Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

I will keep proclaiming it everyday of 2016, BY DECEMBER 31ST 2016, MY HAIR WILL BEING PAGING DR. DRE'S THICKNESS WITH THE GLAMTWINZ LENGTH. I need to keep telling myself that to keep me positive through any minor setbacks and keep me consistent and constantly improving

How indecisive I am with my hair is becoming annoying now. I will fix myself to go to the hair dresser. Notice it's not a hair cutting day and stay home. Like girl you've been cutting your hair for 26 years without that schedule wtf I need to get my act TOGETHER!

So looking forward to a Monday night wash, overnight DC, and Tuesday morning set. Not looking forward to having to sit under the portable hair dryer. Next year my mom is getting a Pibbs for Christmas. :look:

My chest was hurting for days from laughing when zi first saw this. When she took out the first curlformer I fell out lmfao
I was in tears when I saw her facial expression after the first and second she took out. She knew it was terrible but just kept on. I really hate to make fun of her but it was really bad.

DING, DING, DING...I might know the problem!
My hair has been dry and acting out for a few weeks. The thought just occurred, I ran out of Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus a few weeks ago when this problem started. I was using that spray on a daily basis to spray my hair (braids) underneath my wigs. My hair loves this stuff but I was trying to use other things my stash. Perhaps that's the issue.

Has anyone seen the new Shea Moisture product anywhere? They have formulated 2 lines. One line is for low porosity and the other for high porosity. No reviews on it yet but saw someone on YouTube with it in Texas.

It hasn't been officially released yet. They have 4 new lines. I think whatever stores put them out on the floor earlier than they were supposed too. You're not gonna find them yet, Shea Moisture did see the posts on IG then said they were coming soon, probably for the new year.

Mongongo and Hemp seed oil High porosity
Baobab & Tea Tree Low porosity
Raw Shea & Cupuacu
African water mint & ginger

It hasn't been officially released yet. They have 4 new lines. I think whatever stores put them out on the floor earlier than they were supposed too. You're not gonna find them yet, Shea Moisture did see the posts on IG then said they were coming soon, probably for the new year.

Raw Shea & Cupuacu
Thanks. I had been on every website looking.

Raw Shea & Cupuacu
@faithVA, have you seen this?

Back