Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Up waiting for the stroke of midnight to register for next semester's classes:( They said by 0010 all the good clinical instructors/locations are gone. Sheesh these peeps go harder than LHCF on a Sunday.

Castor oil

lavender oil

peppermint oil

spray bottle

Just ordered off ebay:grin:

Wondering if i should go to savers on the way home from work urgh im so tired...

Call me crazy but I think I'm seeing results from the 1000 mcg of Biotin I added to my Hairfinity after only 3 days.:ohwell: It feels longer somehow.

You know your a tresemme junkie when you hit the store at 9am first customer....and they havent even stocked the shelves fully while you rip open the box :look::nono::lachen:

It may have been the nyquil (sinus infection) but I just had a dream that I was washing my hair and applying conditioner and my hair was MBL! It was just thick and healthy. When I woke up to my NL hair, I got mad! LOL

Embrya Hey baby! Just saying hi! I went to help you out in the ET forum, but I saw that you had everything under control. My momma said you could always find a man if you really want one... someone to lay up under your air conditioning, on your couch, eat your food. There's always some man willing to do that if you're desperate...

Argh! I am looking at all the pics with the beautiful ends. I see now why my stylist wanted to cut more than the half inch I allowed. Oh well... I usually wear my hair curly. But I hope the half inch I cut is enough to get GROWTH!

So I went to FB to tell my aunt about the Shea Moisture BOGO sale and she done deleted me :ohwell:

I took that restorative mask mess back and got some good ole Pantene. Juices and berries are overrated :yep:

I can't wait to have hair done my back all fluffy and thick like Rudy's hair when she was a little girl. I'm gonna swing that long brown cloud of hair and sayyyy:

"Who gone check me, boo?"

OWWWW! lol.

Embrya Hey baby! Just saying hi! I went to help you out in the ET forum, but I saw that you had everything under control. My momma said you could always find a man if you really want one... someone to lay up under your air conditioning, on your couch, eat your food. There's always some man willing to do that if you're desperate...

Argh! I am looking at all the pics with the beautiful ends. I see now why my stylist wanted to cut more than the half inch I allowed. Oh well... I usually wear my hair curly. But I hope the half inch I cut is enough to get GROWTH!

LadyRaider hey honey!LMMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO@ your mums comment:lachen:

sigh its hard on this forum for a single woman i just want to be GREAT thats all .....and be able to talk about ANY TOPIC because im MARRIED!! sigh one day.......

Last edited:
I finally have time to do my hair but my 11 yr old needs me to do hers. *sigh* I know she's all excited about being natural and all but, I think I'm going to send her to get her hair braided down. She's seriously cutting into my personal hair time. The least she can do is wash her own hair in the shower. I give simple instructions. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Well, this isn't funny but, right now DH and the neighbour are running a snake down the drain:look: The sink is completely clogged...you should see the amount of hair coming out:nono: It's all dd's hair....you'd think she'd be bald by the amount of hair coming out.

I want to grow my hair long I know I'm on this site but I really do.I don't want to give up on it on it.I want to start from scratch though and really try to use the lhcf philosophies that have helped so many.I don't know but I really think shaving my head would allow me to start from ground zero and grow...we shall see I live in Texas where there aren't harsh winters so I might be able to get away with it.

I finally have time to do my hair but my 11 yr old needs me to do hers. *sigh* I know she's all excited about being natural and all but, I think I'm going to send her to get her hair braided down. She's seriously cutting into my personal hair time. The least she can do is wash her own hair in the shower. I give simple instructions. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

NJoy :lachen::lachen::lachen:You ain't even right!

I want to grow my hair long I know I'm on this site but I really do.I don't want to give up on it on it.I want to start from scratch though and really try to use the lhcf philosophies that have helped so many.I don't know but I really think shaving my head would allow me to start from ground zero and grow...we shall see I live in Texas where there aren't harsh winters so I might be able to get away with it.

GoddessMaker Don't do it unless you're sure you'll be comfy with the short hair. Though I've had a TWA plenty of times when I was younger, this time around I hated my "bald" head and immediately wished I had've done a long term transition instead.

Let the ORS Mayonnaise stay in my hair all night and my ponytail is soft and it looks like it really layed down. For school tomorrow I will add my sock to my bun and see if I can work it.

Might add some peppermint oil to the end of my ponytail. Still going strong with growing my edges and Dr. Miracles is a great help.

GoddessMaker you may need a second opinion about how your hair looks. Sometimes we are our own worse critic. AND cutting it short to ground zero also means resetting the clock on reaching your length goals.

Stay strong!

I will do my best not to chop it all off Jan 1.I wanted to relax in the new year but I know when I do I want to wear my own hair and I may need to flat iron my natural once just to see how long it is and if I would be comfy with it.

Average! 1 inch in 2 months. I think Biotin is helping because my growth rate is usually even less.

How are you planning on changing your regimen once you reach your goals? Clearly you're gonna ditch protective styling :lol: but what about deep conditioning? moisturizing? Hopefully you're not just gonna quit cold turkey, the hair journey is ongoing :yep:
I have no idea on my growth... its been in a bun for a few.weeks.now a cap

Finally finished DD's hair. I wanted to do two-strand twists (that would've taken all day) but she wants to wear a fro...well, a frohawk. That's not gonna happen until we do some trial and error at home for awhile. I did bantu knots and will see what a knot-out brings. Maybe she can wear a semi-fro with a headband. I don't know. But, I's free!

Now to hop in the shower and do something to my head. Well, I've been in Chicoro's moisturizing pre-poo for about an hour so, technically, I was doing something. And to tell the truth, I really don't feel like it now. But I know I'll feel better once I'm in the shower.

Toodles!

today (november 2) is my 6 year natural anniversary! wowza. it just hit me. last year i forgot until a couple days later lol. but daaaaamn...6 years...already? it honestly doesnt feel like it. yay!

I miss my hair!!! It's been in cornrows for almost 6 weeks now under my wig... *sighs* appx 6 more weeks to go...

That GPB conditioner is a game changer for me. I hope to continue getting great results from it. I know I can make it to my Jan relaxer using it and my transitioning cream.

THANKS Nonie for that tip you get a space:lol:

Ok so i just checked the way you suggested and i still don't see my mentions http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=578497 i never got any of these mentions or http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showpost.php?p=14534279&postcount=180 and these are just recent ones its not showing up in the search im doing sigh:sad:

Embyra
I don't get all of mine either. Messed up though because some people ask questions and I never see it until months later :( :nono:

Back