Question about the Joico Cuticle Sealer++

outspokenwallflower

I just got it in the mail today (YAY!) and am in the process of washing my hair...I just finished shampooing and was wondering how you ladies who own the cuticle sealer (or 17 min. miracle kit) use the sealer-- for 5 minutes as directed or more?

Also, what is the texture of the cuticle sealer? Does it foam up when you work it through your hair? Mine did, but I have a habit of sometimes not washing out all the shampoo....

Any input would be helpful! =D

gymfreak336

When it comes to certain products, its best to just use as directed. This is one of those products. It has a very low pH and its purpose to to acidify and realign cuticles. That doesn't take a long time given the pH is so low. Just use as directed.

I alsonly use the cuticle sealer as part of the 17 minute package.

taz007

I always use Joico as directed and use the Cuticle Sealer as part of the 17 Minute Miracle. The only product that I doctor is the Intense Hydrator. I add EVOO to it.

outspokenwallflower

Thanks everyone! I used it for 5 minutes anyway, just to be sure. I like the whole system-- I had all the products except for the cuticle sealer, so I look forward to how this entire 17 minute miracle regimen can help my hair over time :)