Reward Ourselves When we Reach Hair Goal!!

Lindy

Another post gave me the idea for this...

How do you plan on rewarding yourself when you reach your hairgoal??

Maybe a new bottle of conditioner??? (Naah!!!)
A full day of pampering at a spa?? (OK.. that sounds good!)
Or maybe a long weekend mini-vacation in a tropical location??
(Obviously the best idea, if you've got the funds for it!!)

I definitely want to plan to treat myself with something special when I finally reach my bra-strap length goal!!

It would be a good idea to put a little money away every week or month & save for it!!

miss_brown

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
I'mma cut it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are sick.

I'm going to straighten it, wear it down, and "stop by" my old salon so my ex-stylist can hate

jainygirl

i'm gonna take a trip home to New Orleans and let my grandma see it. She likes my hair and was sad when my mom started putting chemicals in it. She will be so happy

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
[ QUOTE ]
CrownnGlori said:
The compliments will be reward enough! The reactions from lovers and haters priceless.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto!

I will be doing the white girl hair flip all the while!

Chipmunk

I, like miss brown, will be getting it straightened. I'm thinking that I will also take some pictures, I'm not sure yet.

jrw

I think I will buy a high quality conditioner and visit every beauty supply store and flip my hair in the faces of all of the customers, especially the ones buy fake hair. Mean I know but I will enjoy my hair.

jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
LuLu said:
Jainy, everytime I see that quote in your sig I crack up!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks
according to my husband, that quote sooooo describes me. He says my ability to be impressed is nil and that my attention span is about a millimeter long

Karonica

[ QUOTE ]
jrw said:
I think I will buy a high quality conditioner and visit every beauty supply store and flip my hair in the faces of all of the customers, especially the ones buy fake hair. Mean I know but I will enjoy my hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't your hair already super-duper long? What could possibly be your goal? Toe-length?

silvergirl

color my hair intense black, get breast implants, an walk outside on a moderatly windy day holding a spanking new black murakami louis vuitton alma handbag an show the world my boobs an hair all while climbing into to her champagne colored escalade!..... a girl can dream cant she..

ms_kenesha

[ QUOTE ]
silvergirl said:
color my hair intense black, get breast implants, an walk outside on a moderatly windy day holding a spanking new black murakami louis vuitton alma handbag an show the world my boobs an hair all while climbing into to her champagne colored escalade!..... a girl can dream cant she..

[/ QUOTE ]

That was priceless

jainygirl

[ QUOTE ]
silvergirl said:

[/ QUOTE ]

i think that's my husband's fantasy for me, minus the expensive handbag

shinyblackhair

I'm praying that my hair is bra-strap for the summer. My reward would be new summer clothes and sandals, and expensive shades! I've been either pregnant or nursing for the last few summers so I'm looking forward to having great hair and clothes to go with it

Isis

I'll treat myself to some great, professional pictures to capture my beautiful mane forever and frame them.
I'll reward myself along the way to my goal too!

asummertyme

i will wear my hair out for all th haters to gawk,and talk...and treat me and my hair to a great nite on the town!! maybe a great broadway show. with my hair out and lookin bangin, and treat my self to a great out fit with all the accesories to go with.a sex in the city moment

C

Cami

When I reach my goal of tailbone lentgh (June 2005), I will go to my home town and wear a cute outfit (whatever's in style by that time) and go pay a visit to my sister. She has butt length hair and has told me before that my hair can't be that long. She is very beautiful and gets a lot of attention (unfortunately it went to her head) but I want to prove to her that I can have long gorgeous hair too. That's my ultimate reward!

jrw

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
[ QUOTE ]
jrw said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't your hair already super-duper long? What could possibly be your goal? Toe-length?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ideally I want my hair to be at least classic length. I have several inches to go.

C

Cami

Right now my hair is right at bra strap. By summer next year it should be midback and the next summer it should be tailbone. If I measure my hair now it's 12 inches from the nape of my neck, by summer 2005 it should be 18 inches and that's tailbone for me.