Salerm Wheat Germ Mask

sozinzcomet

I started using this after visiting Jersey and going to an dominican salon. I love the smell cause it lingers longer than usual. My hair feels nicely mousturized throughout the week and I don't really need any moisturizer. The only down side for me is that it doesn't give as much slip as I like but I still love it. I'm on my third week of use and so far my hair is doing well with it. I'm planning on buying the big jar cause I only have maybe two more uses left in my small one. HTH!

Hysi

what is the brand and where did you get yours? is it dominican? sorry for all the q's. thx!

tsturnbu

thanks. i bought this today and used it to dc.i was not impressed. it did not offer much slip,nor did it make it soft. it was kinda blah. guess i willstick with ors, but i really wanted to start incororating ceramides into my reggie

I started using this after visiting Jersey and going to an dominican salon. I love the smell cause it lingers longer than usual. My hair feels nicely mousturized throughout the week and I don't really need any moisturizer. The only down side for me is that it doesn't give as much slip as I like but I still love it. I'm on my third week of use and so far my hair is doing well with it. I'm planning on buying the big jar cause I only have maybe two more uses left in my small one. HTH!