Product Junkie

CynamonKis

"My name is Cynthia, and I am a product junkie"

I am so embarrassed about the AMOUNT of money I spent this weekend on products! /images/graemlins/whip.gif

I went out & brought all the products I needed for Carolyn Gray's routine, and to the health food store for the henna stuff, then to the mall for the KMS Flat-Out relaxing balm, then back to 2 DIFFERENT Sally's, then chided (gently of course) one of the Sally's sales girls for mis-informing me (GOT A SALLY'S CARD OUT OF IT...) /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway, I must have spent over $100, and did I stop there??? NOOOO -- I came online & ordered some stuff I couldn't find locally, TWICE, and now I'm fighting the compulsion to order the Carol's Daughter stuff and the Avocado stuff...when will it end???????

AND they just opened a NEW beauty supply next door to the health food store!!! /images/graemlins/lick.gif

Signed,

Product Junkie (not even "recovering".....)

The most i've ever coughed up at once has been $50 and that was on the whole Mizani line, Moisturfuse, botanifying shamp, 4lb relaxer...
On average i buy at least 1 new product a week, and for the weeks i've gone without buying soemthing new, I've more than made up for it later!

What did you buy??

"Hi. My name is Miss Montserrat and I'm a product junkie"

Girl that's nothing. Try doing that on a monthly basis!!! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif $100 girl we needa rush u to a help group that'll help u recover from this pjritis coz if u let this happen then b4 u kno it, u'll be addicted to spendin so much money monthly like Miss Montserrat sed and wen u dont have the money, u'll be starvin yoself at lunch times so u can have money to spend on hair products (not that i kno anyone who does this /images/graemlins/blush.gif )

ngaa /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Do you have to pay for a Sally's card? I'm upset becasue I've been there so much that they know my son and me and even call me Ms. Feria. You'd think someone would be kind enough to offer me a card too.....

Let me know what you get with this Sally card.

Ms. Monsterrat, Ngaa -- LOLOLOL!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Beana, I like your resolve. I don't think I've spent this much in months, maybe years but gee I don't need to spend any more for a while, for sure...

Davine, I didn't have to pay for the Sally's card. If the people at your local Sally's know you on a 1st name basis, why not just ask for one when they're in a good mood?

but you have to admit...being a PJ is fun and somewhat Therapeutic. Everyone has something that they like to accumulate (books, dolls, art, figurines, etc.)

I have realized that my PJness is actually helping me to get the great hair I've always wanted.

But eventually, you'll have so much--your buying will slow down a bit. It's cool. You're cool--you're NORMAL. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back