Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Still transitioning by default! I'm in love with the Suave Professionals Moroccan Infused conditioner! This stuff is soooo smoothing and helped me detangle and comb through 9+ months of NG. I still threaten to relax when I'm busy with work, preparing for shows and family lol. Some days I wish I could just make a quick smooth ponytail after co washing but that is not happening with all this NG and HL hair.

myronnie, I want to try making a version of this/bask cacao bark and bask yam. Gonna give one of 'em a shot this weekend. You should post the results of your experiment!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Duchess007
I was trying to find out which member was really skilled in duping conditioners and I'm pretty sure I was thinking of you! I don't have any ingredients or supplies so I won't be doing it for a while. I'm curious how it.works out for you. I've been reading up on cosmetic chemistry and it's really interesting!

I've been hit on 3 times since I BC'd again. And if I told my mom, she so wouldn't believe me :lol:! I got hit on zero times during the 3 months I was relaxed and whenever my hair was straight. I told my mom this before, and she said that I must not have been paying attention :rolleyes:. I used to get compliments all the time when I had my first TWA from both guys and chicks, though people were friendlier in ABQ . Me with a TWA or wash n'go does it for people :lol:

I'm not understanding the desire to bring back played out (lol I used old slang haha how ironic) hairstyles,haircuts from the 90s. They were ugly then, they're ugly now lol

Last edited:
@Duchess007
I was trying to find out which member was really skilled in duping conditioners and I'm pretty sure I was thinking of you! I don't have any ingredients or supplies so I won't be doing it for a while. I'm curious how it.works out for you. I've been reading up on cosmetic chemistry and it's really interesting!

Oh, I know what you're talking about! That's not me - I remember seeing a thread where someone was basically taking orders. I'm going to see if I can track that down, because I remember that lady was reproducing TONS of stuff for people.

ETA: It's lalla that I was thinking of. This is the thread where she was dropping knowledge: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=707297

Last edited:
Oh, I know what you're talking about! That's not me - I remember seeing a thread where someone was basically taking orders. I'm going to see if I can track that down, because I remember that lady was reproducing TONS of stuff for people.

ETA: It's lalla that I was thinking of. This is the thread where she was dropping knowledge: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=707297

I was doing hard core job hunting when this this thread was started and missed it. This is why I need to drop in to LHCF every day!

May Hair Cutting Schedule Lunar Calendar
Best Days for Root Work: 3-5
Best Days to Lengthen: 17-18
Best Days to Strengthen: 21-23
Best Days to Thicken: 26-27
Full Moon: 13-14
Best Days to Retard Growth: 1-2, 6-12, 15-16, 19-20, 24-25, 28-31

Why did I panic when I thought my hair had grown under two inches in 4 months, I was just sure my hair grew 0.5 inches a month:ohwell:...then I realised it had only been 3 months:spinning:

Back