Singing the praises of elastaqp and nexxus mousse

gymfreak336

So, I just got relaxed but I went swimming and took a spinning class at the ymca so my hair was kinda dirty. I remember seeing some comments about the elasta qp breakage control serum and seeing LaLa talking about the nexxus mousse. I went out and bought both since I needed a mild protien treatment and something else to set my hair with. I did a coconut and teatree oil prepoo for about 10mins and washed with my design essentials shampoo and then applied the breakage serum. This stuff is like a foamy gel and it went in pretty smooth. I applied a plastic cap and sat under the dryer for about 20 mins. I rinsed out and immediatly noticed that my hair felt strong but not hard or rough like it does sometimes with other protien treatments. I then applied a ors replenishing pak and let that sit for about 30 20 mins without heat. My hair felt even smoother as I rinsed. I used the nexxus mousse LaLa had mentioned in a post before to rollerset my hair. The nexxus mousse allows for a smooth and soft set with just enough hold for bouncy curls but without any stickiness or tackiness that other foam wraps sometimes have. I really felt that the breakage control serum help seal my ends and even out the texture of my hair strands. I see why people use this on a regular basis. It is more of a polymetric reconstructor so I really felt the difference in the soothness. I plan on using this every other week as a preventative measure for my hair. If you are looking for a mild protien conditioner to add to your regime, try the elasta qp breakage control serum. I notice more shine in my hair and it seems like the breakage control serum allowed for more moisture to be infused in my hair from the ors packet. My hair also fells thicker but not hard. If you need a soft rollerset try the nexxus mousse mixed with a little of your favorite leave-in. Happy shopping!!:)

Back