September 2012...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

SimJam

Hair Veda

2 deluxe amala creme rinse
2 deluxe whipped ends
1 acaiberry phyto
1 methi tea set

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Had to re-work my Silk Dreams Cart last night and ended up getting:

2 Shea-What Deux
1 Mocha Silk
1 Avocado Pudding

JJamiah

9 hours and 22 minutes into the September month. I have bought nothing Mwuahhahahahaha. :look:

cutenss

I about to place order at QVC for some WEN. They have the seasonal cleansing conditoners in a 32oz., on auto-delivery. It starts with the Ginger Pumkin. I have never tried that one. Then every 90 days you get the Winter Vanilla Mint, then Gardenia Green Tea, and ending with the Mango Coconut. And it is on easy pay.

I am also about order from Vitacost. I am getting some MSM, Collagen, multi-vitamins, Maca, and sea kelp. My hormones are reaking some havoc on my hair. I think this well help.

I am also thinking of ordering some bamboo tea, for hair strength.

Thats all, for now :look:

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
A bottle of HE Honey I'm Strong Conditioner...and there was only 1 bottle left, so it must be bloody good!

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Gray Coverage Pomade
Conceals gray hair immediately.
It says it great for thin hairlines (like mine), ponytails, locks, twists and tapered styles.

GeorginaSparks

-Wen 613 replenishing mist. The price for that small bottle, my hair better SING.
-Flexirods in the 3 smallest diameters.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Boring Stuff:
  • Futurebiotics: Hair, Skin & Nails
  • Rosemary Essential Oil
  • Showercaps

(I can't believe the year is flying by... :spinning:)

gforceroy

I bought some samples from the pomade shop on Etsy. I am excited to finally try some of her stuff.

chelleypie810

shockolate I would. I don't see any improvements with it, especially to justify the price. My miracle 7 leave in and aphogee leave ins do a much better job n cost a quarter of the price.

But you should try it first, not everyone's hair is the same.

GeorginaSparks

shockolate I would. I don't see any improvements with it, especially to justify the price. My miracle 7 leave in and aphogee leave ins do a much better job n cost a quarter of the price.

But you should try it first, not everyone's hair is the same.

meh. i cancelled the order. im not going through buying then returning especially not for that price. thanks for the warning :yep:

InBloom

In my new-growth
Full size Carol's Daughter Monoi (got the mask for free)

Hair accessories....this might encourage me to wear my hair pinned up more often

As many Organix Macadamia Oil masks as I can find at Walgreen's while the sale is still on!

Aubrey's Rosa Mosqueta Oil

Then I'm going to sit down somewhere.