twinkle75
leejeans
asubeauty
praisedancer
Bostonmaria
Tzarina
kblc06
DaRealist

I know I had to check out of this challenge because my hair was just not having it BUT I know many of you keep with it SO please share your updates/results with us. I can't wait to hear about it..gives one hope :lol:

:)

longhairdreamzz

Dang I was hoping to see the results. I just put myself on my own personal rollersetting challenge and I was hoping to see some inspiration/motivation.

Angelicus

Hello. I was originally in the challenge. I did not get my relaxer yet and probably will not relax until the end of the week. I will post my hair pictures on my Fotki and compare results.

I couldn't roller set my hair every week like I wanted to because of my illness. But I have a ton of new growth that I will measure the day of my relaxer.

BeautifulFlower

I kinda stopped but now I am back on it. I've rollerset about 4 to 5 time and flat iron twice. Buns most of the time.

I recently noticed a SIGNIFICANT difference in my ends from when I flat iron vs rollersetting. I rollerset the other day and one section was still wet. So I broke out the flat iron to take care of it. My rollerset ends were smooth and straight. My flat ironed end looked fried almost. I was shocked. I think I live flat iron for emergencies and roots only. Rollersetting is way better for the ends.

DaRealist

Well, I continued with this challenge, but I recently got my hair cut in a style :look:
I'm still rollersetting weekly though :p

BGT

Ugh, I've been forgetting about doing updates for my challenges. :wallbash: I usually use purple and gray rollers, but last week, I decided to use red and pink and make a curly bob and it was super cute :yep: but I forgot to take pics. :rolleyes: And I just washed my hair but I am flat-ironing it. :lachen: So, my update will have to wait for a few days. :grin:

kblc06

Well since I cut my hair quite a bit :look: I haven't made any length retention progress, but my hair is uber-thick and very healthy. I may have gained 1/2 an inch so I I'm a little below apl again.

here's a pic (doesn't show full length):

012.jpg

Faith

Thanks for the pics ladies...BGT I'll be waiting :look:
kblc06 your hair is so thick and looks so healthy...oh and happy belated :)

tnorenberg

Quick question ladies: what do you use to roller set your hair? a lotion, foam, conditioner...what. I have yet to find the right combo that leaves my hair soft and silky and not crunchy when I first take it down.

trendsetta25

I'm currently rocking a curly weave so I can't post my results. You can however see the results I had last month in my siggy :)

Faith

Quick question ladies: what do you use to roller set your hair? a lotion, foam, conditioner...what. I have yet to find the right combo that leaves my hair soft and silky and not crunchy when I first take it down.

Check out the initial thread... Rollersetting for Health/Length Challenge we all documented what we use, etc.

Your hair grew a lot in 3 months trendsetta, what was your regimen?