September 2016: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

CocoGlow

OK ladies, a new month is here soooooo

If you come across sales or coupon codes for HAIR/BATH/BEAUTY products or accessories, feel free to post them here!

Let’s make it easy to keep track of all the vendors offering deals each month … and make it easier to be better Product Junkies of course! :grin:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
CC's Naturals

Happy Birthday CC's!!

It's that time again..
Well it's is that time again. We have always told you guys if it weren't for you, there would be no us. You guys have stuck by us for 4 years. You have invited us into your homes, and trusted us to your hair and skin care needs. We can't say it enough. Thank you...

We will be having our annual Birthday Sale here are the Deets:

• Sale will be from 09/01 12am - 09/04 11:59pm
  • Use code BIRTHDAY to save..
  • Free (US & Domestic) Shipping on all orders $35 or more after Code is added

trclemons

KJ NATURALS

I just got several large private label/wholesale orders so I need to clear some room on my shelves pronto!

Please enjoy up to 60%Off

Regular prices on retail sizes & NEW 32oz salon/wholesale size products.

Priced as marked. No coupon code needed.

========================================

upload_2016-9-1_18-52-15.png

==================================

Sereniti Bath Body & You
Labor Day Sale

We are still going and everything on the website that is regularly priced is still on sale. Spend $30 or more and enjoy 30% off! When an items disappears that means it is gone, and no longer in stock. I know I pre made some items so that it wont take that long to process your orders, so that what I have left. Sorry. Don't be slow shopping I am sure they will leave quick. Scents leaving: Sweet and Sour, Sassy, Rainbow Sorbet, Custom Scents, and a few more. The line up I have for this Autumn/Fall are pretty exciting. Code: LaborDay

==================================

Labor Day + Back to School Cool Savings on Embrace the Natural You!

ENJOY LABOR DAY + BACK TO SCHOOL COOL SAVINGS!

SAVE 30% SITEWIDE!

CODE: LAB2016

ENDS 9/6/16 11:5PM ET

Shop Embrace!

Soaps & Butters Sale

9/2 Fall Soap & Butter Sale
The Sale Will Run From Noon - Midnight EST

Body Butter
Body Frosting
Soap
Fall Limited Edition Scented Creamy Oils
1.) Body Frosting - this is a creamy smooth texture like creamy oil but when you put it on it feels like a butter versus an oil.
2.) Body Butter - This is a thicker butter that is made very similar to our old chocolate butter but with out the chocolate. still creamy .... but thicker for those who would like a thick butter

Every September we have a month long haircare sale
This September we will offer 25% off for the month
Use Coupon Code
HAIR

Join the New Sarenzo Beauty Facebook group here

30% THURSDAY FLASH SALE

It's cooling off but this sale is HOT, HOT, HOT!

You love our 30% offers so we're bringing it back to you, but this one will be gone in a flash!

ENDS AT MIDNIGHT, DON'T FORGET TO TELL SOMEONE !!

USE COUPON CODE
TAKE30THURSDAY

* Offer only good for orders of $149 or less

expires September 1, 2016 midnight

GO SHOP!

SERENITI BATH BODY & YOU

Labor Day Sale
We are still going and everything on the website that is regularly priced is still on sale. Spend $30 or more and enjoy 30% off! When an items disappears that means it is gone, and no longer in stock. I know I pre made some items so that it wont take that long to process your orders, so that what I have left. Sorry. Don't be slow shopping I am sure they will leave quick. Scents leaving: Sweet and Sour, Sassy, Rainbow Sorbet, Custom Scents, and a few more. The line up I have for this Autumn/Fall are pretty exciting. Code: LaborDay

SHEA RADIANCE
Stock up on your Fall favorites!

Enjoy 25% off your purchase of $50 or more!
Free shipping on orders $50 or more

Code: Labor2016
*Bulk Shea is excluded*

SHOP HERE

curlyhersheygirl

Didn't see that curlmart's sale was already listed :drunk:

Bel Nouvo
Save 25% Off on ALL Orders ALL Weekend
Promo Code: LABOR25 must be entered at checkout at the time of purchase.
Offer expires on 9/5/16. No minimums are required.
Free Shipping for U.S. Domestic Orders $75+. No code required.

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Is BASK/Bekura serious with that "sale?" :nono: That "sale" is just the old prices (which were already quite pricey). I just don't understand how they want $24.00 for an 8oz. of YAM that's not even filled up properly...and the "sale" price is $20.00 :rolleyes: Nah, that's cool. I'll stick with SD, APB, and Jakeala for my dcs.

Meridian

Is BASK/Bekura serious with that "sale?" :nono: That "sale" is just the old prices (which were already quite pricey). I just don't understand how they want $24.00 for an 8oz. of YAM that's not even filled up properly...and the "sale" price is $20.00 :rolleyes: Nah, that's cool. I'll stick with SD, APB, and Jakeala for my dcs.
I just bought the limited edition body products to give as gifts. I'm not really a fan of her hair products, but even if I was, the prices are too much. Have you utilized the treasured rewards yet?