Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

imaginary

I've had these crochet braids in for a little over a month and I'm going to need for them to hold up for another couple weeks. I also really want to get some olaplex for when I take these out, but idk how that's going to go...

oneastrocurlie

I got my hair cut into a tapered cut 2 weeks ago by my longtime on and off stylist (due to distance). I was looking forward to being able to wear it curly. I maybe have 4 whole curls in my hair now. The amount of heat damage I have is ridiculous. 98% of my hair won't curl up anymore. I'm beyond pissed because now I'm basically going to have to cut it all off and start over. It's already pretty short and now I have to go shorter. Seriously, I want to cry. CRY!!!

Sorry to hear :(

sunflora

Flowah Powah
I don't think I like the It's a 10 leave in. I like that it sprays, but other than that nope. It's too watery, not enough slip or moisture. And my hair feels sticky. I'm going back to Chi silk infusion. I kept my receipt, so I may return it

I had the same result. I wanted to like it so much, but meh, it made my hair feel hard and dry. I remember liking it years ago, though. I wonder if the formula changed.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
My hair is so dry and blah. But I'm too tired to wash it. I'm tired from driving out of town to get my baby from Grandma's house. I did add some coconut oil and Garnier leave in cream. I'll wash tomorrow.