Relaxed women who Jheri Juice??

abcd09

Im thinking of using s curl on my hair. I'd like to wear it down and wavy, but Im not so sure how it'd turn out.

So, to relaxed women who use s curl, hawaiin silky, etc, how does your hair turn out? how do you usually wear your hair? In a bun? Down? How long does you style stay?? What's your regimen?

D.Lisha

I use Care-Free Curl every morning, then I seal with hot-six oil and slick my hair back into a bun
It turns out good! It leave my hair feeling soft and smooth, I'd definitely recommend it

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
for the past month i have been cowashing everyday then s-curl seal with castor oil and bun. Now I am in 7 cornrows and wigging it. I still juice every morning and seal.

gadgetdiva

I use Carefree Curl on my hair at night before wrapping it up, it comes out swinging soft in the morning looking flat-iron fresh.

mstk

In the summer (because I haven't been using it often this month), I used HS 14-in-1 (and usually spray my oil/water mix on top) and slick my hair back in a bun. I wear my hair back every day, rarely down. I wouldn't use a spray on straight hair unless I wanted it to frizz, but if I can learn how to do braid-outs and twist-outs that don't look like crap, I could still juice.

bebezazueta

In the summer (because I haven't been using it often this month), I used HS 14-in-1 (and usually spray my oil/water mix on top) and slick my hair back in a bun. I wear my hair back every day, rarely down. I wouldn't use a spray on straight hair unless I wanted it to frizz, but if I can learn how to do braid-outs and twist-outs that don't look like crap, I could still juice.

I :blowkiss: HS14n1! At night, I ponytail baggy with it and seal with oil and sometimes vaseline. :yep: My buns stay juicy and my retention is on point.

HHG!

twill612

I tried to use Care Free and my hair hated it too..it felt alittle dry and waxy or something. Too bad because I really wanted to use that method but it just felt weird on my relaxed hair...maybe it would feel better if I was so many weeks post. I think I was about 3-4 week post when I tried it.