(RANT) DO men only like long straight silky hair?

Qetesh

i am not sure what my fiancee likes, he says he likes it curly better but he also doesnt complain when it is straight and didnt say anything about it this time. ...

:confused:

Recherché.Beauty

RelaxerRehab said:
Along with the fact that both men and women have been programmed that long, straight hair is the standard of beauty, for men, as a psychological(?) urge to procreate, there's a subconscious attraction to long, big, thick hair as a sign of FERTILITY.

That's funny. my real name actually means Goddess of Fertility.. Maybe one day I will live up to my name l0l.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Qetesh said:
i do have some pics :) i am going to post them tonight in the bootcamp thread. i didnt trim my ends at all but granted they are a bit shabby but when i actually look at them they are not extreamly split so i think i am going to dust it and keep it movin.

i need to start up a fotki.

and thanks ladies, i honestly think your right, it's the fact that i am showing my length. and being i am a dark skinned black female with long hair once its showing my lenth it demands attention. people are not used to seeing someone like me with my black features and real hair this long. the thing tho is dont men not know the differance between a weave anyway??
Please do start up a fotki, lol. Your hair is looking georgeous girl!!! Love your avatar pic! You've really gotten some serious growth.