Random Christian thought's thread continued ...

Nice & Wavy

God is so good, as always!

Dh just called me to say that we got a check in the mail....totally unexpected :grin:

Our home insurance company sent it as a rebate...they are thinking about their customers during this time of recession.

I say...Lord, bless my insurance company in the name of Jesus!!!:grin:

Dh said I could have the whole check to myself :blush: I luvs him.... :grin::grin::grin:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I pray that the CF be a place of healing, restoration and deliverance for ALL who come here.:yep:

:amen: Pastor Wavy... :amen:

Prayers for Marriages are stirring in my heart huge today. I can't get away from it. Not that I want to get away, but I'm just filled strongly with the love of God to pray for those who are married.

I have to pray it out and then post what's stirring in my heart.

Thank you for 'listening'... I get like this when my spirit is full. :pray:

Shimmie

Staff member

Dh just called me to say that we got a check in the mail....totally unexpected :grin:

Our home insurance company sent it as a rebate...they are thinking about their customers during this time of recession.

Dh said I could have the whole check to myself :blush: I luvs him.... :grin::grin::grin:
:woot: :yay: :happydance:

I am SOOOOOOO happy for you. Give my 'brother' a hug and tell him he's so precious. :love2:

pebbles

That's a praise report right there! :clap:

nikz24

Nikz, what a humble and loving heart you have. Only God can take the glory for having it my heart to pray for Marriages.

I don't think you realize that your post is far more important then mine. You see, everything I post or pray is by 'Faith'. I have 'knowledge' of nothing, but God does. He searches each day to see whom He can use as His vessel and when He speaks to me, it's an honor.

Your post is the confirmation that I heard from Him and even more that I yielded. So it is " I " who thanks you. I thank you, Nikz for your heartfelt post. I praise God for your Marriage and that you and your husband will always be happy and always able to abound in more and more love towards one another.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen. :kiss:

:amen: Thank you Sis

nikz24

Praise the Lord!:clap::yay::dance7::clapping::bouncy::circle:

Finally Free

Hallelujah!!! Praise God!!!

La Colocha

God i pray that my father may be healed. Please touch him with your comfort and healing hands. Please give me the strength to deal with what's to come. I love you lord and i give my burdens to you. In the name of jesus amen.

Netta1

God i pray that my father may be healed. Please touch him with your comfort and healing hands. Please give me the strength to deal with what's to come. I love you lord and i give my burdens to you. In the name of jesus amen.

agreeing with you in prayer....my sis!

In Jesus name,
Amen~

Shimmie

Staff member
:kiss: Praying for your Dad...

Father I agree in heartfelt prayer for the healing of LaColocha's Dad, and your complete and total peace to embrace their hearts from all fear and axiety.

You are the Lord and that's all that matters and all that will. Jesus you are the Lord, in their hearts, 'Peace ... be Still."

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen :Rose:

Nice & Wavy

:kiss: Praying for your Dad...

Father I agree in heartfelt prayer for the healing of LaColocha's Dad, and your complete and total peace to embrace their hearts from all fear and axiety.

You are the Lord and that's all that matters and all that will. Jesus you are the Lord, in their hearts, 'Peace ... be Still."

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen :Rose:
I am in total agreement with this prayer.

I also add that Father, you put the right people around him that will only speak life to his spirit, and not words of death. In the name of Jesus...amen!

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
ITA.... Thank you Lord for healing Colocha's dad and lifting his spirits. Amen. :yep:

Nice & Wavy

Dh took me out for dinner and the food and the company was beautiful!

I had Salmon, red potatoes and string beans and it was :lick::lick::lick:

Thank you, Lord!

La Colocha

Thank you sisters, i am grateful for you all. If you could see the fear in my father's face today, Seeing the strong man that i love and call daddy afraid reduces me to tears. My god in heaven moves and i believe that everything will be ok.

Nice & Wavy

Thank you sisters, i am grateful for you all. If you could see the fear in my father's face today, Seeing the strong man that i love and call daddy afraid reduces me to tears. My god in heaven moves and i believe that everything will be ok.

And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you. Luke 17:6

I believe
, La Colocha...are the operative words. Taking GOD at His word and no matter what it looks like, believing Him that what He said, shall come to pass!

Shimmie

Staff member
I am in total agreement with this prayer.

I also add that Father, you put the right people around him that will only speak life to his spirit, and not words of death. In the name of Jesus...amen!

YES Lord Yes! Yes! :amen:

The right people with the right words. Words of life and not death; words of healing and not weakness; words of power that will push the enemy out of his place. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
WHAT?!!! I plead the Blood on this~

You are protected by the most high God... No weapon....

:amen: Laela! Thank you for this prayer! Praise God All Mighty! No weapon and the culprits must be 'arrested' in Jesus' Name and can do no further harm to Creole...no further harm.

O' praise the name of Jesus! We're not having any loss of life up in here. No loss of life or loss of health or of well being. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus! Praise your wonderful name. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!

Our Father God in Heaven. Please out of your endless grace and mercy, cover the lives and the souls of this entire forum; cover all and all of their loved ones with the powerful and matchless Blood Covenant of Jesus and His Blood bought protection.

Praise you Jesus! Praise You Jesus! Praise You Jesus! Lord of All! Praise, Praise, Praise the name of Jesus!

Jesus :Rose: Lord Jesus :Rose: Lord, Lord Jesus :Rose:

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm glad that when people try to poison my food, I don't get sick LOL SMH
Little Creole, honey who are these people? Is there anyone who can help you? Angel this needs to be reported to someone.

We're praying hard for you. Please remove yourself from whoever this is. I praise Jesus for putting you in a safe place and that this person/people are immediately apprehended and stopped from doing anything further to you or to anyone else.

Sending you a PM ...

ETA: Unable to send you a PM. Please feel free to PM me. I'm worried about your safety.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Dh took me out for dinner and the food and the company was beautiful!

I had Salmon, red potatoes and string beans and it was :lick::lick::lick:

Thank you, Lord!

Awwwwwww, him's a sweetheart indeed. :dinner:

ETA: Did you save me a 'doggie' bag.... :look:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
:pray: Praying for "Little Creole" ; that God's protection prevails over her spirit, soul, Peace of Mind, and body. In Jesus' Name, Amen!

Last edited: