RELAXED MY HAIR AND I'M VERY CONTENT (PICS)

Nanyanika

i ended my year long transition and relaxed with Elasta QP Sensitive scalp, and had my hair trimmed to remove some of the old texturized hair, its around arm pit length. so far I really love how much easier my hair is to manage. and i'm looking forward to enjoy experiementing with my new texture. Thanks for everyones support.

Mystic

Whoa, what a healthy head of hair!!! Absolutely gorgeous, black and thick. You are doing a great job taking care of your hair - love the new look and the shine.

beadedgirl

den1 said:
i ended my year long transition and relaxed with Elasta QP Sensitive scalp, and had my hair trimmed to remove some of the old texturized hair, its around arm pit length. so far I really love how much easier my hair is to manage. and i'm looking forward to enjoy experiementing with my new texture. Thanks for everyones support.[/quote

SIMPLY MARVELOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

ThursdayGirl

It looks very pretty Den, very shiny :) .

Why did you decide to relax instead of texturize?

Congrats on your decision...you do look happy and satisfied. I am very happy for you!

Nanyanika

ivanay said:
Whoa, what a healthy head of hair!!! Absolutely gorgeous, black and thick. You are doing a great job taking care of your hair - love the new look and the shine.
Thank-you, for the shine I added tons of coconut oil and So smooth serum.

Nanyanika

ThursdayGirl said:
It looks very pretty Den, very shiny :) .

Why did you decide to relax instead of texturize?

Congrats on your decision...you do look happy and satisfied. I am very happy for you!
I've had too much drama with different textures so i decided to get a relaxer

Candy_C

den1 said:
i ended my year long transition and relaxed with Elasta QP Sensitive scalp, and had my hair trimmed to remove some of the old texturized hair, its around arm pit length. so far I really love how much easier my hair is to manage. and i'm looking forward to enjoy experiementing with my new texture. Thanks for everyones support.

hey sis, glad the relaxer worked :) gonna have a peek now lol

sareca

Divine Inspiration said:
VERY pretty!!! Kudos to you for not being a prisoner to your hair when it was giving you a hard time! :clap:
It's gorgeous!:dance7:I can't wait until touch-up time. Relaxed hair is sooo much easier to manage.

Last edited:

MzTami

Hellerrrr
Hi Den1

I can definately understand your frustration of transitioned hair. I'm glad that you are happy with your decision!

Your hair is BEAUTIFULLL(That's with 3 L's) It looks so thick, and most important of all HEALTHY!

Good Luck to you and happy hair growing!