Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Ehhh....not sure how I feel about this outré big beautiful hair 4a wig. Didn't care for it long or medium or cut shorter. I think it's the density. I'd like the 4a in the density of the 3c and vice versa. And I picked out the curls too much in some areas. Will probably go back to the straight hair until Tuesday. Then I'll do a hot water perm rod set on this one after I finish picking it into a shape that I love.

MzSwift

Sitting with this Henna/Amla/Horsetail/Nettle Root tea on my head. Had to let it airdry a little before covering with my plastic cap - the drippies were killing me!

Got my moisturizing DC mix waiting in the wings. Gonna airdry and then use a warm flat iron to seal the cuticles.
I've been reading up on sealing the hair with heat and it's something I'm going to try to see if it will help get me over the MBL hump.

AgeinATL

I did not know Tangle Teaser was a British invention. The company is starting to sell a brush for curlies with longer teeth, but only at Sephora in the US right now. I will wait...

I have this one and I LOVE it. I loved the original, but I had to divide my hair into smaller sections due to the shorter teeth. The one for thicker hair works wonderfully and truly is for those with thicker/denser hair as I can detangle more hair in less time. I know that the TT has gotten a bad rep, but I love mine and I highly recommend it.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I have this one and I LOVE it. I loved the original, but I had to divide my hair into smaller sections due to the shorter teeth. The one for thicker hair works wonderfully and truly is for those with thicker/denser hair as I can detangle more hair in less time. I know that the TT has gotten a bad rep, but I love mine and I highly recommend it.
Thanks for the glowing review! Do you think the price will drop soon? I could get it now, but I am so cheap by habit.

sarumoki

Epicurean Empress
Has anyone ever ordered from ebonyline.com? I placed an order on Friday, and not even so much as an order confirmation email... I only have the receipt from paypal.

beingofserenity

the Paul Mitchell detangler generic version is amazing. It softens and detangles. It's funny because I bought it a year ago and didn't like it, but I decided to use it this week and I love it. What I do is wash twice with it.

This conditioner is effective and super affordable, it will become my cowash and possibly deep conditioner. I also want to go back and try the Tresseme perfecly undone conditioner because I remember it being super softening and it's even cheaper than the PM conditioner.

I tried pairing the cantu curl activator with the taliah wajid curly curl cream and it literally curdled in my hair. I've never had that happen with anything else ever, LOL.

If I ever do a wash n go again, I won't be using gel. Only the cantu curl activator or some other curl activator.. the cantu stuff actually does define curls and has a light hold.

JerriBlank

Has anyone ever ordered from ebonyline.com? I placed an order on Friday, and not even so much as an order confirmation email... I only have the receipt from paypal.

Yes, but not since a couple of years ago. They shipped pretty quickly to me. I hope that everything works out!