do you reward yourself when you reach a goal???

Saida

I have a plan to reward myself when I reach BSL :grin: with one of thoose salon dryers and a rollerset :)

I was thinking about that just the other day. I usually just go on to the next goal but maybe this time, I'll wear all my hair out or buy a special new product for it or something. I don't know...

I'm pushing to another goal until WL....I think....then I will trim my hair to have nice ends cause I'm in a no trim challenge and my ends are bad:ohwell:

Im always pushing for another goal- unless i get some medication I;ll never reach my goals:grin:

:lachen:I'm with you! I'm gonna need professional help. :drunk:

But I do reward myself for each milestone. I wear typically straighten it as reward.

Yes and no....I tend to reward myself with hair products/tools for reaching other goals in life. For example I told myself I deserved a pibbs because I worked so hard to finish nursing school this year....or for little things Ill buy myself a hair accessory or conditioner,etc if I had a rough week for making it thru in one piece lol.

Once I reach my first goal (see countdown ticker) I plan on splurging/treating myself to some more Aveda products. My pockets can't really take the hit but if I reach my APL goal I'll treat myself. :yep:

Nope, I wont really reward myself until I reach BSL.:yep:

What will I do? I have NO idea, but I think I may get a Dominican Blowout or something.

Back