Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

I'm actually hoping mine will stretch as it's tight.
Much like @Saludable84, mine are snug. I will say it did stretch a bit after continuous wear but it's still snug and comfy. I have a big head though so I don't have to worry about it sliding off. I wonder if you contact them what would they say.

Im sure it will stretch. had mines only a cpl weeks and it's waaaaay to big now.

I have a small head so should have known better. bout to pull it out the dryer. maybe it shrunk back.

Ugh. they should make it adjustable or make them sized.

Got weave checked by my aunt today! :lachen:

We were taking a family pic today and I was sitting on the floor in front of her. All of a sudden I felt a finger slide up at my nape.

Aunt: Oh, is this yours? I've never seen curls like this so I was just wondering...
Me: (laughing)No you didn't just try to out me in front of everybody for having fake hair!

I'm not mad though. It was all in good fun...

I want some of those CWK straight plates to keep my hair stretched for 2017, but that cost though... I'd need a miracle to afford one pack, let alone enough for my entire head!

Can somebody buy me some for the small cost of $650,422.78 please? Sharing is caring. Who's going to bless me?

I think this woman is my hair twin/sister! My hair is cottony poofy curly kinky and I feel like there aren't a lot of people w/ hair like this.

I've always found myself relating more with type 4 hair than type 3 but I am realizing that even though hair tips and advice can come from anyone, there is some value in looking for info from people who have hair that looks like yours. I have been watching a lot more 3c vids lately and I am finding it very helpful, especially the cottony 3c vids.

I want some of those CWK straight plates to keep my hair stretched for 2017, but that cost though... I'd need a miracle to afford one pack, let alone enough for my entire head!

Can somebody buy me some for the small cost of $650,422.78 please? Sharing is caring. Who's going to bless me?
I wonder if everyone got their money back from last year.

Back