Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

wearing wigs and doing wash n go's has left me unable to do my hair.
i have to learn how to do everything all.over.again.

Got a half inch trim today. The stylist wanted to cut an inch. AN INCH!!!!!

Grow hair, grow!

Attachments

• oct30hair.jpg
    oct30hair.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 164
Embrya Thank you. I have several issues with photos... I can't take a decent one, even after I bought a 240.00 camera. And then I don't style very well... not worth bragging about on here, anyway.

So...my Nicki Minaj wig was a big fail. It was blond but in the dark and in the club it looked silver. I looked more like Storm from the X Men. No one called me Nicki all night :ohwell: To add insult to injury, someone mistook my friend for being Nicki (she had on a blue wig). Then my new camera was a piece of crap and I had to return it.

Ugh.. I learned the hard way that using a brush on my delicate edges is a no-no, I definitely can see some thinning.. wish I had listened to my first mind on that one and bought a baby brush. I'm iffy about using a brush in general now that I think about it, the fine-haired part of my head probably can't take it. I'm gonna stick to smoothing with my hands and using the scarf method from now on.

Still wearing my blow dry straight look. Nothing special, did two cornrows in the front and the rest in a banded pony tail. I can do 4 bands but did 3 instead.

The best part of my hair journey is that my hair smells good almost all of the time since I wash at least 2x a week!

Creme of nature argan shampoo coming tommo:grin:and ill be doing my vinegar rinseNoniemy hair better look like unicorn hair after the rinse.........just saying:look::lol:

I wish someone would mail me some Ms.Jessie Baby Buttercreame for my bday..I got a sample packet from the bss Saturday for a 1.00 and it made my hair feel so nice and the smell was like omg..I just can't spend 50dollars on a tub..

Creme of nature argan shampoo coming tommo:grin:and ill be doing my vinegar rinse@Noniemy hair better look like unicorn hair after the rinse.........just saying:look::lol:

If it doesn't @Embyra, blame the CON shampoo. I didn't tell you to put that ish in your hair. :lachen:

(BTW, you do know you can put a space before and after a mention right? It really is safe to do. :p "rinse(space)@Nonie(space)my hair" :lachen: All your mentions lead me to do some mental editing of where words end coz my name just blends in with the adjacent words :lol: )

I think my scalp needs some TLC...It's been feeling weird; not itching or red or anything just like buildup or something even though I've stopped putting product/oils on it and clean well w/shampoo. I think I'll try some kinda scalp scrub/mask. I'm thinking garlic and/or onion, something to help exfoliate and some peppermint. Next wash :yep:

If it doesn't @Embyra, blame the CON shampoo. I didn't tell you to put that ish in your hair. :lachen:

(BTW, you do know you can put a space before and after a mention right? It really is safe to do. :p "rinse(space)@Nonie(space)my hair" :lachen: All your mentions lead me to do some mental editing of where words end coz my name just blends in with the adjacent words :lol: )

I GIVE UP with these mentions all today i have had people mention me and i have not had ONE you mention me and i get it wth:ohwell:

why must you tease me so! just hushNoniejust for that your never getting a space before and after your name ....AGAIN!!:lol:

stop raining on my CON parade!!:lachen:

I GIVE UP with these mentions all today i have had people mention me and i have not had ONE you mention me and i get it wth:ohwell:

why must you tease me so! just hush@Noniejust for that your never getting a space before and after your name ....AGAIN!!:lol:

stop raining on my CON parade!!:lachen:

:lol: And stop tryna make me feel sorry for you. Now I feel like I should give you a hug. :bighug:

Hey, when mentions don't come through, do a forum search for "Embyra" and then when threads list, do a search within the threads for "Embyra". For a more precise search you can go to Advanced Search and set the time limit to "since your last visit"...and that way you only get the new mentions. ;)

:lol: And stop tryna make me feel sorry for you. Now I feel like I should give you a hug. :bighug:

Hey, when mentions don't come through, do a forum search for "Embyra" and then when threads list, do a search within the threads for "Embyra". For a more precise search you can go to Advanced Search and set the time limit to "since your last visit"...and that way you only get the new mentions. ;)

THANKS Nonie for that tip you get a space:lol:

Ok so i just checked the way you suggested and i still don't see my mentions http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=578497 i never got any of these mentions or http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showpost.php?p=14534279&postcount=180 and these are just recent ones its not showing up in the search im doing sigh:sad:

on days like this i LOVE LHCF!!!! :rofl: :rofl: apparently I might have to give back my 6.50 and retreat cause I don't gots a rock. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :lachen: *wipes tears from eyes*

Anywhoos....back to regular programming, I'm excited to see my length in Dec. Waiting patiently...or not, on SL. :spinning:

Embyra, that usually happens when you've been naughty. :giggle: So maybe if you're good tomorrow, all your mentions will come through.

Nonie sigh i have been a bit naughty recently:look:just like Santa Claus is always watching to find out who's been naughty or nice LHCF is watching too :drunk::lachen:

I really don't like my twists lately. Might try some twistouts and braidouts with heavy butters/grease. Also considering straightening sometime soon.

Okay, so I'm about to start doing sock buns on my hair, because I wanna be able to wash my hair more maybe 3 to 4 days a weeks. I have a lot of danduff and it makes my hair stink and itch a lot. So now to get a healthy scalp I'm about to wash 2 times a week. I heard great reviews about ORS Hair Mayonnaise so I'm going to be using that.

Still wondering if I should do the bun on wet or dry hair...

I'm in dire need of a trim. I checked my hair out and I have SSK's on almost EVERY strand. 2, and 3 on one strand, and quad-strand knots.

Back