October 7,8,9..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

nikolite

I've been so lazy with my hair in the past month.

So tonight I am going to detangle, wash, do a protein deep condition under the dryer, add my leave-in, and then air-dry by roller set overnight to straighten.

Then tomorrow morning I'll put in cornrows to wear for two weeks (moisturizing 2x/week) then wash and re-do each braid to wear for another 2 weeks.

malibu4590

I just finished rollersetting my hair and am sitting under the dryer as I type. This is my first rollerset with my natural hair so I'm hoping it turns out well. It took me about 45 mins to set my hair with snap on magnetic rollers. I never got the hang of the clips. If it comes out well, I'll post pics!

SimJam

I think Im gonna do a bentonite clay wash tonight, then sleep in some HV sitrinillah and twist tomorrow

bebezazueta

Mixed up a DC with my brahmi infused coconut oil and leaving it in overnite. Tomorrow I'll be using my French mesh rollers for the first time! Can't wait. Hopefully, my set won't look crazy so I can start a thread on how I used them.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
SimJam hey hun! where did ya source the bentonite clay from? I am looking to either get that or some rhassoul clay.

wait.....I'm on a no-buy. *sigh* :nono: but still....lemme know! :lachen:

kami11213

I will probably wash, deep condition, air dry and bun for this week... boring but I've been wearing my hair down a lot lately...

danigurl18

I'm doing a wash and DC. I have no idea what else I'm going to be doing. I might be flat ironing it or something

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Well I shampooed with Aphoghee and then did a quick 8 minute comb through conditioning with HE Hello Hydration early in the am before clinical. Now I'm about to finish what I started in the am with a DC and roller wrap.

Sent from my Zio

nisemac

pre-poo with coconut oil (take out cornrows)
poo with Shea Moisture Hibiscus coconut
its protein treatment day--aphogee 2 step
dc with shea moisture treatment mask (heat cap)
aphogee leave in and shea butter then seal with aloe vera gel
cornrow, with a light spritz of Shea moisture elixir

no wig today, will wear silk scarf at home....weather is icky outside. wig rest of the week with a cowash/dc mid-week if needed.

SimJam

bajandoc86 ordered from mountain rose herbs

Ive been waiting for their Rhasshoul clay to come back in stock for ages so I can try it and restock my bentonite clay.

SmilingElephant

I co washed and then took my time to detangle my hair and remove shed hair.

Then I deep conditioned with Shea Moisture DTM. (Decided to give it another chance...it worked pretty well:))

Afterward I put in big twists using Curl Enhancing Smoothie and sealed w/ JBCO.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I'm 19 weeks post, and will be:
1. Pre-pooing with Aphogee 2 Minute for 45 minutes.
2. Shampooing with Organix Ginseng and Cherry Blossom.
3. Black tea rinse.
4. Deep conditioning with Joico Moisture Recovery and Safflower Oil for at least two hours.
5. ACV Rinse.
6. Detangle with Mane n Tail Detangler, and apply GVP Version of Redken Anti-Snap, Chi Silk Infusion, and a touch of Castor Oil.
7. Rollerset and air dry.

I'm also thinking of flat ironing my roots because it's been a while since I've done it, but we'll see.

darlingdiva

I'm going to take out my perm rods & unravel my twists for a twistout before I head to Circle of Sisters.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Tonight I will be taking down the rest of my braids...and prepooing with avocado, coconut and castor oil overnight. Will post my routine for tomorrow later, have to decide on products.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I Love How Lots of You Ladies are Listing the Products you're planning on using. :lick:

A lot of Ideas for those of 'us' that may be looking for New Product Ideas!

Keep up the Good Work!:heart:

Toy

Right Now,

Doing a Protein Treatment with Palmer's Deep conditioning protein treatment.

Deep conditioning with Aussie 3 min Deep conditioner & Paul mitchell Supercharged moisturizing conditioner & Jasmin's deep conditioner (a little left in the Jar trying to use it up).

HauteHippie

I'm going to try to rolletset my hair... with the big, gray rollers! Yaaay! Moving on up!

Oh, yeah, first deep conditioning/steaming with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk :droll: mixed with Mane and Tail Original. Can't give the Mane and Tail up!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using T-Mobile G2

JessieLeleB

Weekly Treatments
Protein treatment with a mix of AO GPB and ApHogees 2 min and Overnight moisture treatment with AO, Glycerin, Oils, Suave and HH conditioners.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF