Short, Fat, Gremlin Pastor shoots wife then himself after posting on Facebook he ‘may not be a perfect man’

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.

Pastor ‘shoots wife then himself’ after posting on Facebook he ‘may not be a perfect man’​

A pastor allegedly shot his wife and then himself after posting on Facebook that he ‘may not be a perfect man’ but was a ‘family man’.

Louisiana pastor Danny Prenell Jr, 25, is accused of shooting his wife, Gabrielle Prenell, 27, in front of their children at a Hampton Inn hotel, McComb Police Chief Juan Cloy said. He then turned the gun on himself.

The shooting happened around 3pm on Wednesday, according to Cloy.

Two days earlier, Danny posted on a Facebook page he appeared to share with his wife, a photo of the two of them along with their three young children. He tagged the location as Hampton Inn & Suites McComb in Mississippi, where the shooting occurred.

‘I may not be a perfect man, but I’ll always be a family man,’ stated the post, along with the hashtags #HusbandFatherPastor and #FlawedYetFavored.
1687550896146.png

Danny and his wife were transported to the University of Mississippi Medical Center, WLBT reported. Their conditions have not been disclosed. The pastor faces an aggravated assault charge, according to WAPT. Their children are under the custody of Child Protective Services. The motive of the shooting was not immediately known.

Danny, a pastor at Bright Morning Star Missionary Baptist Church, posted often on Facebook about self-growth. ‘At the age of 25, I often hear that I’m far beyond my years. However, I never get satisfied with where I am….I’m constantly looking for more,’ he wrote on April 16. ‘People with small minds will keep you locked up into what can fit into their heads. The God I serve doesn’t have a limit, and I’m staying faithful because I know my cup shall run over.’ And the week prior to that, Danny posted on his wife’s birthday calling her ‘my queen’ and ‘the woman that I love and owe my life to’.
Louisiana pastor ‘shoots wife then himself’ after posting on Facebook he ‘may not be a perfect man’ (msn.com)

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
This is reportedly not the first time Prenell has been accused of domestic violence. In 2016, Gabrielle filed a “petition for protection from abuse” against Prenell. In the petition, she alleged that Prenell acted violently toward her, physically abused her, and even pointed guns at her and threatened to kill her.

dancinstallion

I'm teaching DD to RUN at the first sign of abuse. Stop it in its tracks and leave. No Forgiving no apologies none of that. Again once a man sees that he can abuse/mistreat/disrespect you then it will continue.

His gremlin looking arse would have been fed poison ALONG time ago.
Again standards matter. He couldn't even breathe on me or look my way, less alone get married. I'd be single for life if that's the only man that wanted me. Sorry not sorry.

sunnieb

And this is why I'm divorced. I refused to become a domestic violence statistic.

I agree with @dancinstallion. There is no forgiveness for this. Please, please, PLEASE leave if you are in this situation. It won't get better, only worse.....trust me.

I may post about my situation one day to give people the perspective of a domestic abuse survivor. I'm much better now, but still healing.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
smh...
He set up a murder suicide scenario, an attempted murder charge should have been easy to prove. Aggravated domestic violence should have been the minimum charge. Hopefully, his wife will testify against his fed after midnight :moon:

naturalgyrl5199

He set up a murder suicide scenario, an attempted murder charge should have been easy to prove. Aggravated domestic violence should have been the minimum charge. Hopefully, his wife will testify against his fed after midnight :moon:
Which is why I am SMH. Like why isn't that charge being brought against him? Maybe they are just trying to build and investigate more, and will add that charge later. Women stay losing--even with evidence.