Redken Butter Treat!!!! EVERYONE needs a bottle!!!

Ebony Majesty

Thta is what I do, and I seal with some jojoba oil and I am good to go. Soft moisturise hair all week and I rarely need to moisturise till my next wash. This and kids organic keeps my hair soft as butter:grin:

This has been my staple for a while, I need to come to the states to get mine cause the tube cost me £9 (about $18)

Where did you find it for £9 Jade?

anon123

Naturals, Texlaxers, Relaxers....you ALL must try it!

Who else is in love with this little bottle of heaven???????????

And the first test of my product junky-ism has come. I will not buy, I will not buy, I will not buy, it won't do anything special to my hair, it won't do anything special to my hair, it won't do anything special to my hair. back, butter treat, back foul temptress, back i say!

Traycee

So...I'm at CVS just now and there it was.....I stood there and debated because of the price...$17.99 .....I got it ...Because you guys put pressure on me raving how good this stuff was....

I can't wait till tomorrow night to try this....

chebaby

So...I'm at CVS just now and there it was.....I stood there and debated because of the price...$17.99 .....I got it ...Because you guys put pressure on me raving how good this stuff was....

i know right. i couldnt believe cvs sold this. i got the heavy creme too

j'adore

Honestly, places like CVS aren't the best to buy these products from. I saw them there once and got suspicious and did some research. If they aren't sold in a salon then they don't come from the manufacturer, they come from a wholesaler. You can't guarantee that it's the real thing, and often they're old, tampered with, and contain bacteria. They're also more expensive. When I get it at the salon it's only $12.99. The Paul Mitchel site has a whole section on this.

Traycee

Honestly, places like CVS aren't the best to buy these products from. I saw them there once and got suspicious and did some research. If they aren't sold in a salon then they don't come from the manufacturer, they come from a wholesaler. You can't guarantee that it's the real thing, and often they're old, tampered with, and contain bacteria. They're also more expensive. When I get it at the salon it's only $12.99. The Paul Mitchel site has a whole section on this.

Wow....I thought when you go to the little Asian BSS you only had to worry about that......That is really good to know

ScandalousBeauty

Sooo...how did you like it?!?

Traycee

Thank you so much Ladies.....I am so glad I read this review and bought this....It was heavenly....I co-washed and added it to my hair and let it sit while I showered...5 mins later when I rinsed...It was unbelievable ...So soft....I didn't even need to detangle....Now that my hair is finished drying my hair is so shiney.....
This is definitely a keeper :yep:

Fine 4s

What are the ingrediants for this?

Lys

Water/Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Lanolin, Fragrance/Parfum, Methylparaben, Cetrimonium Chlordie, Trideceth-12, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CL 77891, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Oleth-10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Iron Oxides/CL 77491, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil/Macadamia Ternifolia, Candelilla Wax/Candelilla Cera, Phenozyethanol, Ethylparaben (D4914/1).

However, on this site: http://www.hairproducts.com/view_product_CON-RED108.htm is said 'discontinued.'

What's going on with that ladies? I wanna try!

AfroKink

Water/Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Lanolin, Fragrance/Parfum, Methylparaben, Cetrimonium Chlordie, Trideceth-12, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CL 77891, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Oleth-10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Iron Oxides/CL 77491, Lecithin, Phosphoric Acid, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil/Macadamia Ternifolia, Candelilla Wax/Candelilla Cera, Phenozyethanol, Ethylparaben (D4914/1).

However, on this site: http://www.hairproducts.com/view_product_CON-RED108.htm is said 'discontinued.'

What's going on with that ladies? I wanna try!

ah ha! with a cone so high on the list, it makes sense you ladies are getting smooth softness:yep:

Lys

bellalouise

I think that the site is discontinuing carrying the product. I think Redken will continue to make it.:grin: I tried it last week and it was WONDERFUL on my natural 4a/4b hair. I rollerset and flat ironed. My hair was so soft :grin: and shiny. YESSSSSSSS

lovinmylocs

Ok so I'm a little late with this one (what's new) and I must say that i love, love, love this. It is a staple and dare I say a HG, I don't want to say that too loud and jinx it. I went to JCP and got three of them on sale - the buy one and get the other for .88 and I'm going back for more. I never want to be without this. I washed last night and used this as a DC with steam (bootleg steam but eh) and when I came out of the dryer I wasn't too impressed. I was also tired so I didn't wash it out last night and left it on overnight. I washed it out this am and I'm having the best hair day EVER!!!!!!

Thank you OP this has saved my dry, crispy tresses.

chebaby

this wed. when i do my co wash i plan on:
washing with Vo5 passion fruit smoothie condish and then use the Butter treat as a leave in
i hope i have good results