Random Christian thought's thread continued ...

PinkPebbles

:Rose:Lam 3:22-23
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

God has truly been good to me....I thank Him for His grace and mercy:Rose:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
My son says I 'nurture' everyone, no matter who they are or their age, he says I always 'nurture'. I've always called him and my daughter my babies. They always will be..... "Mommie's Babies" :hug2:

Then I noticed............ that I've been calling my mom "Babygirl...." :lachen:

She's my 'baby' too. :kiss:

PinkPebbles

My son says I 'nurture' everyone, no matter who they are or their age, he says I always 'nurture'. I've always called him and my daughter my babies. They always will be..... "Mommie's Babies" :hug2:

Then I noticed............ that I've been calling my mom "Babygirl...." :lachen:

She's my 'baby' too. :kiss:

Your family is blessed to have you Shimmie!

If more people can be loving and nurturing, especially in the AA family structure...imagine how much we'd overcome.

Shimmie

Staff member
Your family is blessed to have you Shimmie!

If more people can be loving and nurturing, especially in the AA family structure...imagine how much we'd overcome.
Your loved ones are blessed to have you as well, PinkPebbles. You've melted many hearts which were like stone with your faithful love and prayers.

Don't ever feel defeated in your love, for you have much 'fruit' in blossom which will never perish. :love2:

La Colocha

Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and i will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for i am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light(matthew 11:28-30)

Thank you jesus:clap:

Shimmie

Staff member
I love my 'sisters' here on this forum. :love3:

This may be the Internet, but you are Real Life in my heart. Our hearts are not log in/log out/enter/oops forgot password/see email for retrival.

Instead the love just flows, amidst the highs and lows of what life and our emotions bring. It's not an Internet connection we share, no fees to pay, no banner ads that persuaded us to care....

It's always 'Heart to Heart'. :hug2:

Sweet Sleep Angels... :sleep2:

Shimmie

Staff member
Im praying for the things that I don't understand and for the events that are happening in my family. :pray:

:pray: For God's Peace in your family :pray: Full wisdom and understanding and God's rule and Divine Intervention to prevail. :pray:

Praying for you.... :pray:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Sister Shimmie, I just got home from church and got the rice simmering.. lol

You truly are a Sister in Christ (and quite a few others, too!)

... and I just wanted to give you a shout-out on dis here ForHim ... :lachen:

I'm in a laughing mood..... God bless you..

Love,
Laela :rosebud:
I love my 'sisters' here on this forum. :love3:

This may be the Internet, but you are Real Life in my heart. Our hearts are not log in/log out/enter/oops forgot password/see email for retrival.

Instead the love just flows, amidst the highs and lows of what life and our emotions bring. It's not an Internet connection we share, no fees to pay, no banner ads that persuaded us to care....

It's always 'Heart to Heart'. :hug2:

Sweet Sleep Angels... :sleep2:

Shimmie

Staff member
Sister Shimmie, I just got home from church and got the rice simmering.. lol

You truly are a Sister in Christ (and quite a few others, too!)

... and I just wanted to give you a shout-out on dis here ForHim ... :lachen:

I'm in a laughing mood..... God bless you..

Love,
Laela :rosebud:
:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I GOT IT ! ! !

YUP ! I GOT IT ! ! ! :happydance:

I GOT IT ! ! !

ForHim.... This Forum is For HIM ! "Jesus" Our Lord. :Rose:

:happydance: I GOT IT ! :happydance:

I love you too, Precious Laela... :rosebud:

Sis, I have a 'confession'... :cry4:

Ummmmm, I can't cook rice........for nuthin'. :lol: No matter how many times I've tried, I have not mastered the 'Art' of cooking rice. And it is an 'Art'. :yep:

Laela

LOL.. you're so funny.... :lachen:

I'm glad you got it... :wink2: <<<<WHY doesn't this Smilie 'wink'?

I'm so much of a wordsmith, sometimes it gets the best of me.

My confession: my rice was packaged, preseasoned rice.. Mexican rice. I just love that seasoning and don't have that premixed anywhere. Maybe you can invest in a rice cooker? I heard those do wonders for cooking up the perfect bed of rice!

..see now I'm starting to get hungry! :lick:

♥Lamaravilla♥

Sis, I have a 'confession'... :cry4:

Ummmmm, I can't cook rice........for nuthin'. :lol: No matter how many times I've tried, I have not mastered the 'Art' of cooking rice. And it is an 'Art'. :yep:

Just for you Shimmie, the wonderful Cuisinart Rice cooker

This is the only thing that saves me from having nasty clumpy half burnt rice, and makes my fiance believe that I can actually cook as good as his mama :yep:

Laela

:lachen: way to go, lamaravilla !

I love it... lol

=================================================================
This is the only thing that saves me from having nasty clumpy half burnt rice, and makes my fiance believe that I can actually cook as good as his mama :yep:

♥Lamaravilla♥

Thank you Lord for friends who are willing to pull me up out of a hole, for kind strangers, and for a father that I never before realized I could turn to in my time of need.

msa

I don't understand why some Christians are so concerned about NWO etc. etc....

I'm not specifically talking about here on the CF, but it is here and in my real life as well. I just don't see what there is to be so worried about. If you have the Lord as the head of your life and you're covered by the grace of God, why is this even important? It's like people are giving more power to humans (masons/nwo/oprah/et) than they do to their savior.

Highly Favored8

Do you know that we serve a Great God. I will say this I have been praying , fasting and seeking God about a situation. I will tell you this God has showed me somethings that I wanted to know. I am just blessed to just thank the Lord for Ordering my foot steps.

ILYandY

I just hope those who are un-covering the mysterious works of the secret societies don't forget The Word of G-D and continue to read their scriptures so they can strengthen their minds, and spirits to fight off those Satanic forces that try and lead them astray.

While it is important for you to know how mysterious the evil-one works so you can avoid being deceived, it is more important to know how the L-RD can and will protect you and bring you to that beautiful Kingdom that no man can bring you too and only a chosen few will be granted access too.

Are you that chosen few(true believers)?

La Colocha

Thine is the Kingdom.

:angel2:

The power and the glory forever and ever amen

Thank you god for letting me see another year, thank you for blessing me and drawing me nearer to you. Thank you for my family and my sisters on this forum. Thank you for giving me another chance. Thank you father amen.

HERMOM

SOME DAYS DEAR LORD YOU ARE SO CLOSE. OTHER DAYS YOU ARE SO FAR AWAY. YOU DO NOT CHANGE! I CHANGE BUT WHY AND HOW. IT HAPPENS SO FAST BUT WHEN I FINALLY STOP AND LOOK FOR YOU I REALIZE ONCE AGAIN I HAVE MOVED IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. ALL I WANT TO DO IS ENJOY JESUS EVERY DAY - AMEN

Pooks

Thank you for the Christian Forum!

Lord help me to examine myself, my attitudes, my failings, my attributes, my talents, my faults, and submit my will to you. Thank you for your love towards fickle man that never changes. Help me to be an ambassador for you in Jesus' name, Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thine is the Kingdom.

:angel2:

The power and the glory forever and ever amen

Thank you god for letting me see another year, thank you for blessing me and drawing me nearer to you. Thank you for my family and my sisters on this forum. Thank you for giving me another chance. Thank you father amen.

The Lord is our Sheppard, we shall not want.
He maketh us to lie down in 'Green Pastures".
He leadeth us beside the 'still waters'.
He restoreth our souls.
He leadeth us into the paths of Righteousness
for His Name's Sake.

Yea, though we walk through the Valley
of the 'Shadow' of death,
we will fear no evil for He is with us.
His rod and his staff, they comfort us.
He hath prepared a table before us
in the presence of our enemies.
He annointeth our heads with oil,
our cups runneth over.
Surely, Goodness and Mercy s
hall follow us all the days of our lives.
And we shall dwell in the
House of the Lord,
Forever...

Amen.

Psalm 23 ...

Shimmie

Staff member

Just for you Shimmie, the wonderful Cuisinart Rice cooker

I love it! :clapping: :notworthy:

You got me real good. :lachen:

Thank you, Lamara :giveheart:

May you always have 'Rice Blessings' and plenty of these :dinner: with your new husband. :Rose:

Hmmmmmmmm, :scratchch: Now if I can only figure out how to plug in the rice cooker.... :look:

Shimmie

Staff member
LOL.. you're so funny.... :lachen:

I'm glad you got it... :wink2: <<<<WHY doesn't this Smilie 'wink'?

I'm so much of a wordsmith, sometimes it gets the best of me.

My confession: my rice was packaged, preseasoned rice.. Mexican rice. I just love that seasoning and don't have that premixed anywhere. Maybe you can invest in a rice cooker? I heard those do wonders for cooking up the perfect bed of rice!

..see now I'm starting to get hungry! :lick:
Now that Mexican Rice sounds yummie. :yep: :yep: :yep:

It's interesting how I cannot cook rice but I can cook grits and I know how to cook okra.

It's things like this that make you go , "Hmmmmmmm" :scratchch: :lachen:

:kiss: Thanks for the Rice Cooker idea.

Here's a winking smilie for you ;).

Random thought: Ummm, now you do know that I'm inclined to lose the directions. :lol:

Last edited:
Sis...its the trivial things that can be some of the greatest spiritual obstacles in the believers walk (I just preached this on Sunday).:yep:

I'm a true believer in "don't own something that doesn't belong to you."
Some people just don't understand that though, their idea of sharing the gospel is :hardslap:...literally.
Some people don't understand when and where you're supposed to slap people in the face...
Online to people you don't know on public forums so that all can see how they were "sassed" in the Lord...
I DON'T THINK SO...

♥Lamaravilla♥

I love it! :clapping: :notworthy:

You got me real good. :lachen:

Thank you, Lamara :giveheart:

May you always have 'Rice Blessings' and plenty of these :dinner: with your new husband. :Rose:

Hmmmmmmmm, :scratchch: Now if I can only figure out how to plug in the rice cooker.... :look:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: You're so silly!! And thank you for your well wishes, I cannot wait to be married :yep: