Replacement Supplement For Viviscal

Lebiya

Does anyone know of a replacement supplement for Viviscal? it is very expensive. Someone mentioned Nature's Life Marine Collagen benefits, has anyone tried this before?

Dove56

Does anyone know of a replacement supplement for Viviscal? it is very expensive. Someone mentioned Nature's Life Marine Collagen benefits, has anyone tried this before?

This is an excellent product IMO. I had to reduce the dosage when I first started using it (Jan 2010) because I hair, nails, eyebrows (chin hair lol) started growing like crazy.

LaidBak

I don't know of a replacement. But I always wait to buy it when its on sale. The last time I purchased I got a 90 day pack. Average price was $27 per month supply versus the $49 it usually costs. I refuse to buy it at full price.

Dove56

I don't know of a replacement. But I always wait to buy it when its on sale. The last time I purchased I got a 90 day pack. Average price was $27 per month supply versus the $49 it usually costs. I refuse to buy it at full price.

Viviscal does deliver for sure. I got 4 inches in 3.5 months with it. In fact, I ordered some and started BACK on Viviscal on 4/6. I'm still going to take Nature's Life though because I lurve how it makes my skin look too.

Xaragua

This is an excellent product IMO. I had to reduce the dosage when I first started using it (Jan 2010) because I hair, nails, eyebrows (chin hair lol) started growing like crazy.

Are you talking about viviscal or the nature's marine collagen?

LaidBak

I was just checking for a sale and noticed this variation of he product. Not sure why this is supposed to be different from the regular Viviscal. At any rate, it is cheaper so maybe its an option for the OP.

http://www.drugstore.com/viviscal-hair-repair/qxp389111?catid=47638&fromsrch=viviscal

Dietary Supplement

New

Enhance and Protect the Natural Health and Beauty of Damage Hair*

Scientifically Formulated
AminoMar C™ Marine Complex
30 Marine Enriched Tablets with Grape Seed Extract
Gluten Free

Over Styling, heating tools, coloring, extensions, poor nutrition, and stress can all play havoc on the health of hair. Viviscal® Hair Repair is a dietary supplement that has been scientifically developed to help you care for your hair from within. It contains a proprietary blend of vitamins and minerals important to hair and skin health, with amino acids and the exclusive AminoMar C™ marine complex that supplies vital nutrients needed to nourish damaged hair and promote existing hair growth.*

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 30
% Daily Value+
Total Carbohydrate <1 g <1
% Daily Value
Vitamin E as Natural D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate 8 IU 27
Folate,Folic Acid,Folacin 400 mcg 100
Biotin 50 mcg 17
Selenium 50 mcg 71
AminoMar C Polysaccharides, from Deep Sea Fish 250 mg*
L Cystine 50 mg*
L Methionine 50 mg*
Grape Seed Extract 95% Polyphenols 25 mg*
Silica Powder 5 mg*
* Daily Value not established.
+ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Contains one or More of the Following:, Cod, English Whiting, Shark, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Hypromellose, Natural Flavor, Glycerol

Lebiya

Thanks LaidBak!! I will chekc into that If I cant find any other deals.

Does anyone know of any other Viviscal Deals?

amwcah

Lebiya

It was mentioned in another thread that there is a buy 2, get 1 free deal on Viviscal's site currently. Also, use the code VIVIWEB2 for 10% off your purchase.

Dove56

Which supplement do you recommend? Viviscal or Nature's Life Marine Collagen?

StarScream35

When Viviscal first came out I took it and the originial version was the regular strength. They have done away with the regular strength and introduced the Extra strength to Americans and essentially doubled the ingredients. So just buy the Extra Strength and take one instead of two pills per day. That's exactly what I'm doing. So with one box you will have a 2 month supply.

Dove56

Lebiya

It was mentioned in another thread that there is a buy 2, get 1 free deal on Viviscal's site currently. Also, use the code VIVIWEB2 for 10% off your purchase.

Dove56

Which supplement do you recommend? Viviscal or Nature's Life Marine Collagen?

I recommend Viviscal if you don't mind the extra $$$$. Nature's Life is an excellent knockoff and much cheaper but the results aren't as "dramatic" as Viviscal. :yep: I am taking Viviscal now (Started on April 6). :yep:

Last edited:

Lebiya

Viviscal does deliver for sure. I got 4 inches in 3.5 months with it. In fact, I ordered some and started BACK on Viviscal on 4/6. I'm still going to take Nature's Life though because I lurve how it makes my skin look too.

WHAT!!!?!?! ....Next pay day ...just WAAATCH!!!

Lebiya

@Lebiya

Do you remember which thread this was? does anyone know? I want to get this today

Lebiya

amwcah;15836061 [B said:
It was mentioned in another thread that there is a buy 2, get 1 free deal on Viviscal's site currently. Also, use the code VIVIWEB2 for 10% off your purchase. [/B]

Ok just placed an order. This code still works as well - I got the 90 day supply!!! Thanks everyone :grin::grin::grin::grin:

TLC1020

Dove56 LaidBak Brighteyes35 Lebiya

I heard about this product today on sirus radio during the dermatology time slot. I am reading reviews on the product from various websites and also reading your reviews. About to order the product since I'm hearing great reviews. I see it's buy 2 get 1 free for $99 then minus the 10%.. :look:

How is the product working for you ladies???

Dove56

Dove56 LaidBak Brighteyes35 Lebiya

I heard about this product today on sirus radio during the dermatology time slot. I am reading reviews on the product from various websites and also reading your reviews. About to order the product since I'm hearing great reviews. I see it's buy 2 get 1 free for $99 then minus the 10%.. :look:

How is the product working for you ladies???

I just got my 3 boxes earlier this week.:yep: I freakin love Viviscal. I am growing out layers (have been on them for 2 months now) and I got a big cut a couple of weeks ago but it's *already* noticably longer.

I can literally see growth in my nails every.single.day. My system responds so well to Viviscal. I plan on taking them at least until April 2013 (1 year).

Last edited:

LaidBak

I've been growing out damage and some unwanted layers. Viviscal has definitely helped speed that up. I've been using it for months and will continue to do so.

Hazel

I just finished my first 60 count pack of Viviscal Extra Strength. It lasted me two months since I've only been taking one per day. I am also using 10 drops of Biosil once per day. The first week I noticed increased growth but it seems to have tapered off...not that I don't see a difference, but I am certainly not seeing four inches in three months. Do any of you Viviscal vets recommend I take the full two tablet dosage? Or what if I added Marine Collagen to the mix? Has anyone ever tried that?

Dove56

I just finished my first 60 count pack of Viviscal Extra Strength. It lasted me two months since I've only been taking one per day. I am also using 10 drops of Biosil once per day. The first week I noticed increased growth but it seems to have tapered off...not that I don't see a difference, but I am certainly not seeing four inches in three months. Do any of you Viviscal vets recommend I take the full two tablet dosage? Or what if I added Marine Collagen to the mix? Has anyone ever tried that?

Definitely take two a day. :yep: I would only do one a day for "maintenance".

LaidBak

Hazel said:
I just finished my first 60 count pack of Viviscal Extra Strength. It lasted me two months since I've only been taking one per day. I am also using 10 drops of Biosil once per day. The first week I noticed increased growth but it seems to have tapered off...not that I don't see a difference, but I am certainly not seeing four inches in three months. Do any of you Viviscal vets recommend I take the full two tablet dosage? Or what if I added
Marine Collagen to the mix? Has anyone ever tried that?

I'm following the directions--two a day for at least six months. That's the only way you can expect to get the results advertised.

Last edited:

cutenss

Dove56 so this is one your your beauty hair secrets. I was trying to decide between this and the NZURI. I have literally being trying to decide for almost 3 months :look:

Dove56

Dove56 so this is one your your beauty hair secrets. I was trying to decide between this and the NZURI. I have literally being trying to decide for almost 3 months :look:

cutenss

I tried this the first time the last few months of 2006. The pic on my profile is from January 2007 after I grew it out (I cut 9 inches that year and have maintained a BSL since). I've never taken Viviscal for longer than 4 months but I had such excellent results with it I decided to revisit.:yep:

I also *lurve* what it does for my dry skin (eczema). I would take it for the skin benefits alone. :yep::yep:

cutenss

@Dove56 Girl you know I am your LHCF hair stalker :sekret: And since you have receiver great results , I am going to give this a six month trial. I will purchase some, and start July 1st. I am wondering if I should give myself a good trim, and track my progress that way? :think: And I am all for trying anything with skin benefits :yep:

Hazel

Thanks ladies! Do you all take your Viviscal in the morning or evening, or back to back?

Dove56 What have been your results combining Marine Collagen with Viviscal?

Last edited:

MsEveMarie

This product is definitely the bomb.com! I took it back in december, wasn't even constant with it, but definitely noticed a difference in hair skin and nails...and I've taken many supplements specifically for that. I'm not sure why I forgot to repurchase (this year is flying by for me), but saw that it was on a sale at Walgreens so I added a box to my cart when I went to purchase some MN. I also saw the 3 for 1, but I think I'll grab that when I get paid this week lol. MN+viviscal?? Can't wait to c my results at the end of the summer!