Sistas with Strands Website is Up!! Check us out!!

Ediese

First off, I'd like to thank everyone for joining our facebook group. I also need to remind you guys that we need to refrain from referencing "LHCF' in this group at all times. Remember, one of the reasons we created the facebook group was so that we could keep LHCF under wraps per requests from some of our LHCF members. If you posted a comment that included 'LHCF', please revise your comments. You could replace it with a reference to Nikos cousin or something.

In other news, I have created the group's website after the wonderful suggestion from Mwdezi. It's www.sistaswithstrands.com. Please stop by and leave comments. We are currently recruiting ladies to participate in our campaign by providing pictures and/or a video testimonial. We are accepting pictures from EVERYONE. It was brought to my attention that we were being discriminatory to shorter hair ladies who also have healthy hair. That's not the purpose of the group. We want to showcase healthy hair at all stages! The only requirement is that you have healthy hair. Please visit the Video Testimonial page on our website to get more information on how you can participate.

Also, I used my own pictures in the gallery and my own video as placeholders, since I haven't received any from you guys yet. As soon as I receive them, they will be replaced with your pictures. Remember, we can't use your pictures or video without you emailing us a signed release form. More info on where the form can be found is on the video testimonial section on sisterswithstrands.com.

Oh yeah, the business directory is under construction.

Lita

Was on your Face-book page last night...(Put 2 pixs up)

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

BostonMaria

Wow I love the site! It looks very professional!
I'm thinking of submitting some pictures as well. Do you have to be African American? I'm Afro Caribbean (Dominican). Let me know!

Ediese

Wow I love the site! It looks very professional!
I'm thinking of submitting some pictures as well. Do you have to be African American? I'm Afro Caribbean (Dominican). Let me know!

Nope. It's for all black women. I'm not African American either. I'm from the Caribbean as well. :yep: Would love to receive your pics. Don't forget to check out the video testimonial for more information on submitting.

ladylibra_30

Congratulations on your new site!

It's awesome that one aim is to help promote black owned businesses - Fantastic.

Last edited:

Mizz Diamonds

great website hope it gets popular really fast so all black women wheter they are african, afro-carribean, afro-latino, african american or whatever can enjoy.

kami11213

I think this is a wonderful idea and the website looks so professional...great job!

ETA: Just joined the FB group...

ceecy29

Oooooh!!! Nice! I joined the facebook group too. I love the website, looking forward to making my own little contribution :)

MrsHdrLe

Thank you all for your hard work and great ideas! It looks great and I'll be joining as soon as I can rmember my fb password (for the longest, this is the only site I participate in, so the other have fallen by the wayside)

ceecy29

When things get up and running, we should have a day when everyone makes their facebook status about sistaswithstrands.

vkb247

I agree ceecy29. Thank you for doing this Ediese! You're a pioneer!

Last edited: