Question for Phytorelaxer Users

bluerose17

Tomorrow is going to be my first time using this relaxer, and I was wondering if you all deep condition after using the Milky Reconstructor??

MissYocairis

jasmin1017 said:
Tomorrow is going to be my first time using this relaxer, and I was wondering if you all deep condition after using the Milky Reconstructor??

The Milky Reconstructor sucks IMHO. I don't know too many LHCF'ers who like it. I do a quick balancing conditioner before I neutralize, then I neutralize and do a deep conditioner pudding. It's mainly moisture conditioners with a tiny bit of KerapHix thrown in the mix.

simone103

After I put the milky reconstructor in my hair, I rinse it out and condition it with keracare humecto for about 15 minutes.

Make sure when after you've rinsed out the relaxer that you leave the neutralizing shampoo in for atleast 5 minutes each time you shampoo. That'll cut down on how many times you use the neutralizer.

MrsBKJ

my hair loves the reconstructor....i rinse it out then applied some ego boost to my hair i think...yes i did and just left it.

DahomeyAhosi

I don't use the milky reconstructor at all because it only resulted in major tangles but my hair used to like it. Now I use keraphix instead and use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards.

atlien11

The salon where i go deep conditions after the reconstructor using the steamer. its heavenly :grin: I would definitely recommend deep conditioning in some form or fashion.

MonaLisa

RachiQue said:
my hair loves the reconstructor....i rinse it out then applied some ego boost to my hair i think...yes i did and just left it.

+1

No problem with the reconstructor....in fact, my hair seems to appreciate it.

......and this probably just applies to me.....the last touch up I had...in July....I had opened the box...and when I went to the hairdresser...realized I had left the milky reconstructor at the house...:ohwell:

Now....I thought it wouldn't make a difference by that being skipped...but for my hair...MY hair....it did....my hair was okay...:ohwell: but it was like something was off.

I'll know for sure, because next touch-up, I will make sure to use it....then I will see if my hair will be the way it usually is after a touch up...when I'm actually loving my hair.

Anyhoo, I generally follow it up with Humecto (tub).;)