Roller Set on SL Hair - Pic Heavy

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
I was bored with my hair yesterday and decided to experiment with a roller set. My hair was washed and flat-ironed on Saturday and I wasn't sure how it would turn out on 4 day old hair. Anyway, I wet it and put a little HE LTR in it and rolled it with about 20 rods and let it airdry overnight. I was really surprised how well the curls came out on dirty hair.

I was dreading roller setting at my length because I thought it would either look like a jheri curl or a grandma style but I'm pretty pleased.

Here are my pics. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 4-28-11d.jpg
    4-28-11d.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 643
  • 4-28-11b.jpg
    4-28-11b.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 623
  • 4-28-11c.jpg
    4-28-11c.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 623
  • 4-28-11aA.jpg
    4-28-11aA.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 628
  • 4-28-11e.jpg
    4-28-11e.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 618

Your Cheeziness

Looks great. The thing with flexirods is that your hair doesn't even have to be wet to get a great set. They're a great alternative to pincurling for tighter curls.

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
the pics are fuzzy but i can tell its pretty anyway:grin:. i love the tight curl look

Sorry, I'm noticing that the camera on my new cell phone sucks. I'll have to start using my regular camera from now on.

Thanks!

Ladybelle

It doesn't look that blurry on my screen, although not high def of course LOL. But are they really that blurry???

They are a bit blurry on my screen, maybe it's just my computer screen here at the j-o-b. They aren't clear but they aren't fuzzy either - in between. I just can't see the greatness of your rollerset as much as I would like too because of the clarity. It looks like you did a good job though.

Makenzie

From what I see the curls came out real nice. I do that all the time. Never considered 4 day old hair dirty.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Looks like it came out pretty. Pics are fuzzy so hard to see definition. Think imma break out my flexirods this weekend - if I have time to fully dry. Thanks for the inspiration!

aquajoyice

The pics are a bit blurry, but from what I can tell the curl came out nice. I wish I could accomplish a good rollerset.