Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

BrandNew

Loc'd up and loving it!
I made the best decision locking my hair. Whew! I don't have time for all these products and complicated regimens. KISS.

Blairx0

I have been wanting to try Bee Mine DC forever now. Finally picked some up on the exchange forum and this stiff smells horrid! These better be the best results in the world, otherwise it is going to be right back on the exchange board.

gorgeoushair

^^That was suppose to be mines. LOL It shouldn't smell horrid. If I remember correctly it smells like coconut. It's a very good Dc and I love it but I refuse to pay 28.00 for a DC. That's ridiculous!

Blairx0

^^That was suppose to be mines. LOL It shouldn't smell horrid. If I remember correctly it smells like coconut. It's a very good Dc and I love it but I refuse to pay 28.00 for a DC. That's ridiculous!

The price always kept me away too. I don't think it smelled like coconut at all,but luckily when I rinsed it out it didn't smell like anything. I'm still not sure about this one, so you may get to make it yours again soon

bhndbrwneyes

These gray hairs are coming in rampant. I pulled one out the other day, don't know why, and it's dying words were to tell its buddies to gang up on me :( I'm not even 24 yet

bhndbrwneyes

So I have to get my passport taken which I can do at work. I work in the media department so I work with the photographer I scheduled with. I was expecting him to say “Let’s do it tomorrow” or “How about sometime next week”…ya know, give me a heads up of our appointment so I can try to look good. Nope! At least I’m having a decent hair day today.

MsDee14

Scheduled to do my monthly Henna & Indigo treatment this weekend.
Not feeling like it, but I'm trying to get my hair black..and for it to remain black without doing any more of those treatments.

Embyra

Think I may well end up stock piling lets jam custard on my next shopping trip
When I bought this by chance last week there was only two left and I took both of them :look:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

TwoSnapsUp

@naija24
I did have to flat iron, but it may my hair soft and manageable, and it still is. I was tired of going to work looking like I don't comb my hair, because the air drying left my hair frizzy, no matter what I tried.

I'm now back to looking neatly put together, and I notice the men looking more, too :look:.

I was never much of a makeup wearer before this year, but I always made sure my eyebrows and hair were on point. Hard to do that with the air drying....

ETA: the blow drying just made it straight. The flat ironing gave it the softness and bounciness I was looking for.

cherishlove

@naija24
I did have to flat iron, but it may my hair soft and manageable, and it still is. I was tired of going to work looking like I don't comb my hair, because the air drying left my hair frizzy, no matter what I tried.

I'm now back to looking neatly put together, and I notice the men looking more, too :look:.

I was never much of a makeup wearer before this year, but I always made sure my eyebrows and hair were on point. Hard to do that with the air drying....

ETA: the blow drying just made it straight. The flat ironing gave it the softness and bounciness I was looking for.

How long is your hair? Did your hair convert back?

TwoSnapsUp

How long is your hair? Did your hair convert back?

***DON'T QUOTE PICS :nono:

@soldier4hair I do not know, how do you classify my length? :ohwell: My relaxed hair still is frizz free. The new growth, while no longer bone straight, has not gone back to full on kinky.

The first 2 pics are befores, the last is after (The first time I ever flat ironed my entire head)
***Be gentle, I'm still recovering from my setback, and I'm due for dusting

Last edited:

LovelyLouboutin

Omg I just found a 2.5 inch patch of hair amongst my MBL+ hair. I'm so confused. Well actually I have an area in the rear left side that stats matted and tangled. But where did this 2 in patch come from?! How how the heck will I get it to catch up with the rest of my hair. :(

Ann0804

I have been wanting to try Bee Mine DC forever now. Finally picked some up on the exchange forum and this stiff smells horrid! These better be the best results in the world, otherwise it is going to be right back on the exchange board.

Yeap it does small awful like sour cream, or old milk but I really like the results of it on my hair.

Meritamen

On a happy hair journey
I can't wait to give my scalp a good hot oil scalp massage and hair a good wash this weekend. It's long over due.

Incognitus

Omg I just found a 2.5 inch patch of hair amongst my MBL+ hair. I'm so confused. Well actually I have an area in the rear left side that stats matted and tangled. But where did this 2 in patch come from?! How how the heck will I get it to catch up with the rest of my hair. :(

:bighug: I know how you feel LovelyLouboutin I have a couple 2.5 inch patches and it hurts every time I stumble upon them. :nono: I just keep wondering how they broke off. Or, could it be that this is not breakage, but new growth? Ah, wishful thinking.

IrrationalThoughts

I don't know what to do with my hair. cannot make up my mind. Been wearing these celie braids under wigs pretending I am going to put in small braids. Now I feel to wash my hair again. maybe i will henna/DDDDDC this weekend and put the small braids in. I really want to try stuff I just got in.

veesweets

My liquid gold green magic has been missing for two months now. It wasn't even halfway empty yet. I thought my mom took it but nope, so I have no idea where I misplaced it. Annoying

Babygrowth

I dreamt that I hopped in the hower and my hair was laying on my upper back (apl) it felt good! I know its coming but I was a little disappointed when I woke up and realized my hair is still at the bottom of my neck! I dislike being a slow grower!

hairqueen7

I'm done doing wet styles, it always comes out fluffy not defined ,I keep forgetting my hair shrinks 85% . Back to stretched styles forever.

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
Family coming for Mothers Day weekend & I want cute hair minus the wig. Guess I'm finally washing my hair after 3 weeks. Pure laziness. Gonna do a rollerset & add my clip ins for more length.

kandake

I'm having issues with breakage at the very end of my hair. I just did a trim last month. I guess I need to figure out what type of DC I need and it saddens me that I may have to trim again... with a new pair of sheers. And probably get some end papers for my perm rods.

cherishlove

TwoSnapsUp your hair is nice and thick. I'm looking for something like that and glance at it in the bss but scared to try it. I wonder what's in it and the long term effect of using it.

daviine

I was watching MahoghanyCurls' flaxseed gel twistout video.

My three year old was watching too. At first he commented that I do that too (I think she was separating her hair or twisting it). But then she started untwisting it and showing the style, and my son said....

"Mama, I think you need to do your hair. It's looking crazy."

:rofl:

Lissa0821

I let my niece put a sew in in my hair last Saturday (which I already took out) as well what I thought would be a trim. I took the sew in out and the braids down and got my feelings hurt. She literally cut my hair from APL to shoulder length.

She is a new beauty school graduate and is a little scissor happy at the moment. I nearly flipped out but I am ok now.

I washed, deep conditioned and blew my hair dry. I set it with flexi rods and flat iron my roots. I am happy to say I have a really cute layered bob at the moment. It is swinging and with fullness.

My niece will live another day....