Pretty AnntoiNet's Silk Hair Lingerie

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I was looking for silk scarves and bonnets since mine is on it's last leg and came across this site. I ordered a scarf and the bonnet pictured in ruby red.
Anyone here familiar and have any reviews about the quality? They have hats, scarves, pillowcases, etc. and the colors are beautiful.

http://www.prettyanntoinets.com/

Chameleonchick

I must not buy another bonnet! LOL I bought one from Sharmooz and one from BonBonCheveux(sp?) already but...these are satin ones. Not the silk. I wonder how this PrettyAnntoinet feels in comparison with my Pretty Wraps silk bonnets.

hair4today

It is beautiful. All of there colors are rich; fit for a queen! :yep: If the quality is good, I'm going to order the purple one. :yep:
I own three of these AnntoiNet silk bonnets in diff colors and I love them. They're pricey but worth it. The quality is superb, the fabric feels luxurious to touch, they're well constructed and so feminine. I've had mine for over a year and they still look new. I also bought the child version for my dd and it's the only hair scarf/bonnet that stays put when she sleeps. I have pretty wrap also but I rarely use it anymore as I much prefer the PA bonnets.

winona

I really want one of the silk beanies for next winter:) I remember trying to order one last winter but they were sold out.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Oooh I want one of the loc tubes! So cool. I've never seen a silk one! They are temp out of stock but i'll keep my eye out. Thanks for posting op.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Garner

I have been ordering from Linda since 2008. I have silk wraps, scarfs, and beanies. These are beautiful and of excellent quality. She offers great customer service w/ fast shipping.

GreenEyedJen

I have a silk scarf from PA. A natural beauty supply store in Maryland carries them, so I picked one up when I was still living up ther. I loved it until my ex accidentally put it in the washing machine :mad:

winona

[USER=31667]naturalmanenyc[/USER] said:
I ordered 2 silk beanies a while back and used mine as a wig cap. DH lost his.

How did you like it? Was it super soft? Were you able to hold moisture better than regular wig cap?

naturalmanenyc

I do like it as a wig cap. I have continued to use the silk beanie when I wear wigs. It's definitely not as drying as the nylon wig caps. My hair remained moist all day under my wig (I moisturize before applying my wigs).

prettyinpurple

I like this vendor. Great quality, prompt shipping and no customer service issues.

I have a black cap with a purple flower on it. It is nice and roomy for a big fro or rollers.

Solitude

I have a scarf and a bonnet. I love them both, but the bonnet does not stay on at night. The colors are beautiful and I don't feel homely wearing them around the house :giggle:.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Oooh I want one of the loc tubes! So cool. I've never seen a silk one! They are temp out of stock but i'll keep my eye out. Thanks for posting op.

Pokahontas,
I went to their Facebook page and she just posted this 4 hours ago..

Btw, the Loc Tubes will be back in the store very soon! Maybe this weekend!

SmilingElephant

I like this vendor. Great quality, prompt shipping and no customer service issues.

I have a black cap with a purple flower on it. It is nice and roomy for a big fro or rollers.

This is good to know!:yep: All of my bonnets have holes where the elastic meets the fabric because of me struggling to keep it on my head!:lol:

chitowndcgal

I really like her pillowcases. I have two of them. I bought the bonnett but the elastic loosened up quickly and would not stay on all night. I really like the nation bonetts that u can get from Bon Chev..website..it was mentioned on this site before.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I received my order today and I'm very pleased. The bonnet is lightweight and protective. It's comfortable too!

Chameleonchick

I received my order today and I'm very pleased. The bonnet is lightweight and protective. It's comfortable too!

Ooh I can't wait to get mine. I tell you one thing they have some great customer service. I asked them to cancel my order so I could order more stuff and they did almost instantly. I ordered a bonnet for me and for my little one and then the beanie to use as a wig cap. I can't wait until I get it!

winona

Oooh ladies who are ordering the beanies please send your feedback :) I really won't one but I am still debating.