Very short hair ladies....How do you style your own hair

Smiley79

I've been using half wigs and will be rocking braids, but I'm just curious how earlegnth and short-short hair ladies style your hair. I'm at a complete loss. My hair is relaxed and I'm transitioning to natural. So i still got some straigtness in my hair. Oh well, share your thoughts, I would appreiciate it. Hopefully you can see my pic well enough to help me out. Thx.:drunk:

Nonie

When my hair was relaxed, I loved to smooth it back and wear it flat so I looked like I had short hair. I wore it like that for so long that when I finally wore a bob everyone was shocked that I actually had hair.

When I had natural short hair, I wore a puff like in your siggy. Does S Curl make straight hair curly? Maybe you could braid many little plaits and then finger comb them so you get a chunky afro look instead of pointed ends.

I wore a puff even when my hair was very shrunken. I didn't care that I looked like a bald baby with a headband:

By braiding my hair at night, I'd get a bit more stretch and a more obvious-looking puff:

Smiley79

ok thanks Nonie. I know it seems like a no brain question but I want to know some cute styles and I have no clue what to do with it...that "in between" legnth phase is a killer. lol

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I used to wet wrap my hair and wear it like Toni Braxton did when she first came out. It pissed off my mom because I cut my BSL hair down to almost nothing.:lachen::rolleyes:

tetbelle

You could do twists that is a good transitioning style at your length. My hair is about an inch long all I do is wash and apply either coconut oil and or gel.