Search Feature & BLANK SCREEN

natstar

Why isn't he search feature working for me. Sometimes it gives me results, other times I get a blank white screen. What gives and how to fix this?

I am having the same problem with the search function. I keep getting a white screen on internet explorer and firefox.

I thought it was me too!!! Thanks for posting this!!

Do any of you have the new version of the site up? I have the LHCF 001. Wondering if this new feature is the culprit.

I have been having the problem on and off for a while. It was especially bad last night when I was trying to do my research.:sad:

The trouble ticket feature is working again. If you submit a ticket, Nikos can check it out.

oooohhhh ok so its not just me then. I'll use the advanced search in google. Thanks Aalize.

Im having the same problem as well. do we each have to submit a ticket inorder for the problem to be fixed?

I apologize for the inconvenience, I have told Nikos about this and hope that he will come up with a resolution soon. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for posting this. I'm having the same "blank screen" problem when searching. The advanced search feature on Google doesn't work on the Off-Topic forums since a password is needed to even see those pages. I'll patiently wait for the fix.

Thank you for posting this. I'm having the same "blank screen" problem when searching. The advanced search feature on Google doesn't work on the Off-Topic forums since a password is needed to even see those pages. I'll patiently wait for the fix.

exactly. Is there any idea when it will be fixed? Now I realize why people are starting threads about the same things over & over again.

I tried the search feature this morning, and it appears to be working now. Is anyone still experiencing difficulty?

Back