she will never be a failure in the life that God has for her.

Precious Holy Spirit, you are right there with her and you will never leave her to do this any of this on her own. Whatever the 'other' issues are going on in her life, erase their distractions and the impact they have had upon her focus. Let there be no further resistance to your presence, these 'other' issues must bow down and allow your presence in her life to flow freely into her heart, her soul, her mind.... her life. You are the one who is in control, and there is not one circumstance in this life that can nor wil lever change this, for thou art God...forever.

In Jesus' Name, thank you Holy Spirit for all and whom you are in the hearts and minds of each of us. Have your free flow letting LadyBugsy know, she has nothing to fear in letting go of the 'other issues', as well as her concerns about her education which shall continue freely.

Thank you for blessing her with favour and good understanding with you and with 'man'. The only 'Authority' of her life and destiny is you.

For this and all we give you praise and all honour... In Jesus' Name, again and again... 'Amen'.

LadyBugsy...

Fear not... :kiss:

LadyBugsy

Thank you Shimmie! Reading your prayer has eased my anxiety a little. I will keep on reading your words and HIS word during this waiting period. I appreciate you praying for me. :)

Iwanthealthyhair67

Ladies,

Please say a prayer for my co worker, her mil past away night before last. She has been ill for several years now and has been bedridden and unable to speak. This poor woman was in great pain her children and daughter in law really cared for her as best they could. In fact the dil took care of her as if she were her own mother my heart goes out to her.

Godsdaughter001

This is my first post. Please pray for me. I am in a bad place right now. The things that I have been believing God for don't seem to be coming to pass. My faith is waning, and I want to be strong but it's getting so hard. I don't have a lot of support (friends), and I am isolated by myself most of the time. I need God to show up in my life and let me know He hears me. I need to know he hasn't abandoned me. Logically, I feel he hasn't, but it sure feels like he has. At this point it's hard for me to even pray intensely like I used to, I feel so distant from God. Pray that my relationship and trust is rebuilt and restored. I really need him to make his presence known to me in my life. Thanks.

gvin89

This is my first post. Please pray for me. I am in a bad place right now. The things that I have been believing God for don't seem to be coming to pass. My faith is waning, and I want to be strong but it's getting so hard. I don't have a lot of support (friends), and I am isolated by myself most of the time. I need God to show up in my life and let me know He hears me. I need to know he hasn't abandoned me. Logically, I feel he hasn't, but it sure feels like he has. At this point it's hard for me to even pray intensely like I used to, I feel so distant from God. Pray that my relationship and trust is rebuilt and restored. I really need him to make his presence known to me in my life. Thanks.

Gracious Father, one who knows and sees all, I ask that you just shower your love upon my sister in Christ right now. I do not know the details of her situation, but you do. Right now, she needs to feel your presence. Heal her, mend her brokenness. Allow her faith be restored and her trust renewed. Send Godly people her way to pour into her, to be a listening ear, to intercede on her behalf. We know you are fully capable and will do it. We thank you for being so faithful even when we aren't where we think we should be. You know our hearts and understand our failings. Thank you Master for continuing to see the good. We love you and adore you. Ite is on your promise that we forever stand, Amen.

Godsdaughter001, Meditate on this verse Deuteronomy 31:8 – The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.

Blackpearl1993

This prayer is for all married couples, whether they are currently enduring a storm or not:

Dear God, I come before you today asking for your protection and cover of grace upon marriages. I pray for every couple who is happy, those who are struggling, and those who may be on the verge of break-up--whatever the case. You instituted marriage and it is not your will for the union to be broken. I pray that eyes will be opened and spouses will be alert to the schemes and temptations Satan throws their way. It may be an 'innocent' flirt; a shoulder to cry on for another man or women; perhaps financial troubles or materialism; disagreements over the household or child rearing or even simple things; lack of respect or selfishness; failure to have priorities straight and keep focus on Jesus as the center of the marriage and each other above others. So many things can pull and chip away at a healthy relationship. May each heart be tender to the prompting of the Holy Spirit and each mind set on the ways of Christ and each soul safe in the surety of your love...so that when temptations come, they will be rejected as we draw near to you. Thank you, Father. In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.

Blackpearl1993

This good word, was very useful to me this last week. I pray that this helps someone else as well:

Who said that?

Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down" (Rev 12:10-11).

Do you discern the voice that whispers in your ear during the course of your day? Whatever voice agrees with what God says about you is the voice of the Holy Spirit. However, if the voice disagrees with the nature of God and what He has said about your life, you can be sure it is Satan whispering in your ear, accusing you.

When you hear any voice in your ear ask "Who said that?" use the filter of the Holy Spirit to discern who is speaking to you. For instance, God would never say to you, "I do not love you. Or, your life is a failure, or you will never amount to anything." He would never communicate words of shame to you. You were made in the image of God.

Respond to the accuser with the audible Word of God, just as Jesus did when He was tempted. He told Satan the truth about Him and His purpose and His needs. James tells us to "resist the devil and he will flee from you." This requires action on your part to respond to the voice we hear.

Whenever another person tries to define your life that contradicts what God says about you, that person has become an idol in your life if you listen and believe their words. Only Jesus can define your life, or Satan can define it by listening to his voice.

Today, start asking, "Who said that?" Align your life with what God says about you.

Shimmie

Staff member
This good word, was very useful to me this last week. I pray that this helps someone else as well:

Who said that?

Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, "Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down" (Rev 12:10-11).

Do you discern the voice that whispers in your ear during the course of your day? Whatever voice agrees with what God says about you is the voice of the Holy Spirit. However, if the voice disagrees with the nature of God and what He has said about your life, you can be sure it is Satan whispering in your ear, accusing you.

When you hear any voice in your ear ask "Who said that?" use the filter of the Holy Spirit to discern who is speaking to you. For instance, God would never say to you, "I do not love you. Or, your life is a failure, or you will never amount to anything." He would never communicate words of shame to you. You were made in the image of God.

Respond to the accuser with the audible Word of God, just as Jesus did when He was tempted. He told Satan the truth about Him and His purpose and His needs. James tells us to "resist the devil and he will flee from you." This requires action on your part to respond to the voice we hear.

Whenever another person tries to define your life that contradicts what God says about you, that person has become an idol in your life if you listen and believe their words. Only Jesus can define your life, or Satan can define it by listening to his voice.

Today, start asking, "Who said that?" Align your life with what God says about you.

Blackpearl1993... Thank you. Thank you very much. :kiss:

Blackpearl1993

Blackpearl1993... Thank you. Thank you very much. :kiss:

Glad it was useful to you, but there's no need to thank me, Sis. You see, I desperately needed this message too. This last week my mother called me to tell me that she is disappointed and angry because I have "wasted my college education that my father paid for" since I am home with my children as a stay at home mom. She said that my father "worked himself into the grave and that I was ungrateful and selfish for not putting my education to good use". Her tone was angry and just filled with venom. This happened within the course of a conversation that started out as very pleasant. I got off the phone and had to pray that God would help me forgive her. He did do that, as we all know God is true to His Word. However, the words had hurt me very deeply because my husband and I made the decision for me to stay home after much prayer when we were still engaged. This decision was prayerfully planned and we both believe that this is where God has me at this season in my life. I have no regrets about the decision. Mom's words hurt and they kept ringing in my ears. I asked God why I could forgive her but couldn't forget the words. Shortly thereafter, this message was in my e-mails. It was timely and it was God showing me the truth about the situation. God is so good! He acres not just about the practical stuff but also about how we feel. Praise His name!

Blackpearl1993

Some more good word.....

Today's Prayer
God, When I remember the story of Joseph's life, I realize how you want so much more for me than I could ever dream of. I also see how you can turn what man means for evil into what you mean for good. Please bring this to my mind whenever I'm feeling doubt and confusion; whenever I'm feeling oppressed and alone; whenever I'm feeling unjustly treated; whenever I think that I don't have something I need. I know that you are in control. I pray that I will always allow you to do your work and that I will not interfere in your plans for me. Please give me strength and fill me with your desires for me. Thank you, loving Father. In Jesus' name, amen.

Beware of Mixture

"Then they said, 'These are your gods, O Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt'" (Ex 32:4).

Moses had gone up onto Mount Sinai to meet with God and receive the Ten Commandments. He left his brother Aaron in charge. Aaron had been mentored by his brother Moses. However, we learn that Aaron still has vestiges of Egypt residing in him. He had not had a complete conversion from the ways of Egypt to the ways of God. His leadership was not strong enough to thwart a rebellion in the camp and he allowed the people, and even encouraged the people, to make an idol of gold. Later, he tried to justify his actions by saying the idol was a God of Israel.

Today we see such mixture in the body of Christ. We promote guaranteed prosperity without the cross. We call adversity a sign of a lack of faith. We promote New Age philosophies mixed with the scriptures and call it a new freedom in Christ. This is only mixture. It is an abomination to the Lord.

And because Aaron has mixture in his own life, he was unable to be truthful to Moses when confronted with his actions. "He said to Aaron, 'What did these people do to you, that you led them into such great sin?' So I told them, 'Whoever has any gold jewelry, take it off.' Then they gave me the gold, and I threw it into the fire, and out came this calf!'" (Ex 32:21-24).

Did you notice Aaron's explanation? Out came this calf! - all by itself. Aaron attempted to deceive Moses. Aaron failed to fulfill his role as a strong, Godly leader. He allowed "mixture" to have power over the people of God.

Pray that you will be faithful to the Word of God and not allow new philosophies to distort its ageless truths.

Shimmie

Staff member
Blackpearl1993...

You have the heart of Jesus, always at the right place, at the right time. In your heart of need, you shared a Word in due season with others. You didn't keep it to yourself.

So again, "Thank you" :kiss:

Shimmie

Staff member
God is so good! He acres not just about the practical stuff but also about how we feel. Praise His name!

Blackpearl1993...

This is so true... "God is not 'untouched' by our feelings."

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin..... Hebrews 4:15

AtlantaJJ

I am requesting prayer for the salvation of my father's wife Maribel and her grandson David. My dad is a believer, but Maribel and David are from El Salvador and they are not believers. This is a difficult situation for my dad, there is a lot of strife in the home. Please pray for peace and salvation for that entire household.

Thank you for your prayers! :bighug:

Shimmie

Staff member
I am requesting prayer for the salvation of my father's wife Maribel and her grandson David. My dad is a believer, but Maribel and David are from El Salvador and they are not believers. This is a difficult situation for my dad, there is a lot of strife in the home. Please pray for peace and salvation for that entire household.

Thank you for your prayers! :bighug:

It is our honour to pray for your Dad's family for salvation for Maribel and David.

Father God, we hold before you these precious lives whom you love more than words can ever say. We ask that you minister so much love into their hearts that they will no longer resist but fall right into your loving arms and receive all of the love that you have for them and surrender their full hearts unto you.

That they will receive Jesus as their Lord and Saviour forever.

For this we thank you with all of our hearts, in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Blackpearl1993

Today's Prayer
God, I believe You are using circumstances and events to move me into a place of patient waiting as You put me in the place You desire for me. Help my soul to mature, my faith to grow, my life to be more pure and dedicated to You. James 1:2-4 tells me, "Count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing." Lord, I praise You in the midst of it all--my special trials and daily challenges--knowing that I must learn to be patient and content as I wait upon You. Thank You for being with me through every trial, every day. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

The Perfectionist

09-04-2013
"Moses said to the LORD, 'O Lord, I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of speech and tongue'" (Ex 4:10).

One of the greatest affronts you can commit against God is to refuse His calling that He has placed upon you. Imagine arguing with your Creator and telling him you know better than Him.

That is exactly what Moses did when God called him to be his spokesperson to Pharaoh.

God and Moses got into an "I know best" competition. "The LORD said to him, 'Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the LORD? Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say.' But Moses said, 'O Lord, please send someone else to do it.'"

God actually relented in the argument. Can you imagine that? But He's not happy about it. "Then the LORD's anger burned against Moses and he said, 'What about your brother, Aaron the Levite?'" God has to use Aaron as Moses' mouthpiece.

Have you ever not pursued something because it had to be perfect? There is a fine line between doing things with excellence and being a perfectionist. Perfectionists become argumentative with God. They refuse to step out in faith and obedience because they care too much about what others think if the results don't turn out perfectly.

I battled these same demons when God led me into a writing and speaking ministry. "Lord, I am weak in grammar and you know I'm an introvert." Then He reminded me "...for my power is made perfect in weakness" (2 Cor 12:9).

When God places His anointing on you He uses whatever level of skill you have to fulfill His purposes in your life. This is why you need not fear moving into an unfamiliar area if He calls you there.

What is God waiting for you to do? It may be time to step out. He specializes in "cliff-catching."

AtlantaJJ

Today's Prayer
God, I believe You are using circumstances and events to move me into a place of patient waiting as You put me in the place You desire for me. Help my soul to mature, my faith to grow, my life to be more pure and dedicated to You. James 1:2-4 tells me, "Count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing." Lord, I praise You in the midst of it all--my special trials and daily challenges--knowing that I must learn to be patient and content as I wait upon You. Thank You for being with me through every trial, every day. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

The Perfectionist

09-04-2013
"Moses said to the LORD, 'O Lord, I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of speech and tongue'" (Ex 4:10).

One of the greatest affronts you can commit against God is to refuse His calling that He has placed upon you. Imagine arguing with your Creator and telling him you know better than Him.

That is exactly what Moses did when God called him to be his spokesperson to Pharaoh.

God and Moses got into an "I know best" competition. "The LORD said to him, 'Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the LORD? Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say.' But Moses said, 'O Lord, please send someone else to do it.'"

God actually relented in the argument. Can you imagine that? But He's not happy about it. "Then the LORD's anger burned against Moses and he said, 'What about your brother, Aaron the Levite?'" God has to use Aaron as Moses' mouthpiece.

Have you ever not pursued something because it had to be perfect? There is a fine line between doing things with excellence and being a perfectionist. Perfectionists become argumentative with God. They refuse to step out in faith and obedience because they care too much about what others think if the results don't turn out perfectly.

I battled these same demons when God led me into a writing and speaking ministry. "Lord, I am weak in grammar and you know I'm an introvert." Then He reminded me "...for my power is made perfect in weakness" (2 Cor 12:9).

When God places His anointing on you He uses whatever level of skill you have to fulfill His purposes in your life. This is why you need not fear moving into an unfamiliar area if He calls you there.

What is God waiting for you to do? It may be time to step out. He specializes in "cliff-catching."

:cry: I heard the exact same message almost verbatim on Joyce Meyer's podcast yesterday. Perhaps God is trying to tell me something. :cry2:

Shimmie

Staff member
Prayer Line Update for Thursday, September 5, 2013:

:wave: Hello Everyone :Rose:

With the re-opening of schools and other family obligations this week, the Prayer Line will be closed on Thursday, September 5, 2013 and will re-open next Thursday, September 12 at 9:00 p.m.

We will still be in prayer for all prayer requests and will respond to all PM's and posts for prayer requests.

God bless you and don't worry anymore...God has set His heart towards helping and taking care of each and everyone one of you.

God is perfecting ALL that concerns you.

:blowkiss:

MrsHaseeb

Please pray for a young lady named Jasmine. She is in her early 20s but has lupus and is on dialysis due to kidney failure and recently lost a hand to amputation. I am heart broken over this. If there was ever a time I wanted to see the power of Christ manifest the way it did among the first believers that time is now. I am so grieved knowing she's suffering this way.

Blackpearl1993

Please pray for a young lady named Jasmine. She is in her early 20s but has lupus and is on dialysis due to kidney failure and recently lost a hand to amputation. I am heart broken over this. If there was ever a time I wanted to see the power of Christ manifest the way it did among the first believers that time is now. I am so grieved knowing she's suffering this way.

Father God, we know You have all power. We praise Your name and ask that You heal Jasmine's body. Father, we pray that she will no longer be in pain, and that she will no longer need dialysis. You are the Almighty. Please bless this young woman by healing her. We pray that every part of her body will be restored to it's correct working order, that there will be no further damage to any part of her organs, veins, arteries, muscles, and that her immune system will function normally. Please provide her with a strong support network that will pray for her as well as help her with practical day to day needs whatever they may be. Father God, please bless this young woman with peace; a peace that surpasses all understanding and fill her heart with joy. I pray that the people who are around her are also filled with peace and joy and that You will work through them to speak Your truth to Jasmine. I pray against all negative thoughts, doubt, fear, and any type of pity or bitterness. W condemn any tongues of judgement or doom and gloom. Father God, You do some of Your very best work in the worst situations. Give this young woman beauty for ashes. Bless her to know, speak to her heart and let her know that this situation will not circumvent the destiny You designed for her, but rather that it will only make her an even better tool for the kingdom of God. Let her Know that she will be blessed. Amen!

Shimmie

Staff member
Father God, we know You have all power. We praise Your name and ask that You heal Jasmine's body. Father, we pray that she will no longer be in pain, and that she will no longer need dialysis.

You are the Almighty. Please bless this young woman by healing her. We pray that every part of her body will be restored to it's correct working order, that there will be no further damage to any part of her organs, veins, arteries, muscles, and that her immune system will function normally. Please provide her with a strong support network that will pray for her as well as help her with practical day to day needs whatever they may be.

Father God, please bless this young woman with peace; a peace that surpasses all understanding and fill her heart with joy. I pray that the people who are around her are also filled with peace and joy and that You will work through them to speak Your truth to Jasmine. I pray against all negative thoughts, doubt, fear, and any type of pity or bitterness. W condemn any tongues of judgement or doom and gloom.

Father God, You do some of Your very best work in the worst situations.

Give this young woman beauty for ashes.

Bless her to know, speak to her heart and let her know that this situation will not circumvent the destiny You designed for her, but rather that it will only make her an even better tool for the kingdom of God. Let her Know that she will be blessed. Amen!

In total agreement with this entire prayer. Father, we bow our hearts and ask that you let it be so.

:love2: :pray: :circle: :pray: :love2:

Surrounding Jasmine in love and prayers.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen...

Blackpearl1993

Today's Prayer
Good morning, God! Thank you for this day. Please go with me and guide me on the paths you would have me travel today. Help me to be obedient to your will and Your prompting. Develop the gifts and skills you have placed within me, and flow through me to activate them for Your purpose and Your glory. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

Seeing the Ordinary as Extraordinary

"Whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31).

Our Lord never saw the mundane activities as ordinary. Whether He healed the sick or sat around the fire with the disciples, He did not see one activity as spiritual and the other non-spiritual. Life was lived as a holy service to His Heavenly Father.

Many times we fall prey to a spiritual hierarchy mentality. We believe certain activity is more blessed by God because it is done under a spiritual guise. We conduct our Christian meetings and conclude one is blessed by God based on attendance. We work to give money to ministry when we fail to recognize the very work we do is ministry.

God's glory can be expressed in the most common task. Whether washing the dishes or changing diapers or driving to the grocery store. When we begin to assign spiritual value to activities we begin to give greater importance to those activities we deem spiritually higher in the hierarchy.

Philip was in the midst of a major crusade when the Holy Spirit abruptly instructed him to stop and go to a desert road.

"Philip went down to a city in Samaria and proclaimed the Christ there. When the crowds heard Philip and saw the miraculous signs he did, they all paid close attention to what he said."

"Now an angel of the Lord said to Philip, 'Go south to the road-the desert road-that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.' So he started out, and on his way he met an Ethiopian eunuch, an important official in charge of all the treasury of Candace, queen of the Ethiopians. This man had gone to Jerusalem to worship, and on his way home was sitting in his chariot reading the book of Isaiah the prophet. The Spirit told Philip, 'Go to that chariot and stay near it'" (Acts 8:26-29). We see in this story that neither activity was more important than the other. Philip's job was to live in communion with the Holy Spirit and be obedient to His promptings.

Today, view every activity you do with an attitude of worship and communion with Jesus.

Shimmie

Staff member
sharentu...

Still lifting you in prayer... :pray: God's great mercy and favor is upon you and those you love and are praying with and for.

Love,
Shimmie