Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Lilmama1011

Time to start my wash day. It always takes longer than expected but need to start it since it will be dry tomorrow so I can take the car. Have to get SO something for his birthday.

meka72

4 braids on each side of my head & my sister keeps singing bone thugs & harmony songs. When she sees me with my bandana around my head, she better not sing 2Pac

I'm so mad that you posted this. I can't get "so what'chu gonna doooo when there ain't nowhere to hiiiiide" out of my head. Lol.

bosswitch

I'm really aching to cut off this hair, put it in braids and call it a day. So tired of having to deal with this tangled/knotted mess.

naija24

Weave has taught me that I'm an average grower and my problem this whole time had been retention. I can't wait to see how much longer my hair is. If I can be CBL by years end I'd be happy.

Bun Mistress

I have been in a weave all year except about 3 weeks this year. I now both love and hate weave. I want it out while planning the next. I do know I will likely never have a straight weave again.

aviddiva77

Will people stop touching my damn hair?! We learned this in kindergarten. Keep your hands to yourself! And it was a black female this time too. Didn't even ask. Jesus saved her tonight because I was about to go OFF.

I have urges to stroke hot men's hair but you don't see me going up to them and doing it!

Last edited:

spellinto

My first impression of the ntm shampoo: pretty good! I was worried that my hair would hate it because of the mixed reviews, but it didn't dry out my hair at all. The packaging could be better though. Still, this might be my staple shampoo :)

ImanAdero

I have been in a weave all year except about 3 weeks this year. I now both love and hate weave. I want it out while planning the next. I do know I will likely never have a straight weave again.

I'm loving the ease of what I have in now, plus I actually like having straight hair I can do nothing with except comb lol.

But the damn beards of the weave! They itch like crazy! Wth man! It's been a month and I still am scratching! THAT it's what's driving me crazy lol.

veesweets

I have flexi rods in my hair but I'm not expecting much of anything. Wasn't on wet hair. I just applied some HV hydrasilica, SD wheat germ conditioner and its a 10 to dry hair then rolled cause I was bored. I need to get some different sizes. I only have the huge red ones and the smaller purple ones.

Lilmama1011

I'm getting so lazy with my hairstyles but not with my hair. I just want to twist both sides in, pin my ends in and up and go. I don't even want to do curls or a braidout anymore. But my hair stays moisturizes so that's all that matters

GettingKinky

I'm getting so lazy with my hairstyles but not with my hair. I just want to twist both sides in, pin my ends in and up and go. I don't even want to do curls or a braidout anymore. But my hair stays moisturizes so that's all that matters

I found my hair stays moisturized when I wear it like this too. I take the twist from the left and pin it on the right side and the twist from the right is pinned on the left side so they cross each other on the back of my head. I just have to be careful what I use to pin them up. Those metal goody barrettes did a number on my ends.

And now that I have a flexi8 clip I can do super lazy buns.

Lilmama1011

I found my hair stays moisturized when I wear it like this too. I take the twist from the left and pin it on the right side and the twist from the right is pinned on the left side so they cross each other on the back of my head. I just have to be careful what I use to pin them up. Those metal goody barrettes did a number on my ends.

And now that I have a flexi8 clip I can do super lazy buns.

GettingKinky where you get yours from? The site or somewhere else?