Sept 2015 What Did You Buy This Week? Hair Care Edition

Lesiiiiigh.

I don't qualify as a product junkie, but in the past 24 hours I have purchased:
  • Curls Goddess Curls Botanical Gelle and
  • Bel Nouvo's Coco Castor Pudding (used an American Express gift card because I don't like putting my bank card into SO MANY SITES).
I didn't want to make those purchases: Earlier I had already purchased the Naturalicious box to see if those 4 products could replace everything else and inoculate me against EVER getting product junkie-ism. ALMOST!

I just need to find a twisting lotion/creme/gel that works great for my hair (definition, elongation, and long-term moisture), and I'm done. I praaaaaaaay the Curls Botanical Gelle works. If not, then I praaaaaaaay the Bel Nouvo's pudding works. If not, I might have to try KCCC, the Jai almond butter everyone keeps recommending, or something from Design Essentials.

Oh, hair gods, please bless me with a Holy Grail, decently priced twisting product ASAP! :D

IronButterfly

I got a Target card!! :clap: :toocool: Oh wait. I got a Target card!:eek: I got...a...Target...card...!:cry3:

1x Giovanni Leave-in Conditioner - 8.5oz

1x Camille Rose Curl Maker 12 oz

1x Alikay Naturals Hair Curling Custard - 8.0 oz

1x Eden BodyWorks Coconut Shea Curl Defining Crème 16 floz

1x EDEN BodyWorks JojOba Monoi Hair Milk 8oz

1x Camille Rose Coconut Water Leave-In - 8 oz

I will be experimenting and returning those things that do not work. Oy!

julzinha

Y'all know I have a deep love for Sallys

I bought
2 Jessicurl Too Shea Conditioners (8oz)
3 African Pride Olive Miracle Braid Spray
1 Aphogee 2 Step (4oz)

All for the $18!!! And that is a serious steal especially considering the fact that one bottle of Too Shea is about that price.