Sistas with Strands Update - Our Group has Moved to a New Location

Ediese

Hello ladies,

I just wanted to give everyone an update. We have decided to move our group from Facebook to Ning. Ning provides for much more interaction and sharing. If you have not done so already, please sign up to our new group location. It's Sistaswithstrands.ning.com. Also, we will no longer meet in the LHCF chatroom. The new meeting location will be in the chatroom of our ning site. All meeting minutes, group updates, etc will now be found on our ning site as well.

Also, for those of us that have placed any reference to the group in our siggy, since it is against forum rules, please remove the links so that you may be in compliance of the rules.

Thanks again for supporting us and joining the group! :yep::yep:

Oh yeah, we're still collecting pics/videos from those of you interested in contributing. You can get the Submission Guidelines on sistaswithstrands.com or our Ning site. Don't forget to spread the word!!

lux10023

they prob dont like someone possibly redirecting their cashflow via ads--technically the site is in a similiar web category since its hair related---

lets just say its all about the benjamins...

Ediese

they prob dont like someone possibly redirecting their cashflow via ads--technically the site is in a similiar web category since its hair related---

lets just say its all about the benjamins...

I totally get it though because although we're not generating any money from ads or anything, the rules specifically state that we're not allowed to add links to other businesses etc.

Last edited:

Odd One

Nice website! :yay:

So...I was looking at the pictures..smh@ me recognizing members by their hair textures :lol:

LadyRaider

Placing a link to other discussion forums, websites, or businesses in your signature unless you're a sponsor and pay the $100 fee every two months is against the forum rules.

I saw a lady with her ning in her sig the other day. I don't remember her name but she said that she'd "read" that heat protectants don't do anything. I remember because I wanted to know where on earth she'd read that.