Ruchita Ayurveda - Good priced Powders

Bumping. I started a thread in the vendor review forum too but wanted to post here as well. After some research, the conclusion has been drawn that Stinastina online store is now doing business as Ruchita Ayurveda. Hopefully she's turned over a new leaf and all, but I put the info out there for the ladies who may have never received a refund, or got burned so badly before and are looking at possibly ordering from this seller. It's the same person. If I'm wrong, please prove me as such.

As I stated before, your conclusion is untrue and that is why the mods shut down your baseless thread.

Humm I ordered on the 16th of Feb, and haven't received my order yet.

Well I still haven't received my order (ordered on 2-16-09). I emailed her to see if she has tracking info or something. I won't order from her again.

Well nothing today:perplexed. I find it hard to believe that it should take this long if my order was mailed when she said she mailed it:perplexed.

Ms. Coffee, you did not explain to the ladies that you were unhappy with priority mail shipping rates and that you requested a special discount on shipping. I was able to offer you parcel post rate but also let you know that parcel post ships at a much slower pace - 2-10 business days. You indeed placed your order on 2/16/09 after 5 pm. Typical processing is 3-5 business days. On the 8th day since your parcel had not arrived, we offered to ship to you a duplicate order via priority at no expense to you, but unfortunately, Kalpi Tone is still on backorder. Since we were unable to process your complete order, we sent you a refund, per your request.

We don't want anyone to be unhappy with our process which is why we prefer to ship priority unless it is a very small package. Priority includes tracking at no additional cost and usually takes 2-3 days.

Yes, I did ask for parcel post, but it still shouldn't take this long plus there was no tracking info available. Ladies she did refund my payment, at MY request.

Yes, I did ask for parcel post, but it still shouldn't take this long plus there was no tracking info available. Ladies she did refund my payment, at MY request.

You can verify the delivery schedule from Georgia to Arizona at usps.com. I did state the refund was at your request.

Ruchita, I did check and it's 6 days. It's been double that time and still no package.

Ruchita, I did check and it's 6 days. It's been double that time and still no package.

Ms. Coffee,

This is my last comment on your situation:

Directly from the usps website:

Parcel Post:
Typically 2 - 9 days in the 48 contiguous states for most origins / destinations.

Trackable: No
Guaranteed: No

Best wishes to you. :yep:

I've had no problems, the website has all the stuff I want at one place, I've gotten all my orders, I will place another again :) If someone has a bad experience with a website, simply keep it to oneself I say, why ruing someone's business if others seem to be getting their orders?

Ruchita, I have an online business and I have purchased delivery confirmation for priority, first class and parcel post, so it is possible. I do this in order to cover myself and the person I am shipping to. I did a hypothetical shipping from GA to MESA, AZ, and it shows it's possible to purchased delivery confirmation. Just an FYI, I didn't receive anything today either.
RC_pic.gif

Summary
for a Package of 1 lbs 0 oz
mailed from ATLANTA GA 30338 to MESA AZ 85205 on March 9
Mailing SummaryYour CostParcel Post®$4.55 Delivery Confirmation®0.75 Total$5.30

• Estimated shipping time from ATLANTA, GA 30338 to MESA, AZ 85205 (Zone 7, Inter-BMC) is 7 days. ( I placed my order on 2-16-09) Today is 3-9-09 and nothing has been received.

Last edited:
I've had no problems, the website has all the stuff I want at one place, I've gotten all my orders, I will place another again :) If someone has a bad experience with a website, simply keep it to oneself I say, why ruing someone's business if others seem to be getting their orders?

I dunno... having never ordered from Ruchita, myself, I want to know everyone's experience at this board; good, bad or otherwise. Especially since I learned of Ruchita here. That way I can make an informed decision about placing an order.

Having owned a small business, I understand the importance of reputation, as well. However, that means I need to do all that is necessary to protect my reputation as the business owner.

Last edited:
What in the world?

I usually don't say much when there are problems like this, however I feel the need to say this at this time:

No matter what...as business owners, you must conduct yourself in a way, that everyone that comes in contact with you will WANT to continue to buy from your establishment and those people who NEVER purchased, will have a desire to do so because of how you RESPOND not REACT to problems, especially when they are this public.

I'm truly concerned about this now....

I dunno... having never ordered from Ruchita, myself, I want to know everyone's experience at this board; good, bad or otherwise. Especially since I learned of Ruchita here. That way I can make an informed decision about placing an order.

Having owned a small business, I understand the importance of reputation, as well. However, that means I need to do all that is necessary to protect my reputation. As the business owner,[/quote]

Thank you for this....:yep:

Wow. I'm sorry to hear there are some unresolved issues out there.:sad: The vendor has contacted me in regards to the missing item from my order and says that she will send it to me.

Coffee, I hope everything works out for you.

I just purchased $50+ worth of stuff from this company because they were in the discount thread. Since I just purchased this week, I don't have a comment about them. However, I will state that I do not have a confirmation from them, only PayPal.

If I am screwed, I will let you know. If I am pleased, I will let you know.

I just hope they get here soon, I am in the Ayurveda Challenge and need them ASAP!!!

Excellent service. No shipping issue at all. She contacted me to say an item was out of stock. When I chose to replace the item, I still owed .49. She told me not to worry about it. I definitely did not get all my confirmations, but each time I contacted her she responded within 24 hours. It took about a week from order to delivery and I am happy with my product. I would/and most likely will use her again.

i really try not to post items that serve no purpose, but im thoroughly confused. This comment isnt in reference to this particular vendor, because to my knowledge, i've never done business with them. if a thread is started regarding a certain vendor, and we are a board consisting of thousands of consumers, why would someone not report an issue that they are having with that vendor?

Last edited:

If that were the case there wouldn't be a BBB and folks would get screwed left and right.

I'm just wondering if you would feel the same way if it was your money and your order???????

Yeah nobody should feel hesitant to rant about bad experiences, if not just to let off steam and seek help, then to warn the rest of us to be wary of the potential risks we would be taking in buying from certain vendors. I have no idea why this woman has bipolar feedback but I'm grateful to those who have shared their negative experiences. I don't see it as them having malicious intent against the business owner, thatcs just how the consumer world works. If you don't put in the work to satisfy all your customers, you risk losing business. Yo bad.

I agree, but I also feel good feedback is just as important as bad. Fairness and balance are important. that's all.

-

2 weeks and 2 emails later, I still don't have my items nor any responses. I'm going to give it to the end of the month before I file a claim with Paypal, however, I doubt I will be doing business with this vendor again.

Back