Since Imma be stuck in the house all weekend

lushlady

DMV ladies will be experimenting with hair and make-up, and for me, cleaning the dust off my home exercise videos.

*crossing fingers that we won't lose power* :pray::pray:

I keep staring at this yoga DVD, but then I come back to computer and get on LHCF. . .I just got a weave put in last week, so all I have been doing as far as my hair is babying my edges and wrapping and unwrapping my hair.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I've been laughing hysterically for the past ten minutes, because yet again...they cancelled school tomorrow. I haven't had school since Thursday. SMH.

And I'm going to be doing my hair and nails tomorrow too...I did all my homework so I really have nothing else to do.
I'm going to be doing a dry DC with steam, a rollerset, and a silk wrap.

BlkOnyx488

Woo hoo praise God my hubby is finally home!!!!! he was snowed out in FL for 3 extra days

Oh thanks God I feel my Sanity slowly returning, I don't think it will comeback completely until the kids go back to school and I can sneak away for a much needed mani pedi

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Delaware is struck in also. Last weekend I kinky twisted my hair. My job was open today my first time out since last Friday but I work at a University so tomorrow we are closed and probably Thursday also. I do have homework to do and then I may just clean the house. I can't take this much more:wallbash: :nono: .

MissRissa

lol yeah my braid out was a hot tail mess! soooo, since everything is closed again tomorrow, imma just try for a ponytail rollerset. sitting with condish in now

Gorgeous!! My rollerset came out horrible but the way the weather seems, I'll get more time to practice tomorrow too lol

Sade'

I've been snowed in since last Friday. I am so bored with my hair I don't know what to do. LOL not even in the mood to try anything new! I am still keeping up with my castor & sulfur mix and taking my vitamins tho!

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
Greetings from M-Alaska!

I played with my new hair toy (see siggie). I twisted my dd1's hair:

and now, I want to twist mine ( I usually fail at this)...

caramelty

How are you ladies holding up?? I just found out avocado oil defines my curls and fights frizz :)

Thats a first maybe I can try that. I am trying to transition with this 4Z hair on my head. I am starting to notice a little curl patter and I love it. Ready to BC but too nervous. I will just do my sew in today and then rock weaves the rest of the year I will BC next jan.