Ruchita Ayurveda - Good priced Powders

Aggie

I just wanted to add, I'm a fair person and I understand ppl make mistakes. Even though I had a bad first experience, I would still try a vendor again, if I saw continued & consistent improvement in service and good reviews.:yep:

I totally agree. If I see improvement in the level of service due the customer, I would indeed give the vendor another chance, but apprently, things just seem to get worse and worse with not 1, not 2, but many people complaining about this vendor's poor customer service and lack of a timely response to their queries.

For me, it's to the death when it comes to my loyalty to vendors who give great customer service and care to me. I will become their customer for life as long as it is within my means to purchase any product. Yes ruchita has a lot of products that we use, but I believe that she takes us for granted somewhat. There are other vendors out there and thankfully, we share information with each other when we do find good ones.

I also believe that Ekua at ayurnaturalbeauty will eventually carry all the products that we use. I choose to be patient and wait on her. In the mean time, there is still Amazon.com where I can get my emergency items.

Last edited:

Aspire

I used the word few simply because I have no idea how many orders she fills each day. It was not meant to negate or undermine anyone's experience with her. I am simply stating that I did not have the same problem. It was not meant to offend.

Like I said, her business has to suffer the consequences - as in losing a potential loyal customer since the first time they ordered from her they were disappointed.

Last edited:

Southern Belle

Sweet JESUS I just spent $200 with her! :nono:

That's what happens when you only read a couple pages into a thread before letting your inner PJ get the better of you. THAT'LL teach me....:wallbash:

Wow. :nono:

flowinlocks

I used the word few simply because I have no idea how many orders she fills each day. It was not meant to negate or undermine anyone's experience with her. I am simply stating that I did not have the same problem. It was not meant to offend.

Like I said, her business has to suffer the consequences - as in losing a potential loyal customer since the first time they ordered from her they were disappointed.

I understand where you're coming from. And I didn't take it that way.:nono: The frustration vented is not directed towards you. It's basically sharing my experience with vendor and giving my review. Like I stated in the challenge thread, I don't blame anyone for their positive review. This could happen with any vendor. With that said, I will most likely be ordering from whatever sites on here, again based on good reviews, but if my experience is not so good, it's part of the risk I take from ordering online. So please don't feel like I'm attacking you for your review. :sneakyhug:

ETA: I understand you giving her the benefit of the doubt during her (bad phase), but based on when you joined you may or may not be aware that this wasn't the only thread on this vendor.

Last edited:

Ronnieaj

Sweet JESUS I just spent $200 with her! :nono:

That's what happens when you only read a couple pages into a thread before letting your inner PJ get the better of you. THAT'LL teach me....:wallbash:

Wow. :nono:

Well, Coffee said she got her order in just a few days. Here's hoping it's the same for you! :yep: The "move" notice is down from her site, so maybe she's all up and ready to go and get orders out in a timely fashion.

Aggie

Honey we know you mean well and we are not attacking you at all. We are simply venting and I'm sorry if we made you feel like we were attacking you - rest assured, that is not the case:kisses:. Thank you for your objectivity and willingness to help. .

Coffee

Well, Coffee said she got her order in just a few days. Here's hoping it's the same for you! :yep: The "move" notice is down from her site, so maybe she's all up and ready to go and get orders out in a timely fashion.

You must have me mixed up with someone else, I never received my order from her:nono:.

Vonnieluvs08

I order from her on Aug 4th and haven't had any notification since. There was some confusion with the order and getting the discount and she answered my question quickly and placed the correct order for me. I saw the disclaimer on the website but since I wasnt in need of it right away I was okay with it. After reading this thread I'm a little worried. I sent an email asking about the status of my order and haven't heard anything yet. I'm wondering if I should cut my losses and just cancel my order. I don't want to get caught up in some mess over some products I can get elsewhere.

Has anyone had a good experience in the last few weeks?

Ronnieaj

You must have me mixed up with someone else, I never received my order from her:nono:.

Oops :giggle:. My bad Coffee. See, this is what I get for not doublechecking before I post!! Well, there goes my "maybe it's gotten better" philosophy--I'm just hoping that it has, and will continue, to get better.

Anaksunamon

I ordered on July 28 for my FIRST ever henna treatment, I'm still waiting too. . . . . .

I do need to go check the mailbox today though.

cookie1

I'm still having problems finding another site that carries the Karishma and other powders/oils like Ruchita. Because of how long my order took, I doubt that I'll order from there.

Vonnieluvs08

Yesterday I sent an email inquiring about my order status and this is what I received:

Dear Ms. G.:
Your order has been processed and will be taken to the post office tomorrow. We apologize for any confusion and are just about caught up with orders. We are anxious to provide improved customer service and appreciate your business. You should receive a tracking notice shortly. Thank you for your business !

The next email I got was a standard email that said the order shipped and had a tracking number. Then there was a Paypal notice of shipping. USPS Priority Mail tracking said they received the package. I should have it by the weekend if it was sent today, at the very latest Monday. I am on the fence about whether or not I will order from them again. I'll wait and see what happens with the package and the products. If I can find a store around here then I may just purchase locally (I prefer shopping then ordering online anyway). I did appreciate her writing back and admitting her shortcomings and how she intends to fix them.

Makenzie

Yesterday I sent an email inquiring about my order status and this is what I received:

Dear Ms. G.:
Your order has been processed and will be taken to the post office tomorrow. We apologize for any confusion and are just about caught up with orders. We are anxious to provide improved customer service and appreciate your business. You should receive a tracking notice shortly. Thank you for your business !

The next email I got was a standard email that said the order shipped and had a tracking number. Then there was a Paypal notice of shipping. USPS Priority Mail tracking said they received the package. I should have it by the weekend if it was sent today, at the very latest Monday. I am on the fence about whether or not I will order from them again. I'll wait and see what happens with the package and the products. If I can find a store around here then I may just purchase locally (I prefer shopping then ordering online anyway). I did appreciate her writing back and admitting her shortcomings and how she intends to fix them.

I have not received my package yet. I have the standard email from Paypal with a tracking number, but nothing from USPS. I know you can get a tracking number and not have physically shipped out the item yet. I have received no notice from USPS that it was shipped out.

I asked Ruchita for a refund but she said they don't refund monies on items that have already shipped out. I placed my order on July 20th, got an email from Paypal shipping on August 4th that said it was to be shipped via priority mail. Here it is August 13 and no package. And now no money.:nono::wallbash::nono::wallbash:

Ronnieaj

I have not received my package yet. I have the standard email from Paypal with a tracking number, but nothing from USPS. I know you can get a tracking number and not have physically shipped out the item yet. I have received no notice from USPS that it was shipped out.

I asked Ruchita for a refund but she said they don't refund monies on items that have already shipped out. I placed my order on July 20th, got an email from Paypal shipping on August 4th that said it was to be shipped via priority mail. Here it is August 13 and no package. And now no money.:nono::wallbash::nono::wallbash:

Have you actually checked the USPS site to see if the order's shipped. I don't get a notification from USPS unless the seller has set it up to notify me of an actual shipment. I know that for my order, which I ordered on July 12 and got a notice of shipment on August 11, USPS shows that "it's expecting a package" ie that a label's been printed but no package has been shipped.

As a result, I'm not closing the dispute with paypal until I actually receive shipment. She did refund my shipping costs though, and I appreciated that.

Anaksunamon

Dear Ms. G.:

Same EXACT thing happened with me! The henna and oil is on its way!!!!

I will see how I like the products. This set back wont discourage me from ordering from them again. Its a private business and at least she jumped to it once notified. the previous threads do show this is not normal for the website.

Where I live its hard enough to get African-American products, let alone Indian. I HAD to order this online.

Eisani

Ladies, be sure to check the dates on your products to make sure the stuff u ordered isn't expired. I accidentally ordered from Ruchita on Ebay a while ago (she used a different sn on there) and when the stuff arrived, it was expired. I was already ticked off I ordered from her because had I known that was who the seller was before finalizing the purchase, I would have purchased from someone else! THEN for my stuff to be expired? Pissed.

Makenzie

Have you actually checked the USPS site to see if the order's shipped. I don't get a notification from USPS unless the seller has set it up to notify me of an actual shipment. I know that for my order, which I ordered on July 12 and got a notice of shipment on August 11, USPS shows that "it's expecting a package" ie that a label's been printed but no package has been shipped.

As a result, I'm not closing the dispute with paypal until I actually receive shipment. She did refund my shipping costs though, and I appreciated that.

When I use the tracking number and check it at USPS this is the notice I get:

Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on August 5, 2009 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

The above bolded concerns me. And no delivery status information has been made available to me. The USPS website does not show it as being delivered.

Plus, when I initially asked Ruchita about my package she said that she would refund my shipping since it took a long time to ship out, but she didn't even do that.

Last edited:

Charz

Sinister Minister
Dang this is going downhill fast. If a small business KNOWS that they are not going to be able to fulfill orders on a timely basis they should either alert the customer before hand OR close down shop for a period of time like Qhemet/Hairveda/Afroveda etc.

Anaksunamon

Ladies, be sure to check the dates on your products to make sure the stuff u ordered isn't expired. I accidentally ordered from Ruchita on Ebay a while ago (she used a different sn on there) and when the stuff arrived, it was expired. I was already ticked off I ordered from her because had I known that was who the seller was before finalizing the purchase, I would have purchased from someone else! THEN for my stuff to be expired? Pissed.

Oh man!!! This is a big concern for me too!!!!!

What did you order that came expired?

Eisani

I ordered some powders. On the side of the box is a manufacture and use by date. These powders were well beyond the use by date. Now I've had powders that I've purchased LOCALLY that were beyond the use by date, but I don't expect that when ordering from an online vendor. That leads me to believe they're just going to their local store, stocking up, and selling online. Something I can do my damn self. Maybe I'm wrong in my thinking, but I just feel like they should be using some type of vendor and making sure they have the freshest products available because we don't have the ability to see expiration dates to make a decision on whether or not to purchase when online. We just assume what they're selling is fresh.

KLomax

Oh Lawd :mob::mob: ...unfortunately I didn't see this thread before placing an order. I too placed an order because this vendor was listed on the LHCF discount thread.

My order was placed on July 14,2009. I did received an auto response order confirmation immediately after placing the order....after that nothing...nada :nono:.

I sent an email for the status of my order on July 24th ...no response nothing...nada :nono:.

:fan: On August 5, 2009 I filed a dispute with Paypal :nono:. Today I received a shipment tracking and order status from Paypal indicating my order was shipped.

I will update when the order is actually received.

:update::update::update::update::update::update::update:
I received my order today, 8/13/09. I also received an email last night indicating the vendor was refunding the cost of shipping to due to my inconvenience.

Lita

I received my order today, 8/13/09. I also received an email last night indicating the vendor was refunding the cost of shipping to due to my inconvenience.

Ayurnaturals Is A Great Vender & Shipping Is FAST.(ayurnaturalbeauty) Check-out The Vender Forum.(I Got My Order In 3 Days To N.Y From Chi-Town) Happy Hair Growing!

Vonnieluvs08

Ayurnaturals Is A Great Vender & Shipping Is FAST.(ayurnaturalbeauty) Check-out The Vender Forum.(I Got My Order In 3 Days To N.Y From Chi-Town) Happy Hair Growing!

Anyone using this vendor have problems with expired goods? No spilled items or anything like that? How are they in handling problems with goods, etc? I think after Eisani's post I'm done with Ruchita esp of my products are expired whenever they get here.

alexstin

Glad it was resolved. I'm still going to pass on ordering from this vendor, though.:look:

Aspire

I understand where you're coming from. And I didn't take it that way.:nono: The frustration vented is not directed towards you. It's basically sharing my experience with vendor and giving my review. Like I stated in the challenge thread, I don't blame anyone for their positive review. This could happen with any vendor. With that said, I will most likely be ordering from whatever sites on here, again based on good reviews, but if my experience is not so good, it's part of the risk I take from ordering online. So please don't feel like I'm attacking you for your review. :sneakyhug:

ETA: I understand you giving her the benefit of the doubt during her (bad phase), but based on when you joined you may or may not be aware that this wasn't the only thread on this vendor.

Honey we know you mean well and we are not attacking you at all. We are simply venting and I'm sorry if we made you feel like we were attacking you - rest assured, that is not the case:kisses:. Thank you for your objectivity and willingness to help. .

Yall too darn funny with the hugs and kisses. No hard feelings. I know you ladies are just pissed to last degree and I understand.
:grouphug3:

But I am planning to place an order with her before the week is out cause I need cassia, indigo, and neem . . . running out the thread before Aggie and Flo start throwing stuff at me:roadrunner:

Aggie

Yall too darn funny with the hugs and kisses. No hard feelings. I know you ladies are just pissed to last degree and I understand.
:grouphug3:

But I am planning to place an order with her before the week is out cause I need cassia, indigo, and neem . . . running out the thread before Aggie and Flo start throwing stuff at me:roadrunner:
Nah girl, we won't do that to you....coz we buddz:grin:! I need indigo too, badly, but I will still wait for Ekua. In the mean time I am still wearing protective style wigs to cover up my grays and will be installing etxtension braids next month. I have time.