She said my hair.............

ladytee2

Looks like a grandma. My sister inlaw came to visit for the weekend. Her hair is ORANGE :sad:. i asked her why is her hair was orange. She said I was going to ask you what is wrong with your hair. I did a ponytail rollerset last night and I put it up. It looks pretty much like my avatar picture. I was like :huh:. Now love my inlaws like some play cousins but (no offence but they are from the D (Detroit). Now I was born and raised in GI Gary, IN so I know ghetto when I see ghetto but I think Detroit in toghett. How she gone talk about my hair when hers is orange? Another hater. Wait till I get to BSL I am going to be like back up off me. :giggle:

HairGurl

I know right!! Then they're gonna want advice and everything. I wear a bun just about everyday and I don't care how it looks to others because I'm on a mission! lol:yep:

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
No she didn't...and with her orange hair:lachen::lachen::lachen:
Anyway, you just keep on growing and PSing. When your hair is cascading to BSL and blowing in the wind, you can say "remember that grandma hairstyle :grin:". But she really didn't mean anything by it. She just doesn't understand.

wheezy807

So basically she was embarrassed and had to try to do a quick come back. I'm praying she didn't dye her hair orange on purpose, perhaps a dye job gone wrong. Keep it moving right along..........don't give her a second thought.

SouthernBeauty

I feel ur pain!! I have a "friend" that said she wouldnt be caught dead wearing bantu knots! I laughed and said I wouldnt be caught alive wearing all that gel!