Rave: Break-Thru products!

sunshinelady

I used to use these products and my hair thrived. I saw the shampoo, conditioner, and heat protector at a BSS and I decided to buy them. They made my hair feel like SILK! The shampoo doesn't have Sodium-anything in it and the shampoo detangles better than CON ever did. The conditioner is the bomb too.

I think they have discontinued it, but it was so good. :sad:

Eiano

Wow!

Did they change their formula? I seriously remember using these products back in 2002 and having my hair HATE it. Maybe they've revamped it because it's been off the market for a few years now :)

I'm glad you found something that works 4 u!

SouthernJewel

exceeding expectations...
I used to use these products and my hair thrived. I saw the shampoo, conditioner, and heat protector at a BSS and I decided to buy them. They made my hair feel like SILK! The shampoo doesn't have Sodium-anything in it and the shampoo detangles better than CON ever did. The conditioner is the bomb too.

I think they have discontinued it, but it was so good. :sad:

This is my HG shampoo/conditioner that I have been using since 04'. I can only find it at one particular BSS, I think SoftSheen replaced this with the 'Optimum Care Anti-Breakage Therapy' line.

I don't like these products though. :nono:

gorgeoushair

I still have the conditioner and some moisturizing lotion. The conditioner was okay but I remember the shampoo was the bomb:)

aurora3140

I used to use the anti-breakage strengthening lotion and my hair was so strong back then. I still have part of a bottle on my dresser, but it's so old, it's gotten all watery. I can't bring myself to throw it away, though!

jasmin

I was wondering if they changed the formula. The shampoo has always been the bomb but most of the people seem to hate the other products.