Replacement Supplement For Viviscal

TLC1020

Ok ladies, Thanks...

I ordered the buy 2 get 1 free from viviscal website on thursday and I should get them today or monday, I believe they are coming from Indianapolis and I am in chgo.. I am so happy and excited to see if the product work for me especially since I heard the dermatologist suggest it and you ladies are having such great results with taking them..I just did my touch-up this morning after 12 weeks and I have a black rinse, so I should be able to tell as time goes how my hair is growing.

I'll bump the page every once in a while to check back in to see how things are going and check your progress as well as give my feedback also..

Until then,
Happy Hair Growing Ladies :)

cutenss

I just found coupon codes for Viviscal website I tested a couple and they give the discount. Especially the one for 11% off :yep:

ETA: Just ordered mine from the website. Buy 2 get 1 free, total cost $88.99 using coupon code VIVIWEB6.

Last edited:

LovelyLouboutin

cutenss said:
I just found coupon codes for Viviscal website I tested a couple and they give the discount. Especially the one for 11% off :yep:

ETA: Just ordered mine from the website. Buy 2 get 1 free, total cost $88.99 using coupon code VIVIWEB6.

I have a little over one box left. I wonder if I should order my next batch now while the coupon and sale are still going on...

naturalfinally

I just bought 2 boxes from the drug store for $19.99 each! They had them mislabeled but they honored their price! They only had 2 of the extra strength so I cleaned them out! Now if I order the buy 2 get 1I'll have 5 months worth which will take me through November. I prefer Nioxin but not at $150 per bottle just because they are revamping their formula! Really?!! Can you say price gouging?!! I think I'll buy!!!

TLC1020

I used that same code and got free shipping but I paid $98, I guess b/c IL state taxes are darn high :nono:

cutenss

Mine arrived. They actually arrived yeaterday, but I went to the PO to pick them up this morning. I will start taking them in the morning.

Hazel

Hi ladies. I ordered the 3 for 2 on 6/8, and also took the advise to start taking two pills per day. I have to admit, I am already seeing a difference in my growth rate. Nothing drastic, but once I increased to two pills per day, I noticed new growth in my scalp two days later, as well as continued growth each day after. Granted, the daily growth rate is probably in the millimeter range, but over the long term I can certainlly see gaining at least an inch or more every month. Thanks the for input!

Last edited:

greenandchic

Hi ladies. I ordered the 3 for 2 on 6/8, and also took the advise to start taking two pills per day. I have to admit, I am already seeing a difference in my growth rate. Nothing drastic, but once I increased to two pills per day, I noticed new growth in my scalp two days later, as well as continued growth each day after. Granted, the daily growth rate is probably in the milimeter range, but over the long term I can certainly see gaining at least an inch or more every month. Thanks the for input!

How can you even tell that's growth? Is your hair colored?

LaidBak

@greenandchic...Lol. I meant to say centimeter range :lol:. I'll have to go back and change that!

I think you were right the first time. A millimeter is smaller than a centimeter, and it totally makes sense to see a millimeter in a few days time. If you are seeing daily growth in the centimeter range you'd be getting an inch in just under 3 days. Ahh, how I wish that were possible.:drunk:

Last edited:

Hazel

LaidBak said:
I think you were right the first time. A millimeter is smaller than a centimeter, and it totally makes sense to see a millimeter in a few days time. If you are seeing daily growth in the centimeter range you'd be getting an inch in just under 3 days. Ahh, how I wish that were possible.:drunk:

LaidBak...I knew my math skills weren't that off...After greenandchic s comment I thought I confused millimeter with micrometer and centimeter with millimeter...lol. After a quick google search...millimeter is definitely what I meant. Thanks!

TLC1020

@cutenss
@Hazel
@LaidBak
@greenandchic
@naturalfinally
@MsEveMarie
LovelyLouboutin
@chocolat79

Yes I am and faithfully :rolleyes:

Ladies I kid you not, this product is working already and I have been taking viviscal only 2 weeks. Yesterday was the first time washing my hair after relaxing two weeks ago and I notice a dramatic decrease in shedding :yep:. I usually see the most shedding when washing once I comb my hair down to put conditioner throughout. I definitely noticed the difference right away, I am too geeked :woot:. I wish I would have known about this product soon after having dd.
:cheers: to the next 3-6 months

Is everyone taking their Viviscal?

LovelyLouboutin

Yep. I'm taking mine I'm almost 2 months in. But I don't measure the growth. Lol. :-/. I just pull it to see if I'm any closer to waist length. 2 more inches to go!!

caliscurls

Same here, 2.5 weeks no changes as of yet, however I don't expect to really notice a difference until after 3 months of being consistent.

greenandchic

@cutenss
@Hazel
@LaidBak
@greenandchic
@naturalfinally
@MsEveMarie
@LovelyLouboutin
@chocolat79

Yes I am and faithfully :rolleyes:

Ladies I kid you not, this product is working already and I have been taking viviscal only 2 weeks. Yesterday was the first time washing my hair after relaxing two weeks ago and I notice a dramatic decrease in shedding :yep:. I usually see the most shedding when washing once I comb my hair down to put conditioner throughout. I definitely noticed the difference right away, I am too geeked :woot:. I wish I would have known about this product soon after having dd.
:cheers: to the next 3-6 months

Thanks for the update! I haven't purchased it yet, but I will probably this week (trying to find the best price/shipping online if I can't find it on the ground).

I just started using HTGE and Natures Life Marine Collagen so I want to see if that helps first.

Hazel

I am still taking it twice a day and still noticing those extra millimeters per month. I am also taking liquid Biosil.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Is any one interested in a 5-6 month or end of the year December 31st Visviscal Challenge?

Or is this thread a Challenge in and of itself?

Let's say: July 1st - December 31st?

naturalfinally

IDareT'sHair said:
Is any one interested in a 5-6 month or end of the year December 31st Visviscal Challenge?

Or is this thread a Challenge in and of itself?

Let's say: July 1st - December 31st?

I'm in!!! I love challenges and long hair!

likeacharm

A challenge sounds good! I've been on viviscal for 1.5 months now. I don't know if it's made a difference in growth yet b/c I'm currently in a weave. Hopefully I'll see a difference when I take it out in a week or two.