S-Curl or other activator experts .....

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
i don't know about anyone else, but if i put too much s-curl on my hair when it's dry it makes it filmy and stiff from all the build up.
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Patticake, I get the same thing too if I use too much of it.
look.gif

pebbles said:
i don't know about anyone else, but if i put too much s-curl on my hair when it's dry it makes it filmy and stiff from all the build up.
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Patticake, I get the same thing too if I use too much of it.
look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

girl, i thought i was the only one!
drunk.gif

Hi Leejure,
I have incorporated the s-curl into my regimen and so far, things are looking up. At night, I dampen my entire head of hair with a mixture of African Pride Braid Spray and infusium 23 leave in. Following these, I apply the s-curl atop it, comb and put my hair in one braid which I pin up.
I hope the good result will continue. I had no hassles dressing up this morning
grin.gif

Pebbles,
Is the build-up from s-curl that bad? I was kind of hoping, it didn't leave any build-up behind
ohwell.gif

myhairsos said: Pebbles,
Is the build-up from s-curl that bad? I was kind of hoping, it didn't leave any build-up behind
ohwell.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not Pebbles but I think anytime you put a lot of anything on your hair, it's bound to cause build-up, especially after 2 or 3 days...
smile.gif

Nessa said:
I put on alot and my hair doesn't get stiff. It gets softer.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, well i shouldn't say it's actually stiff if i add too much on dry hair, but i guess it's kinda limp and stringy.
ohwell.gif
i don't know how to describe it, but all i know is it's not a pretty picture.
shocked.gif

Hi Myhairsos,

Fortunately, I wash frequently, but I have to be careful how much I use because it makes my hair feel sort of gummy if I use too much of it. After 2 or 3 days, I definately have to wash because it weighs my hair down. My hair is very thin/fine, and that doesn't help either.
look.gif

Back