Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Im rocking the most prettiest twist out,it's a shame I'm not going anywhere.

I just keep passing the mirrors in my house in admiration lol

sent from IPad using LHCF app. POW!

Last edited:
I had the randomest dream that I bought fragrance oil and added it to all of my hair products to give my hair a "signature" scent. And I'm thinking about trying it out.

I am going to try bunning again now that my hair is long enough. hopefully i will be able to retain length this way. i was starting to get sick of the wash n go/ puff looks

Took out my crochet twists yesterday. OMG, the detangling session was a beast. I will 6 months post on Friday and have verying textures throughout my head. The bottom 1/3 is dang near bone straight. the middle section is varying degress of waviness (didn't like bone straight look) and then at the top of course is 6 months worth of new growth.

Yesterday, I think I felt the headache that transitioners and possibly 3B, 3C folks go through. I've been natural (type 4a curls)and I've never had a detangling session like that before. This wasn't just merely dealing with nappy hair (I use that phrase with love, lol), this was tangle city. And like I said, my hair was braided up, so if anything it should not have been such an arduous task.

Every time I've gone natural in the past, I've always just BC after only 4-5 months with no relaxer. I could not fathom going through the headache of dealing with all those textures for a year or more. I bow down to you ladies who are transitioning to natural or transitioning from relaxed to texlaxed.

Definitely relaxing on Friday. And then I might only go 5 months between next relaxer.

Embyra said:
Deep conditioned on train journey left home with plastic bag on and hat on top of it :look:

Did you let that guy cut your hair? The one with the itchy fingers? By itchy I mean raring to cut your hair.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

The key to getting great big first day hair is def lets jam curling custard with a tiny amount of blue Eco smoothed on top

If I just use Eco styler it takes 3 days for me to get the big voluminous hair I like

Did you let that guy cut your hair? The one with the itchy fingers? By itchy I mean raring to cut your hair.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Looool!

No he hasn't cut it I found a deva stylist in another city from me but he has been trained by Lorraine so ill give him a chance before I let that other hairdresser at work cut my hair
he doesn't seem to understand why I'm so worried about letting him cut it considering he never cut hair like mine before or understand the curl by cull method :look:

I need to wash my hair but I just DONT feel like it. Arg. I need to. Im gonna do it. Im gonna do it....Maybe ill just wet it and that will convince me that I need to at least put some conditioner in it.

Can you have a patch of fine hair in the middle of your head? Cause I did a protein treatment last week and the rest of my hair is fine except for the very middle where its a little finer. I feel like I have a protein overload just in that one section of my hair.

MrsMelodyV

Lol thanks ,a friend of mine came over to my house and as soon as she saw me asked if i was wearing a weave. So i guess it wasn't a total waste lol

Sent from my GT-I9100G using LHCF

Well. At least my 2nd shingle worked out well.
But I don't feel confident enough to rock my TWA out today.
Might hide under a wig for the next week.

Well. At least my 2nd shingle worked out well.
But I don't feel confident enough to rock my TWA out today.
Might hide under a wig for the next week.

The only way to be comfortable with your TWA is to wear it out. Trust me! I am in the same stage as you! The more you wear it out the more you will love it!

lovely_locks:
Yeah. I am workin on it hahaha I havn't had my hair this short in about a year so its wearin on me. I do like my curls a lot though and my hair seems to behaving a little better minute a weird recent moment (hopefully not a set back).

My SO convinced me to wear it out, cause I am going to see him today so. Ill wear it out today and then cause I have a MFA Matriculation ceremony tomorrow morning I am just going to take my wig with me and wear it in the morning. I havn't figured out how to get my shingled TWA to extend into day two....

Deep conditioned on train journey left home with plastic bag on and hat on top of it :look:

Embrya
Guurrrl, Honey Pie!

I do the same with a Black or colored Beenie and I leave just two peices out in the front like it's my deliberate look- has to be a black showercap/bag though:look:. I pair that with some chunky earrings and some lipgloss, shoot you couldn't tell me my hair wasn't on point:lachen: LOOK...
I HAVE to DC and I HAVE to run errands, so I needed to step up my game on the presentation :lol:

shoot you got me rolling over here, I know we ALL have done this at one time.

Cant wait to get home & to the gym today. Im stressed out. My babies (3 cats) are really sick. Administering medication is a hassle. The vet bill was more than my own health bills. Annnd I left my invisalign at home all day. Sigh...
ETA. SOoooorry!! Wrong thread! Lol!!!

Last edited:
I really wanna sell my pro steamer (I never use it...think only twice, and it's been in my closet ever since). I need some local Tulsa hair fiend to take it off my hands, lol.

lovely_locks:
Yeah. I am workin on it hahaha I havn't had my hair this short in about a year so its wearin on me. I do like my curls a lot though and my hair seems to behaving a little better minute a weird recent moment (hopefully not a set back).

My SO convinced me to wear it out, cause I am going to see him today so. Ill wear it out today and then cause I have a MFA Matriculation ceremony tomorrow morning I am just going to take my wig with me and wear it in the morning. I havn't figured out how to get my shingled TWA to extend into day two....

I can't even shingle mine! I don't know how! I just wash and go. Same ol boring style

Back