Sap Moss Update!

CoCoGirl821

So..yesterday I bought the Sap Moss Pre-Poo treatment, Shampoo, and Conditioner. My hair was so messed up from partying this weekend that I just had to wash it. I can't say that I am over excited about my results. My hair doesn't seem any more softer or moisturized than usual.

My Steps:
1. Wet hair, applied Pre-Poo treatment. Coverd hair with shower cap and sat under Carel Soft bonnet dryer for 10 mins
2. Rinse hair, washed hair w/shampoo twice & Rinsed
3. Applied Conditioner and comb through hair with wide tooth comb. Then rinsed.

I didn't leave the conditoner on that long because I wanted to deep condition with my Nexxus. But After I was done with the Sap Moss products I wasn't that impressed. I think that I probably should have left the pre-poo treatment on longer. The bottle says leave on for 1-2 minutes, but I figured this was made by white people for white people, so I should maybe leave it on longer. Last time I did a pre-poo with EVOO and Phyto Mily Reconstructer, my hair felt so good after I rinsed it out. Has anyone else used the Sap Moss products? How did you use them, and did you add anything else to the products?

Synthia

I tried the sap moss concentrate two weekends ago and again last weekend and wasn't impressed either.

I felt my hair was sealed, but not moisturized. It might have been softer ...but I'm not one of those persons in search of soft hair. I like moisturized hair (and that's usually soft enough).

Cichelle

The Sap Moss conditioner never did anything special for me. But that shampoo was heaven. I so miss it. I really do.

CoCoGirl821

Synthia said:
I tried the sap moss concentrate two weekends ago and again last weekend and wasn't impressed either.

I felt my hair was sealed, but not moisturized. It might have been softer ...but I'm not one of those persons in search of soft hair. I like moisturized hair (and that's usually soft enough).

I agree with you, my hair is naturally EXTREMELY soft, even when its natural. I just need something that is going to moisturize my hair. When I rinsed out the pre-poo treatment my hair felt like i had just shampooed it, a little dry(if tha tmakes sense).

sexyaqr

The pre-poo treatment has helped in stopping my excessive breakage and shedding. I would have ridiculous hair on my bathroom floor. Today I had 5 strands of breakage, 1 shed hair.Yesterday after my wash, 3 strands of breakage. Also I am 6 weeks post now and I would usually be dying to get my hair done but my NG is not as bad. I don't know about softening my hair because I use my Humectress right after( which I love).

camellia

I really like the Sap Moss line. I leave the concentrate on for about two to three minutes, then use the shampoo and then deep condition. I mix the conditioner with honey and apricot oil or coconut oil, and leave it on under a plastic cap and hot towel for about 45 minutes. Without adding the honey and oil the conditioner is nice, but nothing spectacular.

SohoHair

I think the Concentrate and the Shampoo are the real winners while the Conditioner is pretty much useless. I use the Damage Remedy Conditioner instead and always get fantastic results.