Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Apl to bsl is 5 inches on my body! That's a lot. Luckily bsl and mbl are only a couple inches away. And waist is right there too. Bsl is definitelty the hardest milestone for me

I installed Marley Twists yesterday for the first time ever! None of the videos I watched made sense until I saw African Export's method. It just clicked with me and made it so easy to install. I plan to re-install every 5-6 weeks for the rest of the year. It's so convenient and cheap. I love that they're lighter than box braids.

Apl to bsl is 5 inches on my body! That's a lot. Luckily bsl and mbl are only a couple inches away. And waist is right there too. Bsl is definitelty the hardest milestone for me

I totally feel you. Getting to BSL would just make me miserable, lol. If I happen to retain 6-7 inches in the next year, then praise the Lord.

I'm just working on full APL all over right now. Anything else is a bonus.

curlyTisME - me too - I'm planning box braids for the next year till July 2015, going to go really hard, incorporating the C&G method, hoping for maximum retention. Would LOVE to be MBL-WL for my 40th!

I think I'm gonna do the same. August to August. I always get great retention in braids or twists. I'll probably switch them up every 8 weeks. HHJ

Ended up cutting my hair into a bob. I LOVE it!! It was super quick to roller set and my hair finally has some shape to it. I'll transition longer before I decide whether or not to try a tapered cut.

I just got this book call Hot X Algebra exposed by Danica McKellar. I hope this is going to be my ticket at getting better at College Algebra. I have a test on Monday.

Just found out that my brother in law has been using my sister's hair products she got from me. I guess since she has no hair right now he doesn't want them to go to waste.

I play with my hair while i am reading hair care tips in this forum :look:

Does that make me weird?

I think that makes me weird...:ohwell:

Last edited:
I got some pure Argan oil today from my local bss and it was cheap (6.99). I also got a new short wig, because it's too hot for long hair right now

So I am going on vacation tomorrow and my hair is just in a bun...easy access for co washing out the chlorine/salt water because a sista is swimming lol

I got some pure Argan oil today from my local bss and it was cheap (6.99). I also got a new short wig, because it's too hot for long hair right now

Ummmm you need to hook me up cause every where I look around my area, it's $20 and above....and that's for a 2 oz bottle (which I'm holding on to for dear life cause I'm almost out) lol I'll be purchasing the Shea Moisture elixir oil next since it's bigger, cheaper and argan oil is high up on the ingredient list.

I think I will take a trip to Ulta because I've never been. #sheamoisturesuperfruitcomplexsearch

Then on the way home I will stop by CVS #othernewsheamoisturesearch

:grin:

Back