September 2016: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

trclemons

==================================================

PRIMAL PIT PASTE

20% off PLUS FREE MINI on orders $35+

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
NEW FALL GOODIES INSIDE!!!!

More Reasons to Fall in Love with Soultanicals include Once in a Black Moon Offerings, Exclusive New Goodies (See Below), 30% Off with code FIL30, plus Free Shipping on U.S. orders over $30! Hurry, Goodies go fast, especially since these limited edition goodies won't be available again, until Black Friday! You'd want to experience this firsthand! ;)
Offer Expires 10/3/16!

* PLEASE NOTE: This offer does not include Salon Sizes, VIP Packages or Sample Sizes.

CAN'T BELIEVE ITS KNOT HONEY
This Exclusive New Goodie embeds serious moisture, softens and hydrates the thirstiest and thickest hair textures. Also softens hair texture for easier detangling and manageability. This Goodie will only be available this weekend until Black Friday.

PUMPKIN-KAOLIN HEALING LOCKS DEEP-CLEAN CURL DETOX
Our Pumpkin-Kaolin Healing Locks Deep-Clean Curl Detox is a deep healing cleanse that will detoxify your strands & draw impurities out. This goodie will also stimulate scalp circulation and reset your hair journey after a steaming hot summer! Start your Fall Hair regimen with this awesome Hair Detox while growing healthy and longer tresses with DHT-Inhibiting Pumpkin Seed Oil!

PUMPKIN LOVE PURIFYING SCRUB

This powerful blend, made up of a unique, balanced and synergistic array of antioxidant and phytonutrient-rich ingredients with broad nutritional and healing properties is a powerful addition to your healthy skin care regimen! This exfoliating, creamy scrub is designed to remove dead skin cells, purify and improve the skin tone. Provides excellent skin and cell protection.

"CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S KNOT PUMPKIN"
Yesssss, SHE's BACCKKKKK!!!!! :D
This smooth hair butter is Super-Naturally Emphasized with a divine combination of creamy butters, nourishing Jamaican black castor oil and Pumpkin Seed Oil. It will melt in your strands for Excellent Comb-Thru Spreadability, Sealing in the Moisture & Adding Extra Softness & Shine!

AgeinATL

Is it just me or CVS nor Walgreens has had the buy 1 get one free Shea Moisture products. I keep seeing the 50% off but not the free one... Trying to stock up

I've been checking the sales ads and stalking their Instagram...nothing. I usually buy from Ulta during their BOGO 50% and use their coupon. All I know is that when/if they finally do have a BOGO free sale, I am stocking UP.

No its not just you!!! I was not happy when I had to pay full price for my deep conditiner because I was out. Lord knows I was trying to hold out for a BOGO sale.
Thanks ladies I've been stalking the Circulars weekly and thought maybe I missed it! Everytime they had that sale I would stock up. Im moving overseas and really need to stock up!

trclemons

Is it just me or CVS nor Walgreens has had the buy 1 get one free Shea Moisture products. I keep seeing the 50% off but not the free one... Trying to stock up
OMG, I was just thinking about this today when I saw I only have 2 DCs left. I didn't participate in the January BOGO sale because they usually have 4 or 5 BOGO sales throughout the year, but they fooled me this year. This is what happens when you partner with Bain Capital.

trclemons

==============================================

This week we are going to have the Chocolate Hair Milk as well as the Pretty Plain Soap.

15% OFF ALL LEAVE-IN CONDITIONERS!

NO CODE NEEDED

9/30 - 10/2