Replacement Supplement For Viviscal

LovelyLouboutin

IDareT'sHair said:
I can start or someone else can.....Start the Challenge July 1st.

Any takers?????

I think I'll join the challenge but first a question:

Has anyone noticed peeling or brittle nails while taking this? I've never had this problem; it seems to have started when I started taking this. My nails are growing fast but they are peeling and breaking.

MsEveMarie

@cutenss
@Hazel
@LaidBak
@greenandchic
@naturalfinally
@MsEveMarie
LovelyLouboutin
@chocolat79

Yes I am and faithfully :rolleyes:

Ladies I kid you not, this product is working already and I have been taking viviscal only 2 weeks. Yesterday was the first time washing my hair after relaxing two weeks ago and I notice a dramatic decrease in shedding :yep:. I usually see the most shedding when washing once I comb my hair down to put conditioner throughout. I definitely noticed the difference right away, I am too geeked :woot:. I wish I would have known about this product soon after having dd.
:cheers: to the next 3-6 months

Yes I have!! I've been taking it for almost 2 weeks now...I get a little forgetful on the weekends tho lol. I've already noticed an increase in nail growth and facial hair. I had a laser hair removal treatment 2 weeks ago on a tuesday, the next day I noticed some fuzz...IDK if this is gonna work for me lol.... no I actually don't care I'm in it to win it and I want my BSL!!

Oh yeh also my skin is so much more moisturized after using this, and it looks like I've gotten alot of growth on the right side of my head. I was APL when starting now I'm about 1.5" from BSL...just that side tho :ohwell:

MsEveMarie

Has anyone noticed peeling or brittle nails while taking this? I've never had this problem; it seems to have started when I started taking this. My nails are growing fast but they are peeling and breaking.

You know, I noticed that back in December when I first started taking them. I had strong, long growing nails ever since I could remember. But when I started taking this my nails had a spurt then would just snap off.

Now that I've started back taking the vits again, my nails are incredibly strong and healthy without any of the snapping. I'm not sure what caused the brittleness before, but I'm just happy they're helping instead of hurting my nails now (hope I didn't just jinx myself :drunk:)

Shadiyah

someone is selling 2 boxes of 60 pills each and they expired this month. I don't know if to report her or buy them lol

Xaragua

count me in if you guys want to start a challenge, i have been taking viviscal for 2 months and 5 days now.

cutenss

Sign me up for the challenge IDareT'sHair I have been taking them faithfully twice a day, since I received them on 6-15. I too have notice less shed hairs.

I am also taking Nature's Code Hair, Skin and Nails. I am taking them for the 3000 mg biotin, 600 mcg lutein, 1 mg hyalurounic acid and 10 mg silica (that is all the ingredients in this pill) And it is one tablet a day. I got them off QVC.

I am ready for a challenge :woot:

Ogoma

Same here. My nails are growing faster, but they get to a certain length and start to break off. I don't really mind it because I keep my nails short and it serves as a reminder to trim them, but I can see how it would be annoying to those that like long nails.

Ogoma

I have not noticed any difference in scalp hair growth/retention, but hair is growing faster in all the places I have to wax, shave, and thread it off :ohwell:.

I have some to last until November. I have been combining it with my regular multi, but once that is done this week, I will take just the Viviscal with iron, Vit D, B-complex, and MSM. I am trying not to duplicate and overdose on vitamins.

TLC1020

@cutenss
@Hazel
@LaidBak
@greenandchic
@naturalfinally
@MsEveMarie
@LovelyLouboutin
@chocolat79
@caliscurls
@Ogoma
napbella
Xaragua
Shadiyah

Hey ladies how is it going so far? Are you having any success with the viviscal?

I am still having great success with this product and everyday I comb my hair down and have little to no shedding I feel amazed and relieved :grin: I am so happy that I found a product that work. I always knew it was internally and not externally but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I hope all of you are having great results as well.... :yep:

LovelyLouboutin

Things are going well. Haven't measure yet. And I still think the vitamin is the culprit in my peeling nails. I'll combat that issue after my hair makes it to waist length. Lol

Hazel

TLC1020 So far, so good. Not only is my hair growing, my skin is GLOWING! Between this and the Biosil, my skin looks great. One downside is the fact that my skin can get overly shiny. It does not happen often though.

Hazel

Has anyone taken the reigns on this challenge? If not, I volunteer. Would you all like to contribute to the rules?

Xaragua

So far so good, but i am running low on the viviscal right now, I will order another 3 months supply tomorrow.

caliscurls

Good so far but I won't claim any results until I see something consistent over several months. Right now it's too soon for me to tell.

Shadiyah

I have not had the money to purchase them yet. I just started taken a MSM hair and nail vitamin. Once I can buy i will try them out.

cutenss

Still going well. I am noticing less and less hed hairs. Hazel, measurement before and after pics work for me. I love looking at hair, and hear good progress reports.

amwcah

Is there another thread for the challenge or is this it? Either way, I'm in. I have been taking Viviscal since May. I plan to take it until the end of the year.

Are you ladies taking anything else or just solely Viviscal?

LaidBak

I've been taking it for months. I am about 80% consistent. I also take NAC. I take 1 of each morning and evening.

Kindheart

I ve been taking Hairfinity for 3 weeks and my nails are much stronger /hard.My hair is thicker and my skin has improved already.

I remember also Maxi hair by Country life to be very good.

Last edited:

LaidBak

Probably not a good idea to use this thread as a challenge since the title is asking for a replacement for Viviscal. When people read the first post thats what they're going to answer.

chesleeb

I forgot to mention that I previously used Nioxin and now using GNC hair and nails pills not seeing much just my nails are stronger my hair is still the same.

cutenss

I just finished my first 30 day supply. I take them faithfully twice a day, and I have not missed one day. I keep them on my nightstand :yep: